It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! Dad Ordered Me To Sign Up!!!! So Here I Am!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi! I've been lurking on ATS for a couple of months now and didn't think I needed to register as a member. I just loved reading the mind boggling stuff here! But then, my dad who is an SME on ATS and been a member since the dawn of civilization ordered me to do so!!
So here I am!!

By the way, I'm not too impressed about his monologues on aliens and UFOs and stuff on Mars and the Moon! Well, I'm on the fence on this!

As for me, I graduated from Sorbonne Univ, Paris and now teaching French at Alliance Francaise, Chennai, when not doing projects with multinational (French) companies here and in Europe.

Reading posts on ATS/BTS has been real fun apart from learning a lot by way of general knowledge as there seem to be a lot of qualified guys up here! And that's just wow! Unlike many other boards/forums.

Way to go!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hi there and welcome ...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you will have a good time here, I know I do. I have learned so much since I joined about a year ago, and I have also gotten to know a lot of really smart and nice people. The only problem is that ATS is very, VERY addictive...

I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

mike singh huh?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by nyk537]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hi! Dad Ordered Me To Sign Up!!!!

Sir! Yes sir! Reporting for duty. Welcome and if you have any questions about using the site you can find most of the common answers in the ATS Handbook (Link) or I suppose you could just ask you dad.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Welcome to you!
Dad knows what's best!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

So, you are mike singh's daughter! (ha ha, found out when you mentioned chennai,
)

Where do you live in chennai? I am also in chennai.

And is that really you in the image, it looks more like a actress in that, and also a website's name is watermarked in that?

[edit on January 23rd, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
As for me, I graduated from Sorbonne Univ, Paris and now teaching French at Alliance Francaise, Chennai, when not doing projects with multinational (French) companies here and in Europe.

For someone who is well educated I personally would have thought you would of been able to make your own mind up whether or not to join

The reason why I say this, is because you can tell alot about a person in their posts, and the way I see it is that your trying to prove yourself to people here and somehow justify your education to the members on this site.

Where in realidad its not necessary, be yourself and keep your mind open.

Welcome to ATS

Edit: I thought (before reading about Mike) you were another educated knowitall, who had joined us to tell us how silly we all are to believe in conspiracies. I apologise if I sounded harsh. Your dads threads are extremely well written and we have all learnt alot from him.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!
Someday your dad will come up with irrefutable evidence and knock you straight of that fence into your own backyard
Or maybe you'll beat him to it! Welcome!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

have a great time here and i'll see you around

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Just a friendly reminder to pick up that free coupon booklet and foil pack once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay.

P.S. Grown-ups are dangerous, especially the ripe ones. Listening to anything they say is highly discouraged.

This is a manually automated message.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My daughter is here too.
She's Cookie Doodle .
She's much younger than you. (almost 13)

Nice to see ATS be a family site.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Sometimes our parents are right (but I am not speaking about UFOs or Mars photos
)!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
lol Thanks for the pic of yourself too. Didnt know you had to post an actual picture when you signed up. Oh, you dont?

Welcome nonetheless. . .

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi
maybe one day i'll have kids to order them to sign up too! ATS it's the internet people's army! Enlist today!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and glad that you have decided to join us,

Feel free to contact me via u2u if you have any questions,

Enjoy yourself! and look forward to seeing you on the forums,

Asala,

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome

Your dad has a huge reputation here, btw.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi guys!

Thanks a million to all of you for the verrrryyy warm welcome!! I'm convinced I'm in fantastic company on ATS!

Sorry for the delay in responding as my computer was on the blink - just like my dad usually is, what with his lectures on aliens and UFOs!!
(Hope he doesn't read this or I can forget about the promised vacation!! )

Thank you all once again!

OHX.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join