It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Aliens Really think of us...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pulse

My theory is: even if evolution took a completely different path on another planet, the upright walking [humanoid] form would always end up being the most advanced.

We know dolphins and whales are fairly intelligent, but they're not going to be able to contruct a space craft with their flippers. Even if a species evolved to a point where everything was constructed by machine, they should still have the remnants of a species that was able to construct things with its hands.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I'll bet there is galaxy wide group of aliens that watch surveillance tapes of earth. I'ts probably an interplanetary version of meerkat manor or a soap opera.

Iktblitts!
Hurry up and turn on the TV! Earthlings is on.
They have a new world leader and he's got them thinking he's going to fix everything.

Yeah but we won't find out what happens til next season.

I wish they'd hurry up and have the global civil war soon. Don't want the series to end before we get to the good part.

Yup, they lose their syndication in 2012.

Hahahahahaha,no doubt that is one possibility!

Maybe space aliens ^ forget it, can't stop laughing at badgerprints

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by electric

electric, WHY does a "Humanoid" form have to be dominant?

Isn't that part of the point of this thread...that our pre-conceived arrogance of our dominance is part of the problem?

What about a six-limbed species, that uses its back two limbs to stand erect, and then has four limbs, each with hands and digits?

WHY must the brain always be in the head? Based on Earth examples, of course, we see that the senses most necessary for survival --- sight and hearing --- are closest to the brain, for the fastest responses. Again, binocular vision and two-eared hearing, on a head that can swivel, helps the organism survive against threats.

Humans, at birth, are uniquely fragile - compared to other species - and, really poorly 'designed', if you ask me. It is the tenacity and intelligence that has allowed our species to thrive, so far. Our tool-making abilities set us apart, from other indigenous species on Earth. And, that's about it! WE aren't any more special than that - that we are basically 'naked' apes, with bigger brains.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Humans are pretty damn primitive. They would not be interested in our technology although there is potential for spiritual growth even though western society pretty much beat that to death.

They are probably intrigued by humans. Watching us kill ourselvs and destroy the entire planet in a matter of a few thousand years.
They wouldnt be frightened, but maybe concerned if they had any compassion for our species and our planet. Theyd be captivated by our neglect of reality and our delusional substitute.

Our technology is horrible. Space travel? I dont think so. We will all be dead way before that happens. Humans do have potential though, we just havent been using it and killed anyone who was.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi, undecided readers. . . B-)

Have anyone read that ?:

alienmindbook.org/AlienMinddownload.doc

COPY PASTE in your URL rectangle.

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

Wisen, all complaints aside, I still must disagree with you regarding the fundamental premise.

Humans WILL survive! Hate to use the 'cockroach' analogy, but it seems fitting here.

The ONLY thing that will stop Humanity in its tracks would be a full-scale destruction of our Home Planet. Right Now!

THIS is why we MUST learn to expand beyond our planet of origin, and colonize as much as possible, just in case there are forces at work that wish our destruction, or extermination.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I dont know what they think of us... I reciently found this info.... I dont know to believe it or not.... Take a look for yourself.... If its true some do not like us.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sugrbare03

sugrbare03...

Really, I suggest you get a grip on reality.

Not being mean, it's just....think about it!

IF a sufficiently advanced technological species could travel from many light-years away to visit Earth....don't you think they'd also have the capability to destroy this Planet if they deemed it a threat???

Think about it......

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Human "ingenuity" and "progress" is almost entirely due to our stumbling upon the massive energy reserves locked inside fossel fuel. Before we started using oil and coal in earnest, we were rather grubby beings whose mode of transport was the horse and cart, and who lived without heat or light save for what wood and candle-wax could provide.

Humanity circa the year 1750 was no threat to any sort of advanced aliens at all. And once the cookiejar is empty again (i.e., once we use up all our fossel fuels), those of us who are left surviving the horrific dieoff will go back to living the grubby, near-apelike lifestyle that has characterized humanity for 99% of its existence as a species.

Our current advanced state is, from the macro-view, a "flash in the pan" and not something to seriously conern any advanced species capable of interstellar travel.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

UNLESS, st, we unlock (as we are on the verge of) the potential of unlimited energy that exists all around us.

There is a bounty of unlimited potential, if only we can see it, and learn to tap it. In fact, we don't have to see it, just envision it, and then TAP it!

Hint....it is there for the taking. Think 'negative'....or 'opposite', if that helps.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

IF a sufficiently advanced technological species could travel from many light-years away to visit Earth....don't you think they'd also have the capability to destroy this Planet if they deemed it a threat???

