It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, PRESIDENT Bush.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you Bush for not starving or killing me or my family. Thanks for sparing us....

Just kidding, of course

In all seriousness, Thank you mr President for leaving. When i saw that truck parked outside your digs, i became the happiest and most grateful woman on earth.

I now have my flag, the American Flag, flying at full mast in my balcony.

Thank you, Sir.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

You are spreading yourself awful thin, arent ya?

Anyway, mr. BUSH is taking a much needed rest.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There's plenty to go around, mi amor. But you always get first choice.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

You don't know anything as to what was or was not done on Aug. 6 to 9/11.

Stop apologizing for Clinton and AQ.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Seeing as though he kept us all so safe from all those terrorist attacks, I'd like to bring something else to everyone's attention.

We also need to thank this man for all of those planet killer sized asteroids that would have destroyed the earth countless numbers of times over the last eight years. How many times, we won't know until they release those records. I hear they're scheduled to be released with the JFK files.

Oh, and a personal thanks from me for getting my "suspicious sounding name" placed on a no fly list. As a result, I didn't have to see any extended family for the holidays, and didn't have to mess with that whole "meet your 25 year old sister for the first time" awkwardness.

I'd also like to thank him for giving two other family members the opportunity to die fighting a war they believed in. Well, I'm sure they were probably the only two that didn't believe in what they were doing, but they should have, just like we all do here at ATS.

In all honesty, the only thing more ridiculous than this thread, is the fact that I've actually taken the time to reply to it. Seriously, the "it would have been worse" line is the most absurd justification I've heard made for this man.

I'm just glad these 8 years are over, and I hope each day of the rest of G.W.'s life is worse than the previous one. If the Gods really want to smile on me, he'll wander too far off the reservation while he's living it up down in Paraguay, and end up on a spit roast in the center of a tribal village. Or maybe some other country will open their own Guantanamo, and detain for an indefinite period of time until they sort out the whole war crimes mess. I wonder if he'd admit to torturing detainees while he's being water-boarded.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Oh, and a personal thanks from me for getting my "suspicious sounding name" placed on a no fly list. As a result, I didn't have to see any extended family for the holidays, and didn't have to mess with that whole "meet your 25 year old sister for the first time" awkwardness.

Sounds like you have a whole mess of problems other than GWB...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

You don't know anything as to what was or was not done on Aug. 6 to 9/11.

Stop apologizing for Clinton and AQ.

Ya You don't have half a stump to stand on so you are deflecting and insulting me.

It sure seems like nothing was done to defend AMERICA , nothing... Failure of action... Lack of judgement...

Yer boy had his eye on BABYLON and he got what he wanted.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Answer my allegations. Or shut up.

Which ones???

the CIA memo titled

BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STIKE IN THE US

dated AUG/6/2001

Declassified APRIL/10/2004

I allege that the document is real and that it reports on increased AQ activity and possible lines of attack.

I also allege that the memo was released a month before 9/11.

I also know that it is job of intelligence agencies extrapolate after receiving verious peices of information.

Yer the apologist here...

Goodluck

[edit on 23-1-2009 by The Bald Champion]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes thanks Mr. Bush.

To those that hate him so much, your man is in now, lets see what happens.

In 30 years, history will be much kinder to him than the tulipwalkers of the last 8 years have been.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here's why I'm not a fan of Bush:

1. Patriot Act - The most Draconian, Un-American law ever shoved down the throat of the American people.

patriotact.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

2. Military Commissions Act (2006) - Allows unconstitutional suspension of Habeus Corpus. Makes it very hard to file civil suits for torture allegations.

www.aclu.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...

3. The Iraq War - A PNAC (Project for a New American Century) mess. This war had nothing to do with Bush caring about the Iraqi people. It had to do with Bush wanting to capture Iraq's oil fields, and establishing a major American base in the Middle East that would allow the U.S. to hit its next target, Iran (which they didn't get a chance to hit because of public outcry).

4. 9/11, Osama Bin Laden - Bush was warned multiple times before 9/11 that an attack was imminent, and at best he ignored these warnings, at worst he let the attacks happen. Following the attacks he vowed to get Bin Laden;

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

Yet, 6 months later, this is what Bush was saying about the 'Most Wanted' man in the world;

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

So, less than 6 months after this monster Bin Laden killed 2,973 people, Bush suddenly doesn't care about him?

THAT'S CRIMINAL! I don't care whether or not you think 9/11 was an inside job, but to IGNORE THE SUPPOSED CULPRIT OF THE ATTACKS?!

5. Torturing - I don't care who you are, a terrorist or a supposed 'terrorist,' there is no reason for a country like the United States to torture anyone. This country is supposed to be a beacon of freedom, a place where human rights are paramount, and we're depriving people of food, sleep, and waterboarding....

Please!

People will argue that 'torturing saves lives.' This is complete and utter bull#. Most of the people who are tortured talk just to stop the pain.

