It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ email

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i have known a few muslims, i found it difficult to befriend someone that avoided social gatherings with non muslims, someone i couldn't buy a beer for and have a conversation with, and someone i couldn’t talk about many world issues with as many involve islamic mass murder
911, Bali, Mumbai

Some facts about their peace loving religion can be found here
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A Jihad is the only war that Muslims are permited to fight in. A Jihad is a war against anyone who kills civilians, women and children and anyone who threatens their existance.

Islam does not teach to kill people who have a different faith. They have the same God as both Christians and Jews. The Quaran is based on teachings from both Judaism and Christianity. Like jews they don't eat pigs, their meat must be halal like jewish food is cosher. They also recognise Jesus as a prophet and the virgin mary also has a significance in their religion.

I'm no expert but this is what i have learnt from parents of muslim friends. They're good people, it's sad that they are all percieved in such a terrible way. There are bad people but they're not following Islam, they're just a minority which every culture and religion has.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notroh est
ive read the koran and understand what it says, i don’t buy the theosophy BS muslims and muslim sympathizers try and throw around as a defense for a violent bankrupt ideology
allah is a moon god, not God and as Christ is God incarnate, Allah definitively is not Christ
mohumed was a unintelligible trader come preacher who after being rejected and kicked out of town, musters up a mob and goes on a killing spree
the voices in his head seemed more like demons then angelic visitations
I don’t recall any angels in the OT the call themselves “we” and tell stories about how “we” did this and “we” did that
Im not imposing myself on anyone just stating my rational opinion
Christian family equals Christian Nation
muslim mass migration equals muslim nation

Violent and bankrupt society? So is Christianity, if Christ came back now He would be disgusted by the hypocrisy, the arrogance, the desire to pray in public (which Jesus frowned upon), the greed in churches pulpits, anger and intolerance.

How many prophets in the Bible were rich, educated, stately people? His religion, which was based on the same OT and NT. There may be disagreements, but you have that in every religion and sect even.

No, you're instead saying we need to conform to an ideology that follows man's traditions and not what was said. Many read the Book but never understand the faith within; the Kingdom of God is inside us as we were taught. This nation was meant to be an open nation to everyone, not to one faith. Instead of following a simple message of unity and all, we have to make it an organized feat like a government with political parties. Now we have all these disagreements and symbols.

I'm going to let you in on something; the Star of David isn't Jewish at all. It's Egyptian, the upright triangle means male, the downpointed one is female. Combined, they are unity. When Seth killed Isis, Ra in Egypt resurrected him as Osirus, god of the sun. The symbol was the Star of David. So, does this mean that Judaism, and Christianity by extension, are pagan religions?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i wasn't talking to you about the jew hating thing :-) i was addressing 12.21.12 . Sorry for not making that clear.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Oh ok, just checking

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The email is false.

Now for the rest of the comments in this thread:

1. No, muslims are not commanded to go about killing all non-believers.
  2. Martyrs in islam do not get # virgins. EVERYONE who goes to heaven will be with 'companions most pure, with beautiful eyes' (ie. the translation of the word 'houri'). Whether they'll be virgins or not is not expounded on, unless one of your definitions of 'pure' is being a virgin.
  3. Notroh est just has a lot of weird comments...I don't think they even need a reply. 'islamlies.com' quoted as a site with the truth? Isn't that an oxymoron? One quote about muslims from the site: "They are possessed, demon possessed". Suuuure
  4. BO XIAN mentioned that 70% of all muslims are 'hell-bent of murdering those of other faiths'. I find this absurd, and besides, it seems impossible to verify. Source please? Or did you get it from your roommate of over a year?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Thanks babloyi for the link - that's exactly what I was looking for!

I had my doubts but was unable to turn up anything on the web.

Well done!

[edit on 23/1/09 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well,

it was interesting . . .

The Researcher was kind of incredulous at the assertion of his well connected and very in-touch Muslim cleric first source.

So, he contacted a total of 12 such well-connected, in-touch Muslim clerics and experts around the world.

ALL

of them asserted that it was 70%.

DENIAL of facts is common amongst those who believe the Oligarchy's well controlled Main Stream Media.

However, it's not a good survival skill nor good survival habit.

It's usually a better habit to wake-up BEFORE arriving at the death camps.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'll believe my near life-long Muslim roommate

over your uninformed rants a thousand times over.

I gather you've never read the 100 or so places in the Koran which exhort Muslims to kill non-believers.

Picking and choosing nice bits out of a binjo ditch is not my idea of truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Sorry, I've forgotten the Muslim expert's name.

He was on a talk show.

Doubt I'll make the time to try and track him down.

However, there are other sources . . . many of them assert it's 20%.

You like having 20% of 1.x billion people wanting to exterminate you and set up Sharia law wherein it's quite OK to beat wives and exact 'honor' killings?

I'll try and watch 7/11 and see if they have any clues on sale.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Notroh est

Thanks.

is a great site.

The truth is quite available but still snowed under by all the Main Stream Media lies and propaganda.

