It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology in Corporate Logos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Watching TV last I couldn't help but notice the Animal Planets new logo. They made only the letters N and A in Animal smaller/thinner in size and also turned the M on its side making the IM in Animal look like number 13 [I3]. I have seen 13 in many logos like McDonald's and Budweiser along with suns, pyramids, eyes and other relevant things on many others.

Here's the Wiki link to view both new and old logo designs. I'm not posting the logos here for copyright reasons.

en.wikipedia.org...

Another strange thing about AP's logo change in early 2008 is it was met with strong disapproval from fans to logo designers. Nobody likes it, yet they did it anyway? When did large companies decide to scrap the PR and R&D departments used to prevent this? Answer to that is they didn't! Big corporations don't make mistakes like that? When this is added to the fact that this enigma is growing to overwhelming proportions, it only strengthens theories of numerology.

What are your thoughts on numerology theories and what purpose might this hold for the companies doing this? I am not sure what I believe regarding this, but lately it seems to pop up so often it's getting hard to ignore?

Here's a link I found that provides multiple examples of logo and other numerology theory. It also shows a chart to convert letters to numbers along with some interesting examples.

universal-x-knowledge.blogspot.com...

The Numero Uno

Numerology is created from the Latin word 'numerus', which means 'number', and the Greek word 'logos', which means 'word', 'thought', 'expression'. Therefore, the numerology can be defined as 'the science of numbers'.

I found this pretty interesting. Is it possible they are called logos for this very reason?

The Illuminati / Freemason Signature In my research regarding the Freemason's, United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure I was constantly running into the number 13 and 33. This research confirmed that most of the founding fathers were Masons. It also confirmed that most of the Presidents were Masons. My first run in with 13 of course was the 13 colonies. Second was the great Seal. For a detailed look at the number 11 see Destruction of the Trade Centers: Occult Symbolism Indicates Enemies Within Our Own Government "The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention." Secret Societies / New World Order: by Milton William Cooper

Alphabet Code:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

This code is one of the simplest codes there is. You can even do it in reverse. A being 26 until Z is 1.

Here's another relative link to a sister blog authored by the same person regarding Gnosticism.

universal-sxs-gnosticism.blogspot.com...

What is Gnosis Gnosis is Greek for “Knowledge.” Gnosis refers to experiential knowledge, rather than intellectual or conceptual knowledge.

I'd be very interested to hear opposing views to this. I have a method I use to analyze things like this before I take one side or the other. If I can come up with a realistic explanation that explains all points opposing something, then I can oppose it. I can't come up with any reasonable explanation to hardly any of this subject? How about you?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I noticed the change in the Animal Planet logo. I also thought it was strange and putting the M on it's side makes no sense whatsover. Unless you want the I and M to form 13 that is.

An interesting point i found was:

"“In ancient and modern occultism the “E” is very important because it represents the fifth essence or the quintessence … It represents a spiritual power of transcendence - The number 5. So you will always find something in a corporate logo that will tweak the “E” for a reason. It will always be highlighted in some way, or separated in some way, or dropped in some way.” -Michael Tsarion, “The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media” Lecture at Conspiracy Con 2003"

Source

I've also started to notice this a lot in logos.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

The E thing, like the others, is just plain obvious. We spend so much time researching and trying to understand it all, but maybe we should give stuff like this more attention? Most people are likely to snub this as nonsense and never give it much thought. It's obviously intentional and important to them. Anything important to them is worth our attention as well.

If we are ever to collectively open our minds we may start to understand these secrets? Not an easy task considering most people look to have stopped thinking period these days!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think a lot of the secrets have been passed down by the people 'in the know'. So your average person on the street is very oblivious to the thought behind it. The difficulty with symbolism on corporate logos, or even symbolism of any kind, is that it's difficult to determine how the symbol was intended. Numerology in logos is the same. It's easy to say 'it was not intended that way'. However, i'm a firm believer that if the same thing repeats itself over and over then there's something deeper running in the background.

I think analysis of this does require more attention and awareness. I was oblivious to it all and as soon as it was pointed out to me i see it everywhere. It's like an optical illusion. Once you see you cannot unsee.

I even took a day off work to travel about Glasgow photographing symbolism and numerology in Glasgow architecture and company logos. It was a huge eye opener cause I noticed that buildings and companys i had walked past every day where rampant with blatent symbolism. And the same ones as well. Not a coincidence at all.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join