It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Secret Experiments: Video + Manchurian Canadate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pretty sure this video has never been posted and I am sure this may be old news but.....

I am not sure what disturbs me most: The fact that the CIA facilitated or actually performed horrible experiments on fellow human beings in the name of "battling communism", or that the this is being aired on the National Geographic channel and released as information to the public over 50 years later.

Apparently they used sarin on volunteers who thought they were contributing to the eradication of the common cold. One guy even experiences a horrific death on which I do not care to elaborate (watch video).

Then they get into the brain washing techniques at or around the 25:00 mark. E.g. the electrocution applied to the brain to induce some type of 'programmable state' or 'subservient state' of mind. Disgusting really. :shk:
And the hours upon upon hours of repeated lines or phrases, or days of '___' experimentation.

Either way, I though I should bring this video to your attention and hopefully you can only imagine what is going on presently in the U.S. Is this what they are doing to our leaders? Is this what they are doing to kill non-subservient leaders? I am mean, screw "cremation of cares" at bohemian grove. This is a way more efficient method for the power elite to control their puppets.

It's the height of the Cold War and the United States government is desperate to combat the spread of Communism. The CIA launches a highly classified, top secret research program into the covert use of biological and chemical agents. In simulated attacks on enemy populations, entire cities in America are contaminated with bacteria, exposing millions of Americans to germ warfare. But the real focus of the research is on mastering the art of mind control. Psychiatrists at top academic institutions work under secret contract with the agency. Psychiatric patients, prisoners, even unwitting members of the public are exposed to a startling array of experiments designed to facilitate interrogations, induce amnesia and program in new behavior. Every psychological technique is explored, including hypnosis, electroshock therapy and lethal cocktails of drugs. What was the extent of these brainwashing experiments? How did the CIA become involved in such far-reaching and disturbing research? Join us as National Geographic presents: CIA Secret Experiments.

Google Video Link

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

[mod edit: embed video code]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The fact that people are saying this about the agency should be known.

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it will bring some things to light.

I am very perturbed by it, of course, and frustrated that it's just sitting there in the public conscience, as more and more people find out that these individuals have these stories to tell, and how similar they are, but still there is no definitive way to know if it's true, and if it is, how to stop it, or to know if it's still going on.

new topics

join