It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must make a sacrifice for The Greater Good, You must pledge, The Greater Good is all we live for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Let me start this thread off by bashing the Bush Family and thier ties to Skull & Bones. Skull & Bones is a death cult. They worship death. They have been trained to think that they are the one's that can controll who lives and who dies... and in that same moment, they believe that they are doing humanity a favor... thanks to lucifer. (Skull & Bones have more influence over the military than you think)

Now...
Let me tell you about being a Nazi... being a Nazi is all about serving the greater good. Creating a Superior race. This is what Humanity needs: A Supreme Being.

Now...
let me tell you about being a Kabbalah Leader... We have all the knowledge in the world and we are thus enlightened. But we do not believe in Christ. Nor do we believe that our sins must be forgiven. We are apart of God. We are apart of his energy.

Now...
let me tell you what I believe...
"God, I am a sinner and I have done many evil and wicked things. Have mercy on me and the people in this world for they are sinners too. I know that I need to be forgiven to enter your kingdom when I die. You have humbled me lord.".... In the name of Jesus I pray.

Now... let me show you a video about judgement.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Now... Let me tell you about being a Nazi... being a Nazi is all about serving the greater good. Creating a Superior race. This is what Humanity needs: A Supreme Being.

What the hell?
Second line. What the hell some more?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

That's Hitlers objective... Creating a Supreme Being.

Read about it.

Or should I say... creating a supreme race.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Your views, as you have stated them are very contradictory.

Nazi is the name of a facist party in Germany.

So you acknowledge God, yet you say we need a "Supreme Being"? I'm trying to understand... You're trying to replace the thing that created you because you don't think you need it?

So you then know everything, you do not need to be forgiven, you do not need a messiah, and your not God, but then in the next paragraph you ask for forgiveness? I would think that if you knew everything, that you could just create your own paradise.

Moreover, how can someone that knows everything be humbled by anything else?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

And you think that was a good thing? You think having a supreme being to control people, people who have free will, will help them? And how do you suggest this plan be carried out? Like in the past? With countless lives and oceans of blood?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I spoke to you as if I was a Nazi. (I'm not a Nazi)

I spoke to you as if I was apart of the Illuminati. (I'm not enlightened)

I spoke to you as if I was myself... (this is all I have to give)
and I am a Christian.

I provided a video of how humans are now sacrificing humans for the greater good.

This is what's really going on. Humanity is looking out for what is best for humanity... and in some instances.... they think they have the right to judge who lives and who dies.... pretty soon someone will decide that you are 'scum'. (population reduction has it's benifits for humanity and the planet).... it's all for the greater good.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ah ok, I read it wrong then, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What you say is true but humanity is having a warped view of this as did Hitler.

Controlling destiny is not the way forward and that is mans biggest flaw and downfall.

But in the absolute end it is the biggest achievement when done through righteousness.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So you present your opinion of someone else ideals and then judge them. Fantastic. Create an enemy and then look good next to its values, created by you also.
Common good ideal claimed lot of lifes and brough lot of misery, this is true. If it were Nazis, Communists or various religious groups. I have no intention to bash Christianity, but since you are one then you must realise that inquisition, persecutions of Indians in South America and crusades were also motivated by common good ideals.
Again, all religions (and especially 3 monotheistic ones) used this slogan as a means to commit crimes. However you are the one trying to link it all to specific one.
The only way to not allow "common good" manipulations is to take responsibility on one's own actions. I am pretty sure that if someone else will claim that for common good X are to be wiped out since they interfere with creation of Superhuman (as you state it) a lot of people even from this forum will go along if this X suits their own picture of the world. Would you not agree?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think that what you are saying is on the ball.

But it is the people who are perverting the message though not the religion behind it.

Understanding is far better than knowledge alone.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join