It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalag 17: American Style

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
There are camps in the US. I don't know the condition but they were set up during WWII.

If you're interested check out the links below.

Link

Some more links

Has anyone debunked these photos?

A couple more camps

Camp Harmony

Manzanar

Camps in Arkansas

Camps on ATS

Some pictures including location map

Operation Garden Plot

FEMA and PDD39

Megiddo

Field Manual 3-19.40

Some Locations

Pictures and maps

More Stuff

THanks for the links!
Excellent.

Esoterica, you are way out of your league.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Esoterica, do you have any concept of FM?

It's FIELD MANUAL. Military training, guidance, SOP. Standard Operating Procedure.

What do you make of this FM?

FM 3-19.40
MILITARY POLICE INTERNMENT/RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS
www.adtdl.army.mil...

Do explain.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Esoterica, do you have any concept of FM?

It's FIELD MANUAL. Military training, guidance, SOP. Standard Operating Procedure.

What do you make of this FM?

FM 3-19.40
MILITARY POLICE INTERNMENT/RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS
www.adtdl.army.mil...

Do explain.

Um...it's a manual that's details how to deal with civilians, POWs, and others in a war zone. You can't just have civlians running around while you're trying to battle the hostiles. They get in the way, endangering both their lives and the lives of your troops, and can also compromise your obejctives.

A military would be extremely foolish not to have some plan amde in the event that large numbers of non-combatants need to be handled.

Did you notice that many of those camps you linked to are from World War II (you know, the 1940's)? Am I to assume that we're still designing secret weapons under Stagg Field?

P.S. Throwing out acronyms in an attempt to drown me in nomenclature I don't understand isn't going to work. And it doesn't make you seem that much more intelligent.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Do some research Esoterica and then get back to us. I guess I'll have to repeat:

GARDEN PLOT

REX 84

Or, you can just stay in the dark.

You might want to look into POSSE COMMITATUS and how Rumsfeld is doing everything in his power to dillute and destroy it. Very important reading.

I'd say if you want a real education join the military. That way you would more easily understand how things actually work. Contigencies and what not. How the military is to be used and how it should NOT be used. At this point, though, as much as the military can do for a young person, I wouldn't advise anyone to go anywhere near it.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Do some research Esoterica and then get back to us. I guess I'll have to repeat:

Again, with the "You need to do research to verify my claims". You're like a broken record. When is it going to get into your skull that it is your responsibility to convince me, it is not my responsibiltiy to convince myself on your behalf.

But OK, I'll bite.

GARDEN PLOT

If violence and civil disorder becomes uncontrollable by local and state law enforcement, then this authorizes the military to step in. How is this a bad thing? The alternative is letting them run unchecked.

[quoteREX 84
I read the ATS article.
"There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. "
That right there is false. That should be telling you something about the reliability of the source. ATS needs to start checking out the authenticity of it's stories.

Or, you can just stay in the dark.

That's right, anyone who disagrees with you is a sheeple. Of course, you know everything

You might want to look into POSSE COMMITATUS and how Rumsfeld is doing everything in his power to dillute and destroy it. Very important reading.

Yes, how dare we use the Marines to guard our ports, when local enforcement agencies are stretched to the max?

I'd say if you want a real education join the military. That way you would more easily understand how things actually work. Contigencies and what not. How the military is to be used and how it should NOT be used. At this point, though, as much as the military can do for a young person, I wouldn't advise anyone to go anywhere near it.

If your inabiltiy to differentiate between fact and fiction is any indication of a military 'education', that's the best endoresement you could ever give to someone to not join the military.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yep. You said it, little sheep. As I said before, when you have a greater knowledge of this subject we can discuss it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yep. You said it, little sheep. As I said before, when you have a greater knowledge of this subject we can discuss it.

"The world is flat."
"Prove it."
"Go teach yourself, and come back when you know as much as us geniuses."
"I did research, and see little to support your assertations, and much to refute them"
"That's because you're a little sheep."
"If I'm a sheep, why is it you are the one who believes something he himself cannot prove, and can hardly support?"
"Because I'm more educated than you. Now go away, I can't waste my time on plebes such as yourself."

When you can't refute a thing I've said, just say it's because I'm uneducated. If I know so little, and you know so much, you should easily be able to fire holes through everything I've said. But you haven't, and the only option I have as to why you haven't is because you cannot.

But you go right ahead, believing you know the truth. A truth which you can't even defend on an internet forum. Ask yourself why that is.

