It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ email

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I received this email from a friend today who was genuinely concerned that Muslims do indeed follow what is said in this story.

To be honest, I don’t really know, so I am posting it here in the hope that some ATS Muslims or those in the know can cast any light on this. Is it true, or is it anti-Muslim propaganda? I hope it is propaganda or we could all be in for one hell of a shock in 20 years! Yikes!!!

Email from today:

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion in America.

Last month I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Anglican and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy War] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!”

I responded, “So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of "a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

He sheepishly replied, “Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Anglicans to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!"

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, "I also have problem with being your "friend" when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the "Diversification" training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in America to elect a government of their choice, complete with Shari law.

I think everyone in America should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, it is actually true. There are really two options for muslims.

Either A, they do as they are commanded, and kill non-believers
Or, B, they disobey one of their core mandates.

It appears that most choose B, which is hypocritical, because there is no point in being muslim if your not going to follow your faith.

People who claim Islam as a peaceful religion are ignorant.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No its' not true at all. Even reading the email, you can tell it's a made up story. Why would the Imam "hang his head in shame" if he believed in what he was saying?

It's BS basically. There is NO such directive in Islam that tells Muslims to kill infidels. You get into "heaven" by being good, being nice, not murdering people, that kind of thing.

It says in the Quran that if someone kills an innocent person (doesn't specify if that person is Muslim)...then it would be like he killed the whole population. It's THAT bad.

Please, don't be taken in by such propaganda. None of it is real.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

How is it then that martyrs in Islam get to go to heaven with # virgins? That's what I've heard everyone talk about anyways.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
America already has voted in a muslim President
American laws, institutions will become muslim friendly, abortion will be taught to American children while mass imports of islamics will flood the nation
Obama will pull US troops from mid east and probly start a war in Asia leaving the muslim world unmolested and free to strengthen its position, while America will weaken all the more
911 succeeded in its objective, it weakened the US
Moral fortification is what the US needed to defeat the Islamic regime, teach family and Christian values
Not abortion and celebrity values
But a nation willing to vote in the enemy to rule them is a defeated nation, sadly.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

first of all, martyr implies someone who was killed fighting a war. Muslims are told time and time again in the Quran that they should NOT be the agressors. They shouldn't start fights/wars and if they find themselves fighting in defense, they should stop as soon as the other side wants peace. Again, they are not allowed to fight for the sake of it. Only to defend themselves.

Secondly, the whole 72 virgins has got to be one of the most misunderstood concepts. There are no virgins. There ARE pure companions waiting for both men and women. The number 72 i don't think is in the Quran either. All it says that in heaven there are pure companions.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why would the Imam hang his head in shame if he wanted to kill you and believed that? A Nazi wouldn't back down, neither would anyone else.

The Quran says 'my faith is my own, and your faith is your own'. Jihad actually comes from the spiritual war between Good and Evil, God and Satan within your conscience and this is how it is written. But of course you'll always have those who take metaphors literally as you do in Judaism and Christianity.

Geek is correct, in one verse it is said that if you kill one,you kill all of humanity. But if you save one, you save all of humanity. A similar verse is in the Torah and is actually said in Schindler's List in its full quote, so I can't remember it entirely.

The feud between Judaism and Islam, while involving the inheritance of Abraham, goes back to the War when Islam was founded. After Mohammad and his followers escape the Pagans of Mecca, they went to Jerusalem. There, they were actually greeted by Jews who joined them. However, some of the Jews betrayed them later and sold the location of the Muslims and other Jews traveling with Mohammad to the Meccans.

As a result for treason, these Jews who sold the information were executed, as this was always the punishment of betrayal. After Mohammad went to Heaven, you had the spliting of the Islamic ideas, just as many of Jesus's Disciples disagreed with one another, even in Acts with Paul.

The ONLY time Muslims are to fight is in self-defense of one's self and their family. Even so, they are NOT to kill a surrendering enemy and to give the surrendered foe every right as we say to do so in the Geneva Convention.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Notroh est
America already has voted in a muslim President

Really? Must have missed that one. I thought the new President was Barack Obama. (shrugs)

American laws, institutions will become muslim friendly, abortion will be taught to American children while mass imports of islamics will flood the nation

Why would abortion be taught to American children? Are you seriously saying that Muslims believe in abortion? And there's no such word as Islamics....it's Muslims

Moral fortification is what the US needed to defeat the Islamic regime, teach family and Christian values
Not abortion and celebrity values

?????

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
72 Virgins?!?

Look. Point and fact.

The Christians hate muslims, muslims hate jews, jews hate catholics and the catholics hate christians.

This is conspiracy theory 101. What exactly are you trying to learn here?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

My roommate for over a year was a Muslim who'd stumbled into Christianity in Taipei. He's one of the thousands of descendants from the Muslim founder.

He's absolutely insistent that the above assertions you articulate are quite accurate to Muslim reality.

Then there's the researcher who was talking with one of his Muslim cleric sources . . . and the researcher asked the Muslim for his estimate about how many world wide Muslims supported terrorsts and Jihadi's in one way or another . . .

either

--becoming actively a terrorist
--providing money to terrorists
--providing safe-houses to terrorists
--sympathesizing with them and supporting them in voting and other ways.

He asked the cleric 5%?

No.

10%?

No.

How many then?