Also, what kind of society are we if we allow it? Torture shouldn't even be in our lexicon. Is a society that claims to be free really free if they resort to torture on 'suspected enemies,' who aren't even given a trial?

6. Spying - George Bush was responsible for the largest increase in spying on Americans in the history of this country. I'm not talking about Americans suspected of crimes. I'm talking about ordinary Americans, even likely people who were supporters of Bush (such as yourself).

abcnews.go.com...
www.cnn.com...

I'm sure I could come up with more, but I need to get back to working on a project. I just don't see how someone could support this man, or his evil cohort, Richard 'Tricky Dick' Cheney.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hey... I notice that the Brits couldn't find OBL either...

Or the French, the Germans, the Aussies, etc...

Given the small amount of troops we have there (compared to the U.S) I think it's more of a big deal for you guys not to have found him.

No acknowledgment of my point about your disgraceful comment?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
Given the small amount of troops we have there (compared to the U.S) I think it's more of a big deal for you guys not to have found him.

Hmmmm....so much for NATO countries working as a team, huh?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You are assuming that he was elected President the first time around....but for the sake of argument I'll say he was...

Just because another attack didn't happen doesn't mean that Bush was responsible for our safety. Believe me, if there was another credible attack either on it's way or thwarted, the Bush administration would have touted it loud and clear. And rightfully so. After the many screwups they were engaged in they could have used the good press.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'll bet most of you Bush defenders regularly send contributions in to obscenely rich televangelists in order to help them further "God's" work! Let me spell it out for you all. The Bush family and the Bin Laden family have been in cahoots for decades now. It was daddy Bin Laden that gave Dubbyah his first oil company to run into the ground, no doubt at a substantial profit to both families. Out of all of the millions of angry Islamic radicals in the Middle East, what are the odds that the one radical that managed to mastermind the most devastating attack on our soil in our long history just happens to be personally connected to the family of the man that also happened to be president of that country at that time? A billion to one? A trillion to one?

While you're at it please factor in the fact that the man that tried, unsuccessfully, to assassinate then president Ronald Reagan, who's VP was Poppy Bush, the man who would have ascended to the presidency if the assassination had been successful, was also the son of a Bush family business partner and a major supporter of Bush political efforts. Now what are the odds? Personally, in 55 years on this planet I have yet to have associated with one person who's child attempted a major act of mayhem on this planet. For the Bush family it seems to be turning into a semi-regular occurance.

This odd "coincidence", if you will, is a good starting point for your awakening to the truth about the last 8, hell!, 16 years. Please try to discern the fact that the Bush Administration was all spin. The operating principle of the Bush Administration was that perception = reality and so they flooded the media with all sorts of propaganda and lies concerning not only 9-11, but also just about every other scam that they were pulling on a frightened and intimidated America.

9-11 was a staged event, just one of many during Bush's presidency. And while we were collectively shaking in our boots they proceeded to loot our treasury, deplete our military, hand out lucrative no bid contracts to cronies who never delivered the services they were contracted for, enable Wall Street sharks to leverage our country into bankruptcy, etc., etc.

Al Qaeda is not real. Want proof? Remember after the Taliban fell and Rumsfeld was on every news show claiming that, based upon irrefutable intelligence, Al Qaeda had elaborate undergorund bases in the many caves to be found in the Afghan mountains? He even had elaborate artist renderings of these bases replete with weapon stockpiles amd recreation facilities and air filtration systems so you couldn't gas them out? Our militry systematically searched every likely cave in the region and how many Al Qaeda bases did they find? Zero!

You're living in a movie, guys. What you have been told is real and what you accept without hesitation is, in reality, a contrived fiction. There is no Al Qaeda. There is an elaborate Military-Industrial-CIA hoax contrived for wholly politcial purposes that you you are falling victim to. A hoax perpetuated by a corrupt government looking to exploit the decidedly fascist game for whatever capital they can wring out of it.

The only reason we were "safe" under Bush, post 9-11, was because that one false-flag operation got them everything they wanted in the first place.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
America has been showing off its ugly side for the last 10 years at least. What planet have you been living on?

I guess we should all be grateful we didn't get attacked again. We only got hit with the worst domestic attack since WW2 on his watch. And frankly we still don't really know what the hell that was all about. Step away from the kool-aide my friend.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

kept america safe? KEPT AMERICA SAFE?? If it wasn't for that Idiot we wouldn't have been attacked in the first place, and we wouldn't be worrying about potential terrorist attacks on the US. That sub-hu-man ruined this country and our reputation. He'll be in the history books as the worst president we've ever had. Thanks Mr Bush for everything you never did for me and everything you did do for people in the upper bracket... because they really needed it, ya know.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Did you ACTUALLY just say that to them?

Seriously, did you actually just RIDICULE the affects the Bush decisions had on someone's dead family members and their personal treatment like a terrorist?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join