It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's funding the Anti-Illuminati campaign ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Thousands have given speeches, made documentaries, written books and posted info on the net to 'expose' the Illuminati all for just enlightening people ?....and why is it all happening now ?

Who is giving them their paycheques ?

Is there an opposition to the Illuminati who's funding all of this or is it the Illuminati themselves conditioning us for something else ?

Discuss.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bignick

I'm not sure. If the illuminati conspiracy theory is true, then, they allow them to do it so that they can get more attention so the public will fear them more so they will have more control. But what if the illuminati theory is false? Then they're all crazies?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Interesting, i was going to make this same thread topic tomorrow morning. My take on it simple, the illuminati want people to be aware of them for two reasons, to create negative energies (fear, hate, anger, etc) that they can feed off of, and so that we (humankind) can sub consciously manifest their new world order for them. Btw, when you write the nwo in lowercase, it doesnt seem all that scary. Besides, you know they have to be gaining from this proliferation of information out there, else it would simply not be out there like it is.

But i realized awhile ago that the nwo, and the illuminati are irrelevant, that really bothers them, just ignore em mostly

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
illuminati back both sides of everything so that whoever wins, they still have control of the puppet strings, they need an excuse wont get to chip us all when its over, so they feed people all this stuff to try and get a rise from them

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As more people become aware, more people will expose. more people will start to put the puzzle together and thus "come out" with information. Never Ignore the New World Order. Never let History repeat it's self.

There's always gonna be the Mentally challenge and the Cointelpro/disinfo people moving about to make the legitimate ones come off as Crazy or "terrorist". There's Always gonna be Charlatans trying to make a quick buck like the GFL for example...

@M157yD4wn
Im sure you are aware that a lot of "elitists" believe in spirits and energy's and worship Moloch. However do you ever consider that maybe they do this just to keep the Zeitgeist of religion going? a example would be they do it just to make you think there is a another plain of existence thus keeping you a good bible thumper or whatever religious thumping you like to partake in.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah it occurs to me.
its why i don't thump. If you don't worry about these fools, then your thoughts aren't focused on them and their agenda. Therefore, their agenda will not come about. You know whose creating the nwo? We are, every single person who is thinking hard about it. don't get me wrong, i got my bug out supplies and my Taurus .40 all prepared
. But if it comes, then i'll deal with it. Seriously, if these PTB are how most of think they are, then not even the whole population of china could stop them physically. They'll do it anyway. Its just, i don't think it's about that, i know we manifest our reality, so i prefer thinking about positive things
. Also, history would not be repeating itself,
unless you know of somebody ruling the whole world before
? And as for thumping, you yourself sound like your thumping the Zeitgeist pretty hard (the movie, not the agenda) Jesus was a real dude, with a real documented birth and history. And no i don't mean the bible. that one fact is enough for me to throw zeitgeist out as disinfo.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sorry i have to totally disagree with you on almost everything you have to say. ( i don't like typing that)

Ignoring what the elitists are doing is exactly what they want. If i ignore them they are free to move about there agenda. Do you understand what i just said? and what you just typed before this?

The New World Order the Illuminati the bilderberg group the international banking cartel. They have many names but the point is global government. and the idea of global government has been around for hundreds of years. You should read Henri de St. Simon's books "The Globe" it is not something "new" that we manifested by "thinking" it.....

Yes there was "somebody" that ruled the whole known world before it was Rome. there is many theory's as to why it fell. I think it was just because absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Yeah i Thump Truth, if some of the Zeitgeist Agenda(not the movie don't know where you got that from Zeitgeist is a word you know with a definition) is truth then i will thump it.

Love and Peace, Praise White Jesus.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ok, fine, if what your saying is true, then i pose two questions.

1) Say paying attention is right (and i do pay attention to the possible upcoming events, just dont dwell on it) what can you possibly do, just knowing, and not even really knowing at that, just making conjecture on what all the info adds up to, what can any of us do, besides defend ourselves/family/country when the time is upon us? Personally i think its just a bunch of sitting around on the internet flapping gums. How about you?

2) If you have any kind of suggestion or if in Real Life, you got something big and organized and capable of actually doing something, fill me in, cause if it was possible to actively take it to them in a physical way, then i sir, would be down.

Zeitgeist is a movie on various video hosting sites, i know what the word means, which is why i find it funny that everyone watches a movie which clearly labels itself Zeitgeist.
if you have not seen the movie, or i assumed you religiously quote from it, i apologize.

Love and Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here's an idea.

Many of the 'anti-NWO' people are calling for a new revolution.

Many other countries would like to fund anything that can destabilise the USA, it's a classic tactic to get a country soft enough for war.

Of course not all the anti-NWO will be funded like this, but much of it will be without them even knowing.

top topics

join