It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2nd Amendment, and our future, in the mirror...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SideWynder

If "WE THE PEOPLE" Let the 2nd ammendment fall, or be so infringe upon that it is of no consequence, What happens to the 1st??? or any other ammendment??

So weather you "believe" in the 2nd or not, If it can be thouroughly compromised, so can any other...And "WE THE PEOPLE" are the ones that ultimately, have sole responsibility for what happens...

i agree with your whole post, but especially this part. if you give them an inch they will take a mile.
there are folks out there right this second plotting to diminish your rights keep a watchful eye on these pukes, for they dont wish for your safety but your submittance.

www.youtube.com...

-turbo

[edit on 24-1-2009 by turbokid]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Something else i just dont get about the @ss backwards gov...taking the 2nd amend away would take away probably one of the last manufacturing industries in this country...think about it...all the firearm manufacture's(mossberg,remington,springfield armory and countless others),ammunition makers and all the firearm accessory makers....all those jobs lost...and the only thing that is selling like hotcakes now!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

I felt that video was well edited and did not show a true picture - quite biased i thought. But hey, I'll give you another video that may express what you are feeling:

[edit on 24-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join