It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, PRESIDENT Bush.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bush has not kept anyone safe from terrorism, he has created generations of new so-called terrorists (people who lost their families in his stupid illegal wars). Those of you who believe that he has steered your country to victory, keep that veil over your head. The world knows better.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Good post, those acts did destroy what the Founders set out. But hey, Bush and even FEMA have declared the Founders as terrorists too, so who cares?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
reply to post by jsobecky

kept america safe? KEPT AMERICA SAFE?? If it wasn't for that Idiot we wouldn't have been attacked in the first place, and we wouldn't be worrying about potential terrorist attacks on the US.

I guess you were not born or around in 1993. It takes much time to plan that sort of operation. It was planned under CLINTON. They hit us at least 4 times under Clinton.

Read your history. Blame Bush all you want, but those in the know, those that have a brain know....BUSH had nothing to do with it. Granted, it happened on his watch and he had some Intel he could have acted on earlier, but at least he stood up and DID something about it.

TULIPWALKER alert!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

Right, Bush really cares about getting Bin Laden... yep...

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

Yet, 6 months later, this is what Bush was saying about the 'Most Wanted' man in the world;

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

So, less than 6 months after this monster Bin Laden killed 2,973 people, Bush suddenly doesn't care about him?

You might want to unfurl that flag from around your neck, it's choking off the oxygen to your brain and clouding your red white and blue super-vision.

Bush doesn't care about this country, you, or your family. I can't believe people still try to defend his ruinous presidency...

Oh, and to stave off the slanderous dribble before it haphazardly falls from the corner of your stereotype-factory mouth, I am not a liberal, or a conservative, a supporter of Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

I am a supporter of our constitution, and liberty.

Oh, another thing. I'd rather walk on tulips than bones.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by Luciferdescending

WTC1

USS Cole.

Yeah, Clinton kept us safe.

I am sorry, when it comes to what a hero Bush is, he was president during the worst attack on American soil and ever. But when it is pointed out that it happened on Bush's watch, it is no more big a deal that these two bombings that killed how many American citizens again?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by The Bald Champion

Bush told the Taliban and AQ DO NOT F* WITH US.

He followed it up with actions that destroyed their world.

Destroyed their world? The terrorists now have better tech, more confidence, more allies, and more hatred. How exactly did he destroy their world? He destroyed Saddam's world, yes but must have him confused with the group that attacked us. It is ok, Sean Hannity and Bill O'really just sound so smart when they talk that it makes sense that you would believe them when they tell their lies out loud over the air. You should try finding out what really happened in the U.S. in the last 8 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

LOL, thanks. That is pretty much what I expect but if you check my post history, you will see that mainly all I do is talk to plants.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion
You might as well take to a can of COKE Lucifer...

Now there is a sentence that you will not hear often, or say too often I would imagine either.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
No..actually it was Reagan and Bush Sr. who left us Al-Qeada to deal with since we supported them during the invasion of Afghanistan by the former Soviet Union.

Lets get one thing straight, the US did not create Al Qeada, the US created the northern Alliance, which also helped disband the Taliban in the early stages of war in a post 911 world in Afghanistan. You are confusing the Northern Alliance with Al Qeada, two seperate groups...

We helped to create Al-Qeada and the Taliban.

Again, your dead wrong... The US created the NORTHERN ALLIANCE, an anti Taliban group, who additionally were the ones the US supported in the form of aid, in their fight against the former soviet union.

IMO tho, I think Bush did not resolve anything with Al-Qeada, he only ruffled their feathers somewhat and they are still out there...especially their leader..the USA's public enemy #1.

Would you rather we cease all activity in trying to find Mr. Osama?

Oh some say he is dead..well we have no proof of that. What we do have as proof..is that Osama Bin Laden is still un-captured after the 7 years of the Bush admin.

And in that seven years, the US has not experienced an attack on the US homeland. Instead, the US has created a fly trap in the ME, where terrorist flock to fight the US presence, and meet their deaths at the hands of American and Iraqi troops.

