It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New stuff related to Danny Casolaro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Apparently a case was reopened regarding somethings Danny was looking into. Already, of the three murder victims in 1981, Danny Casolaro, another DA and his entire family have been slain with by people with alledged ties to the Nicaragua cartels, and what is called the Octopus.

www.youtube.com...

NWO scum.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thanks for that

having heard about the case previously ¨The Octopus¨ , what surprises me the most is that there is even one localized media outlet that is even running with this story! I mean this case has the makings of mega scandal, there is much to know about ´how deep the rabbit hole goes¨ and what exactly was meant by this. There is no way, other media outlets will pick up on this, way too explosive.

I wish somehow they would find a way to do so.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Mike Ruppert in Crossing the Rubicon, devotes some time to the story of "Promis" software.

It and it's derivatives are involved in a lot of high level espionage and financial shenanigans. This is very dangerous territory for any investigator. Nobody can get traction on the people behind these crimes because they are too high up the political and financial ladder and have too many people in their pocket.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Problem is the fact that so much of the media and government is owned by these criminals, that any scandal such as this may be ignored unless you look for it.

top topics

join