70%

70% of 1.x billion is quite a few hell-bent on murdering those of all other faiths.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a Muslim can lie to his enemy without judgment from allah, a muslim can encourage his enemy to destroy himself without judgment from allah
America is the enemy of islam
www.islamlies.com
some simple truths about islam

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That is such a load of rubbish i don't even know where to begin. How on earth would one person know how many Muslims supported terrorists?
Pathetic attempt to demonise Muslims.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Family and Christian values like the condemnation of homosexuality? From what I've read, Islam is right on the money with Christianity on this issue. They even take it a step further than Christians and kill gays! You Christians still could learn a thing or two from Islam. No need to morally fortify the country when you can just kill the sinners. Such fast results in this quick-paced society of ours, sure to be a hit among those loving Christians.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

a Muslim can lie to his enemy without judgment from allah, a muslim can encourage his enemy to destroy himself without judgment from allah

Proof? There is none because it's not true. And how exactly do you encourage someone to destry themselves anyway?

To another poster...not all Muslims hate Jews. I don't. (but then again, i'm only a semi-Muslim at this point) I don't hate Christians either. I don't agree with certain people but there's not really much sense in hating people you don't know. And before you come back and say its in the Quran...it's not. The Quran tells Muslims that they can marry Jews and Christians. Wouldn't be much loving in that marriage if they hated each other would there.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm not an American but I am a Muslim and I don't recall any requirement for us to kill a non-believer to go to Heaven. I don't recall learning about converting the whole world into Islam either. We just have to adhere to the five pillars of Islam and live to the best of our capabilities because this life is merely temporary.

From my understanding, the whole free ticket to heaven deal is only applicable if you are killed DEFENDING Islam and not by blowing yourself up. Suicide = ticket to hell. Even voluntarily causing hurt to oneself is a sin.

I also hate how these maniacs scream jihad at every chance they get. To control your emotions, that's jihad. To control your desires, that's jihad. Basically the real jihad starts within ourselves. That's what I believe anyway. That's how I interpret it.

I don't really see any reason for Sharia law to apply to non-Muslims unless they're in an Islamic state. "When in Rome" ya know? Have to play by another man's rules while you're in his house, right? Laws are laws regardless of who it's written by and basically a means to keep order.

The good thing about where I'm from is that while the laws of the state is applicable to everyone, Muslims have a Sharia court for matters pertaining to marriages/divorces/child support.

Funny how the people who claim to be "true Muslims" and wage war on "infidels" don't even know the basics of being a good Muslim. Sorry for my little rant. I'm just so sick of the bad rep Islam is getting just because Muslims like me aren't the ones who make the news these days.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
so because muslims kill gays Christian are evil... don’t see your point

Different topic i think

the best way to destroy a nation is by destroying the natural family unit
Families are the nation building factories of the world
the national ideals, cultural values, religious values
they breed they are productive and they give support in hardship

gays don’t produce families, they can adopt and indoctrinate adopted children into their gay national ideal
but its non productive and culturally destructive

Without Christian families the US as it was will be no more

Passive invasion is the easiest option for islam and all over the western world its happening
HENCE ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Different topic i think

gays don’t produce families, they can adopt and indoctrinate adopted children into their gay national ideal

Passive invasion is the easiest option for islam and all over the western world its happening

Xenophobia and I'm guessing you hate gays too?

When you say:

"Without Christian families the US as it was will be no more"

Are you referring to the time when Native Americans were free to practice their way of life without being referred to as "savages" or subjected to genocide? Isn't that way it was before "Christian families" settled there?

I don't know if Islam is the fastest growing religion as you claim it to be. We don't have missionaries going around converting people. And there is no Muslim equivalent of the crusades going on right now that I'm aware of either. If people converted to Islam of their own free will, is that really a problem? Does it affect you personally in your day to day life to know that someone somewhere picked a belief that isn't yours?

How many of you who bash Islam at every chance you get have actually met and befriended Muslims? Step outside your world once in a while. Fear of the unknown breeds ignorance.

Remember, "knowing is half the battle".

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Notroh est

Lying is a sin under the Ten Commandments and is punishable in Hell according to Islam.

And about this 'cleric' that said 70% were terrorists, sounds bogus. I could claim 90% of Christians are racist, white supremacists that want to kill all African Americans, Jews, homosexuals, etc, doesn't mean it's true.

Different topic i think

Paranoid bs based only on a non-understanding of other faiths. Your comparison shows nothing on Islam, and all it does is show intolerance of differences. Families are NOT the building blocks of ideals and national identity, you can make that on your own. I did. Any family that can espouse love, compassion and bravery, what's wrong with that? You need to impose yourself on everyone?

[quote=geek101]To another poster...not all Muslims hate Jews. I don't. (but then again, i'm only a semi-Muslim at this point) I don't hate Christians either. I don't agree with certain people but there's not really much sense in hating people you don't know. And before you come back and say its in the Quran...it's not. The Quran tells Muslims that they can marry Jews and Christians. Wouldn't be much loving in that marriage if they hated each other would there.

If you mean me, I was giving a history of some of the current attitudes by the differing factions.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ive read the koran and understand what it says, i don’t buy the theosophy BS muslims and muslim sympathizers try and throw around as a defense for a violent bankrupt ideology
allah is a moon god, not God and as Christ is God incarnate, Allah definitively is not Christ
mohumed was a unintelligible trader come preacher who after being rejected and kicked out of town, musters up a mob and goes on a killing spree
the voices in his head seemed more like demons then angelic visitations
I don’t recall any angels in the OT the call themselves “we” and tell stories about how “we” did this and “we” did that
Im not imposing myself on anyone just stating my rational opinion
Christian family equals Christian Nation
muslim mass migration equals muslim nation

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
reply to post by ghaleon12

first of all, martyr implies someone who was killed fighting a war. Muslims are told time and time again in the Quran that they should NOT be the agressors. They shouldn't start fights/wars and if they find themselves fighting in defense

I think somebody should key them in on this bit of info

It seems kinda important!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join