It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew who the anti-Christ was ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Recently many people have suggested that Obama was either the Messiah or the anti-Christ . The perspective pretty much depended on which side they were on.

My question isn't directly related though to Obama but rather a bit more of a Kohlberg Dilemma. If you believed in the Bible predictions of an anti-Christ and you knew that he/she lived next door to you, or was the President of Tadjikistan, or was the head of a major corporation what would you do?

It is a conundrum because any true Christian would not set out to harm this person as this would go against Christian teachings.

Messiah?

Rapture

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Remember what people who actually cared did in the Omen movie

if he was the antichrist he would probably have powers so I pass (too scared to fight him)

I personally dont believe in either... and I actually believe we should get rid of these kind of religious thoughts to fix our own mess..

come on people believe on the antichrist and apocalypse are people with a real mental dissorder.. why would you want your own death anyway? If thats what the end days mean...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aNdReSk

From what I understand the jugdement day leads to eternal life, so that sounds like a good thing to me.

Personally I want to be part of the rapture when it happens because I don't want to live through the tribulation.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'd probably try and not to get on his/her/it's bad side.

Hey, if the anti-christ wants to play loud music all night... I'll let it slide this time.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Based on what most Christians believe about the afterlife, they must wake up every morning and pray for death. Because that is, after all, how you get to "heaven" for eternal life. Using this logic, what would compell a Christian to not pray for death? What would compell a Christian (or I guess any religious person with the same idea) to want to go on living?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

That's pretty funny.

I think if I knew who the anti-Christ was I would probably get my survival kit together so that I wouldn't have to try and negotiate my way out of taking the mark of the beast so my family and I could eat. Maybe build a home in a cave.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
#1 In the Bible it says the Anti Christ will come first

#2 It says that the Messiah will come like a thief in the night when he comes back so we wont have any warning.

#3 Everyone will mistake the anti Christ as the Messiah

All of those are in the Bible.

I believe that is why so many people are saying that Obama may be the AC, Since so many folks are calling him a Messiah. Which isnt a good thing.

But if I had a neighbor that I thought was one. I would move real fast. And then I would leave the country, then I would dig a huge hole big enough for the family to hide in. Maybe that explains why my neighbor is so strange?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by Mynaeris

Based on what most Christians believe about the afterlife, they must wake up every morning and pray for death. Because that is, after all, how you get to "heaven" for eternal life.

Thats what makes no sense to me, wishing your own death is... a mental issue. Im scared of presidents who believe in that cuz they have the power to kill us all. In order to fullfill that prophecy.

new topics

top topics

join