It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Youth Wakes up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Rise Of The Students: This Is Real Rebellion!

Robert Wanek / You Tube | January 21, 2009 2+2≠5 Some students have had the courage to stand up and call out the lies and double think of schools and other institutions repressing free thought– and will no longer be held back from speaking the truth.

This is inspires me, the fact that our youth is finnaly standing up and saying no. It is a great time to be young. It is time to take our country back, and now with the youth informed, we are better armed. What do you guys think?

More here with video

[Forgot to add video and link
]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What exactly are they standing up to ....?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Plenty of things my friend. They are standing up to propaganda, media and many of the covered truth's our schools teach us. I have to admit some of their methods are childish but they are getting their ideas out, and in the end it is action.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Im abit confused... but okay?
post.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What age range of students are we talking about here ? college students or high school students?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You guys didn't watch the video?
It explains it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No, my net went over download limit so no.... no video watched as of yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ah, it's shows highschool students that are questioning their teachers about the government structure. They are also demanding an investigation about 9/11. People may say that they are just doing it for attention and all that sort, but I really do have faith in our young people and that they are genuine about this. It is exciting to see things like this, even if they are just small flares of hope.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I myself attend highschool, Most of the students i have class with are clueless to an extent that they only care about their appearance and relationships. This is not happening where i am currently situated.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I can imagine friend, alot of highschool teens are still desensitized to whats going on in the world. I remember when i was in highschool, all i could think about was how to get good grades to be successful in life and about girls. After i finished and went to the real world, my eyes began to open as i realised more and more of the world outside the classroom.

Just wait, this is a small spark, but I think that it will become a wildfire soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hmm, most of the teens I know are much more preoccupied with video games, how they look, their cars, things of that nature, and the idea of them being fired up over government issues or even world issues is not something I can concieve. Where the heck are these kids that seemingly care? Nope, I didn't watch the video either, having computer issues. I truly cannot come up with one teenager I know who would give a poop about any of this though.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yes, I agree.. that is how the youth is right now. However as i said before, this behavior will start catching on like a fire in my opinion. I was concerned with all this teenager stuff when I was in highschool, my dad was concerned with agriculture and being the best in the class when he was in highschool. Generations change! Perhaps this is the one that will change and make change!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Keep up the hope, it only takes an idea and action to make changes happen. I think all youth dream of a better world, and hope to make positive changes to it, when it is being discussed, but as soon as the books close it goes away. The generation of the 60' and 70's got up off their bums and took to all types of mediums to make changes, and a lot of what they did was effective, but I don't see anything like that out of todays youth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes, i agree Cadet. We have something that the 60's and 70's didn't. The internet, this is a tool that can change the future outcome. Radical thinking has also changed since then and i believe our youth is quite capable of this. I know it looks grim, but we just have to keep our heads up.

new topics

top topics

join