It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS too weak for a race video??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yesterday I made a thread where it had a link to a video where tens of black thugs film themselves beating down white kids who are alone in the street and wanted your feedback.

My thread was deleted within 3 minutes, no notice no BS about why.

A while ago a guy posted a link to some gruesome pics of the gaza war that were FAR worst than that video and it's still up. WTF is wrong here?
IS ATS too weak to handle reality? If most of you will stick to your word when the first domino falls and people will get killed, you better get in touch with the worst the world has to offer.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Some one probable alerted the mods about your thread. The mods don't catch every thing and those pics About Gaza should be removed aswell. When things like that come up you are not sure about you are suppose to alert the mods. The terms and conditions clearly state no graphic pics but they aren't always caught hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nowadays, you can't even use the word 'black' without being tagged as a racist, let alone discussing this whole topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bignick

I would agree for the most part. But if there are educated individuals in the conversation that see the real point you are trying to get across then you can actually have an intelligent discussion. But you will get the drive buyers who pop in to call you a racist and unfortunately it starts a chain reaction. I also believe with your name being red neck from hell people will assume you are racist. It’s sad but that’s people.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well ATS is not a Democracy.
We have guideline that we have to all follow.
I agree it may seem unfair but everything has to be taken case by case.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Nowadays, you can't even use the word 'black' without being tagged as a racist, let alone discussing this whole topic.

Oh good. I see we are learning. Well, progress is slow, but sure.
Don't you see that by putting that word in front of someone that their color matters? Why couldn't the OP instead say these creeps beating up these other kids, or these "thugs" beating up other kids. Why did he have to say black? Black is a great word, except for when you try to use it to describe someone. Did they ASK you to point out their skin color? NO. You did it out of your own failure to come to grips with this simple concept. You keep doing that and you yourself will never be free from this trap.

[edit on Fri Jan 23rd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My psychic powers are showing me a mod...

the mod is typing the words 'this is not a place to post complaints - please use the ATS Issues Thread. Thread Closed.'

Dunno why I get that feeling...;-)

Anyway, seriously, I think that if it's a vid of a beating it probably goes and the T&C's for violence etc, which has become a bit of an issue recently.

I very much doubt there is a race issue going on here.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Political corectnes!!!! You can dispute Yeti or secret base of the Greys in Nevada but when You try to write about moderntime racism, traffic of women/children, or try to analise some aspects of Holocaust it will not be allowed.
The Truth is out of here...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

I trashed your thread, plain and simple.

You could have used the ATS Complain/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center to get the full attention of the entire Staff. Your complaint would have been reviewed, but instead you make a thread about it.

It's seems apparent you have not read the Terms And Conditions Of Use that you agreed to when you became a member.

I have highlighted the part that pertains to your thread that I trashed.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Edit to add

It appears you received the automated U2U sent to every member who has had a thread removed, you haven't viewed it yet.

this link below will take you to your U2U in Box.

You Have A U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 23/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
or a john lear thread,,

Mod Edit: Off topic comment removed

and i even went to the ats issues thread after i had a post removed ,,,where i was told to go regarding disputes and even there when i posed my dispute and argument as to why it wasn't acceptable and gave proof of far worse stuff in the same thread ,,that was erased
so i don't know what to tell you

in fact i figured on the rss feed this topic would come up as
""""404 error not found"""""""""

====
Please see the Issues thread. Topic closed.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

join