It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Die In Creche Stabbings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Children Die In Creche Stabbings

uk.news.yahoo.com

The creche was attacked by a knife-wielding man wearing black and white facepaint "like a joker", reports said.

"At least 10 are injured - 10, 15, 20 are injured, I don't know," Peter Cleymans, director of Dendermonde Ambulance Centre, said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is pretty shocking, an obviously completely insane creep has just burst into a creche with a knife and began stabbing all around him.

He was caught while attempting to flee.

I know Belgium doesn't have capital punishment but maybe they should allow some vigilante justice for this nutcase.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Apt punishment?
To be left in a locked room with just the Mothers of the children.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
reply to post by Dermo

Apt punishment?
To be left in a locked room with just the Mothers of the children.

Im scared just reading that line.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
man i hope he gets a good punishment
,cause thats just sick

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Locke23]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
No punishment is going to matter. The guy is obviously a lunatic. Crazy people dont learn lessons. It's part of being crazy. I guess a harsh punishment would make the mothers feel some sense of revenge but that will be brief and hollow.

The best thing for idiots like this and the rest of society is to just put him down like a dog too vicious to adopt out.

Just put him down and we can move on with one less psychopath to worry about.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I live just 12km from Dendermonde and was shocked when I heard it on the local radio.
I wonder what drives this kind of nutcase to such an act ! He not only destroyed the lives of thosoe children, the lives of the parents are destroyed as well.... unbelievable....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Was the imagery in the allusion of the "Joker" face-paint somehow related to the crime? Is this person meaning to 'look like the joker'? Or is he just concealing his own sense of self to protect his psyche from the horror he committed? I wonder if this will be followed up by criticisms of Hollywood?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Was the imagery in the allusion of the "Joker" face-paint somehow related to the crime? Is this person meaning to 'look like the joker'? Or is he just concealing his own sense of self to protect his psyche from the horror he committed? I wonder if this will be followed up by criticisms of Hollywood?

Id say he was just a complete wacko - I just heard on the radio that he may have been arrested while trying to enter a nearby mental home.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I know that this going to sound a bit far afield but I just finished reading a post about the creation and birth of the anti-Christ. I wonder if any of these cases are related in any way. Could it be possible that people are killing children because they think that they are saving the world? That they think that the child is evil in some way? It would not make the person any less deranged it would maybe shed some light on what appears to be going on.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"........He had visited centres for the disabled earlier in the day, according to local reports......"

Creepy what a freak.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
"........He had visited centres for the disabled earlier in the day, according to local reports......"

Creepy what a freak.

WTF!!

He was also supposed to have had a rucksack full of knives. I'd say this guy just completely flipped out.

Freaky stuff

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Three young children and a female worker have died so far. Here's a video about the incident. They say two in the video, but I've heard that a third child have died too.

Stabbing Spree At Day Care Center

DENDERMONDE, Belgium — An unidentified man entered a day care center in Belgium and went on a stabbing spree today, killing two young children and a female worker and sending 10 others to the hospital, officials said.

Prosecutor Christian Du Four said the man was arrested in a nearby supermarket not long after causing widespread panic during the 10 a.m. attack in this town 20 miles (30 kilometers) northwest of Brussels.

His face was painted black and white!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Update: Apparently, this guy was only 20 years old, had no history for any kind of criminal (lunatic) activities. Was under no influence of drugs. Police are still questioning the bastard but his only laughing with the inspectors. Media are also putting a link to the death of Heath Leadger (yesterday exact one year ago) -> the joker... This is just crazy!!!
To bad death sentence doesn't exist in belgium.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It isn't uncommon for schizophrenia to strike in adulthood.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
'His motives are still unclear'

Who ever cares about what sort of justification such a sick, sick person could dream up to justify killing babys with a knife in cold blood?

I am opposed to the death penalty, but gutter trash like this sad example of humanity makes me wonder..

Good thing I'm not one of the police officers sent to arrest this... thing.
the 'trial' would have been short indeed, as would have been the execution.

I was born in Dendermonde.. my heart goes out to the parents who lost their babys in such unbelieveable circumstances, and to the people who had to deal with the aftermath.

I truly hope he gets 'accidentally' locked in with the other, regular 'customers' in jail.. I hear they really know how to take care of such sub-human filth!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think I've found your murderer:

Only a black metal fan could pull off something so kvlt, and uber nekro grim.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am shocked and sad that this has happened, and my thoughts go to everyone who had to endure this terrible crime, For a mother to lose a child in this terrible manner is unthinkable,

R.i.p little babies,

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've noticed more and more agents of evil wriggling up through the cracks of society and actually carrying out their disgusting acts. I say 'agents of evil' because I think many of the most horrible crimes carried out by individuals are influenced by others in some way (like the decapitations over the last 6 months). Possibly mind control of some sort might be to blame here. What do you think?

This latest act is yet another low. An unbelievable, disgusting, gut-wrenching, horrible, and evil act. My heart goes out to the victims and their families, friends, and to everyone affected by this crime.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join