Knowledge is not the ability to post links. It's an ability to understand what the information in those links means.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Has anyone debunked these photos?

Since you asked.

This is (I should say was, I think it was last used in 2002) a SFOR (Stabilisation Force) training camp for the Mississipi Army National Guard in Bosnia. Just Google them up. Look at THIS
link, it has better photos. See how the signs say: KLADNJ - 5Km, SREBRENICA - 17.5 km. These are towns in Bosinia. The Army can make internment camps pretty quick. Why would you build one, a crappy one, then let it deteriorate?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
AFTER READING THROUGH MANY OF THE POSTS ON THIS BOARD I HAVE TO SAY- MOST OF YOU ARE COMPLETELY #IN CERTIFIABLE. MANY OF YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION TO TREAT THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING. IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THIS STUFF, SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY VERY, VERY WRONG WITH YOU. I THINK THAT THE STUFF ON THIS, AND OTHER CONSPIRACY BOARDS IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND INTERESTING BUT THATS ALL IT IS- ENTERTAINING. TAKING THIS STUFF SERIOUSLY MAKES YOU QUITE AN EXCELLENT CANDIDATE FOR A MENTAL HOME.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGrew
AFTER READING THROUGH MANY OF THE POSTS ON THIS BOARD I HAVE TO SAY- MOST OF YOU ARE COMPLETELY #IN CERTIFIABLE. MANY OF YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION TO TREAT THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING. IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THIS STUFF, SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY VERY, VERY WRONG WITH YOU. I THINK THAT THE STUFF ON THIS, AND OTHER CONSPIRACY BOARDS IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND INTERESTING BUT THATS ALL IT IS- ENTERTAINING. TAKING THIS STUFF SERIOUSLY MAKES YOU QUITE AN EXCELLENT CANDIDATE FOR A MENTAL HOME.

When the shyte hits the fan, you won't be able to say you didn't know..

Btw, have you ever done any research into this? If so, what?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

MANY OF YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION TO TREAT THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING.

You may want to do something about that pesky green light on your keyboard. It looks like this:

Just hit that button to turn it off.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Might wanna check this out, too. It's the Model State Health Powers Act. Guidelines for a major health emergency - giving states special powers - to say, quarentine civilians.

East,

I work in the health care field and know first hand about the bio-warfare issue. The list of weapons that could be used is long and deadly.

The constitution is not a suicide past. Quarentening citizens in say an outbreak of SmallPox may be the only way to stop the spread of the disease through the general population.

As a member of our Hospitals Small Pox suicide squad (we were all re vaccinates, stricly voulentary) I am quite aware of what it would take to contain it. If a 911 rig arrives in the ED with a suspected SM Pox case, it would be kept in the parkinglot and containment would be there. If it makes it through the door, then the whole hospital (600 beds) would be locked down for the duration of the illness. No doubt the national quard would be called to to help enforce it. People woul dbe allowed in, but once in, there would be no going out. This is the only way to prevent the disease from spreading out of controll.

Would this violate our individual rights? Perhaps, but in doing so we safequard the rights of the general population.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DramaticPause

MANY OF YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION TO TREAT THESE DELUSIONS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING.

You may want to do something about that pesky green light on your keyboard. It looks like this:

Just hit that button to turn it off.

That's too funny!

FredT,
I hearya. And you're correct. My fear is that a quarentine could be used widescale for other purposes. What I'm talking about is something far more insidious and complex than say one isolated terrorst attack.

You said you took the Smallpox vaccine, right? What were the effects? Did you experience anything adverse?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just food for thought ...

1.) Regardless of whether these camps exist or not, there are still enough active, deactivated and decomissioned military facilities around the country that if "necessary" the federal government could use for detainment purposes. Not to mention the hundreds of sports arenas and stadiums that "could" be used for processing people.

2.) Going off into the wilderness ... pause for a moment to get realistic. The publicized capabilities of aircraft and satellite surveillance technology (the decommissioned SR-71 purportedly could take pictures from altitude that the interpreter could read the new paper headlines). There is no wilderness areas not under control of state or federal agencies, and the locations are known to the government. So where would this likely wilderness for survival be located to avoid satellite or aircraft detection, whether visible or infrared?

3.) Are the camps necessary? No more than medium security prisons. If the government wants to contain the masses, what do they need to do? Limit transportation ... make gas so outrageously expensive only the rich can afford it. Create such an economic catastrophe that existing middle income areas become slums/ghettos, and the list goes on ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join