We also have the WMD issue with Iraq, where we were told time and time again that Saddam had WMD, they were there, they know they are there, we have to go in and take him out. And we found NO WMD. We were not told that we are going in because he has the capability for WMD, which is something completely different from actually having any workable WMD.

Saddam had WMD's in the past, and he did use them against the Kurds... Another worry was that sanctions were about to expire on Saddam, and he could potentially restart several WMD programs.

In closing, consider this, from January 1993 to January 2001, the Clinton administration cut defense and Intelligent spending by 35%. Nine months later and America experiences the worst act of terrorism ever on American soil.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
Saddam had WMD's in the past, and he did use them against the Kurds... Another worry was that sanctions were about to expire on Saddam, and he could potentially restart several WMD programs.

In closing, consider this, from January 1993 to January 2001, the Clinton administration cut defense and Intelligent spending by 35%. Nine months later and America experiences the worst act of terrorism ever on American soil.

Saddam had those weapons because we gave them to him but I would really like to know, if this is the logic going on here, then why did they wait until Bush took office to do it?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes, thank you Mr. Bush...for leaving the White House before you completely screwed our country beyond all hope or repair. We never really thought you would leave without a fight.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending
Saddam had those weapons because we gave them to him but I would really like to know, if this is the logic going on here, then why did they wait until Bush took office to do it?

The US, along with several other western powers handed over the material to make bio weapons, true. However, Saddam was crazy enough to use them against his own people. I do not think that was somthing that was easily predicted.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dear President Bush,

Thank you.

Signed,

The Families of the over 4,000 Americans who died because you took us into a war we never should have begun in Iraq.

P.S. I hope you see the anguished faces of our dead loved ones every night when your head hits your pillow.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

The US, along with several other western powers handed over the material to make bio weapons, true. However, Saddam was crazy enough to use them against his own people. I do not think that was somthing that was easily predicted.

And Bush made anything better how....?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So we give a psychotic despot Biological weapons and didn't think he would use them. Any moron could have predicted that. Are you goofy?
We knew what Saddam was like.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good evening. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

The topic of the conversation is whether or not to Thank President Bush. The topic, most assuredly, is not Jsobecky or his politics, or the politics of other members. Personalities stay out of this.

Posts, or quotes of posts, attacking Jsobecky, or anyone else, will be removed. I hope I've made this clear enough?

Now, please do carry on with the conversation...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Please don't try to represent those that fought and died for our country as though you are their guardian! I hate when people use OUR soldiers, who aren't here to defend themselves, and try to make a political point. Many of those soldiers you are referencing signed up after 9-11 knowing damn well what they where getting into. They seen our country attacked, and they answered. They fought and died for what they, and I, think was a noble cause. To use them as a statistic in a political debate is disrespectfull. You can have your debates on which president did this or that, but when you start making generalizations about our soldiers is when I get angry. A soldier doesn't discriminate between Democrat or Republican. He fights for America. Many of us could learn a leason from our troops.

No matter our political affiliation, we are Americans. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Don't think for a second that our brothers and sisters overseas don't see or hear our dissent back home. They look at this, and I'll tell you what they don't see, support.

Don't hang our troops HONORABLE deaths on politics. They signed up, fought for, and died for what they thought was right. Show some respect...all of you who speak as though you are representing our fallen heros.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You know what. I honestly think that Bush is the most complete idiot of a President America has had to deal with, honestly. A freaking ape could have done a better job.

This man was an moron, and had no idea how to deal with any of the economys financial problems, and not only that he let the whole economy go to crap, and let people get their house ripped from underneath there feet.

USA is now 11 billion dollars + in debt thanks to him, and we can only HOPE that Obama can save us from his epic FAILURE in being a president.

I think these pictures can all pretty much PAVE THE ROAD for any of you Bush supporters.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join