And most of the pontificating on this thread seems to be by folks who have swallowed so much of the Olligarchy's KoolAid that they'll never be able to discern the truth from falsehood the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I gather you've never read the 100 or so places in the Koran which exhort Muslims to kill non-believers.

So, can you post some of these or links to them?
I'll say please so you'll see two lines not one...

peace

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
...This nation was meant to be an open nation to everyone, not to one faith. ...

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other". John Adams.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'll be so glad when whatever happens happens, and all you ignorant people get put in your place.

That includes everyone, no matter what your religion is.

It takes some real ignorance to spew out so much hate and bigotry while claiming to be about love. And I am talking about ALL of them.

Guess what? All your religions are the SAME THING. They aren't different. You just can't see it because you are a bunch of hypocrites.

All you do is "justify" your path to hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Let me correct you about few statements that you mentioned and are very wrong or completely false when it comes to preach Islamic faith.
Let me give you a proper definition of the infidels mentioned in the Quran several times.

Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. If anyone harms (others), God will harm him, and if anyone shows hostility to others, God will show hostility to him." Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1625.
Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians...and (all) who believe in God and the last day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." The Qur'an, 2:62

Here are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by those trying to malign the faith, or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevails justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).

It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants or atheists.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
NEWS Bulletin!!!!!!

Attention Skeptics!!!!!

= = = = = = =

The Bible is very very clear on WHO will be on the WRONG side...at the END. It clearly states all countries AROUND Israel...who might that be? Well grab a map! And guess what...they are ALL MUSLIM!

The opposite of good is EVIL right? In today's politically correct drive-bye media and Hollywood, it's quite difficult to get the truth out...but i've noticed SO MANY actually do on this website...kudo's to the founders!!

I am commanded to LOVE all, I will not shirk the responsibility...but I'm also told to be a wise as a serpent...

Islam may have millions of good people...but there are deceived and are on the wrong side...2 and 2 when added is four always...truth is very exclusive...it can NEVER NEVER be 5, no matter how kind or sincere the person may be...

Do your due diligence, research and you'll see. No one knows when the LORD JESUS CHRIST will return....but I can guarantee you, its closer now than yesterday!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
NEWS Bulletin!!!!!!

Attention Skeptics!!!!!

= = = = = = =

The Bible is very very clear on WHO will be on the WRONG side...at the END. It clearly states all countries AROUND Israel...who might that be? Well grab a map! And guess what...they are ALL MUSLIM!

The opposite of good is EVIL right? In today's politically correct drive-bye media and Hollywood, it's quite difficult to get the truth out...but i've noticed SO MANY actually do on this website...kudo's to the founders!!

I am commanded to LOVE all, I will not shirk the responsibility...but I'm also told to be a wise as a serpent...

Islam may have millions of good people...but there are deceived and are on the wrong side...2 and 2 when added is four always...truth is very exclusive...it can NEVER NEVER be 5, no matter how kind or sincere the person may be...

Do your due diligence, research and you'll see. No one knows when the LORD JESUS CHRIST will return....but I can guarantee you, its closer now than yesterday!

1. Jesus says he has many flocks.

2. The holy spirit speaks in tongues, which means it can speak to anyone of any language or culture.

3. Jesus says those who believe will walk the path and do as he says.

4. Jesus also says that not everyone that cries out to him will he recognized, for those who have done many "great works" in sin will be told he knows you not.

5. 2 +2 = 4 is a true statement, but it is not the truth. If someone knows how to add for themselves, which is to know the words of the father, then they know A+B=C is the truth, in which 2+2=4, 1+1=2 and 3+5=8. For anyone to claim 2+2=4 is the only truth is a lie. Any fool can memorize 2+2=4, but the person who knows how to add will know A+B=C, and that not only does 2+2=4, but there is also an infinite amount of others. This is exactly why god tells you not to make an idol of him. Because to make an idol of him just as you have is to say 2+2=4, and to not realize the infinitity of the father, which is better expressed as A+B=C. Where A and B can be any number.

You are the one who is in for a rude awakening.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If and when I make it a priority to contact my former roommate, he may have a link.

Until then . . . the link up thread to:

is a good place to start.

Given the stridency of the pontifications defending this blood-thirsty philosophy . . . it's amazing that such pontificators have not availed themselves of the whole story before making such grand noises.

I do have a lot of those refs in some of my reference volumes but I don't know that I want to bother typing many of them out. Perhaps I'll type a sampling out in the coming week.

[edit on 23/1/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am going to save a link to this post as I know this baby will one day be sent to me, too and I want to give it a good rebuttal. Thanks for all the good input. My sister and her family are Muslim. They are fine, decent and peaceful people.

I am so sick of this "My faith is true and yours isn't mentality". That's why I'm
with organized religions. They spawn as much hatred as they do love. Christians have no right to accuse Muslims of trying to convert the world when they are doing the same thing (i.e. missionaries) and those T.V. evangelists seem like bad actors to me.

[edit on 1/23/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join