It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infants stabbed at Belgian creche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Infants stabbed at Belgian creche

news.bbc.co.uk

Two infants and an adult have been killed and 10 other people wounded in a knife attack at a creche in north-western Belgium.
A man reportedly tricked his way into the nursery in Dendermonde where he ran amok inside before escaping. He was later captured at a local supermarket.
The suspect apparently had painted his face black and white.
...When they opened the door, he ran in and began attacking three of the infants. "He quickly pulled out a knife and started using it on the children,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Another appalling case of children being victims of craziness. In the UK there has been a spate of father's killing their families and now this.

The danger that children seem to be under from such attacks is to me an extreme manifestation of the disrespect for life which pervades many of our cultured socities at the moment. Psychosis is taking "norms" to an extreme extent and here, and in other examples, the extreme of the disrespect for the most fragile of lives is manifest. If slaughtering children is permissable in the sterile conditions of a clinic can't we see that the psychotic mind will extend that concept into horrific events such as this. Be horrified but also ask what do we already daily allow in the name of our freedom?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

Somebody beat you to it. Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Man thats a horrible story!!

For my American friends who don't know what a creche is. Its means daycare.
Those kids where killed in a daycare..
I don't know what else to say other than..

top topics

join