No they just take people in the middle of the night and probe them!
I just dont get that part and I'm a believer of them coming here.

They think of us as we do the things floating around in a dish.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yup!

THAT was my point....You or I can buy an aquarium, and play around with it, and control the environment. BUT, that is a very extreme example, of course, and not worthy of this more salient discussion.

Salience being, if an Alien presence, meaning an intelligence from another planet, nay, even ANOTHER Star System would tend to view us, we Humans, as we do fish in an aquarium...then perhaps the importance of what is involved in this discussion might start to become more clear.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well the aliens created humans theory does explain a few things, at least:

1) It would explain why many ufos have been seen for thousands of years

2) It would explain references to them in the Bible

3) It would explain the ancient drawings of them in many cultures in caves and other places

4) It would explain some of the strange skulls found not testing positive for human DNA

5) It may explain why thousands of ufos supposedly hover above us cloaked to our vision, and possibly below us and in the oceans. See the recent NASA "tether" footage.

6) It may explain why aliens are slowly releasing technology to humans (claimed)

7) That above could explain why we have advanced so fast in the last hundred years, because we had their covert assistance

8) It may explain why there has not been a global nuclear war to this point, because likely all the other powers have had some dealings with them too.

and much more!

But even so, that theory does not explain

What Aliens Really think of us.

But don't ask former President Jimmy Carter. They wouldn't give him the security clearance.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

electric, WHY does a "Humanoid" form have to be dominant?

Well, it probably doesn't. And maybe the words "dominant" or "advanced" don't do it justice. I'm not saying humans are better than other species because they're capable of reaching space, they're just the most likely form of animal that is able to obtain it. And that follows the scientific method anyhow. The only space fairing animals that we're aware of are humanoid.

I'm trying to back engineer some information about galactic biology based on what we might know about extra-terrestrial life, which includes abduction reports and people within government agencies who claim to know. If you don't believe any of that you might take what I say with a grain of salt.

From most abduction cases we gather there are two main types of space fairing beings in our part of the galaxy: greys and humanoids. Tall greys, short greys, greys with black eyes, greys with pupils and irises, greys with glowing red eyes, greys with hair on their heads. In other words, many different types of greys who may not have evolved on the same planet, and perhaps humans that didn't evolve on Earth.

This is taken from the Amy Rylance abduction case which is well documented online. She was asking a grey some questions ".. he told her that there were many like him throughout the galaxy. He told her that everyone walked upright and there are no monsters like we think. He told her that they are a million years ahead of us in technology."

This sounds very exciting to me, although difficult to comprehend. Over the past few hundred years, segments of the human population have come to realise they're part of a global community. As space is explored over the next few hundred or thousand years, we may come to find our entire galactic neighborhood is a community, some of which might be very familiar to us.

This has all been shown in science fiction, but I'm not sure many people are thinking about it in terms of science fact. The possibility remains open.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by electric

electric, all I can say is 'ditto'.

You've done a great job at espousing what I was going to say, so....good job!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If ETs have figured out how to watch TV then they would surely be watching us....tuning in...getting stuck into the end of season cliffhangers.

Maybe our TV shows could be so popular that they record shows and send ships back to their home planet for broadcast.

What I'm getting at....is if they are looking down on us like ants....they surely would say to themselves "damn these ants make good movies!"

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Yeah....ummm....Nick.....so funny.

Let's examine this concept....firstly, the EM spectrum is quite large. We see in a percentage of that spectrum....(we call it 'light')....but, as we've learned to understand our environment, we've discovered that light..or really, the EM spectrum has a very wide range, that we cannot see with our eyes, so we need tools to intrepret.

Other species, such as the bee, have evolved to see in certain spectra, but not in the same way that WE see!

AND, this is just on OUR Planet!!! Try to imagine what another species may evolve to see....and, that is just ONE of the senses to consider!!!

Stars vary, quite significantly, depending on their makeup. We are most familiar, of course, with our 'Sun', which Astronomers categorize as a 'G'-Type Star.

Since we are most familiar with our closest Star, we'd expect that any potential species that may have evolved around other similar stars in our 'neighborhood' would evolve along simlar lines as we have.....except, think about this: Our Planet has been subjected to multiple massive exterminations....mostly because of causal effects, such as random meteor impacts, but over the billions of years, here WE are!

What chance that EVERY other planet in every Star System happens to follow the same timetable?

Not much....SO, it stands to reason that ANY ET civilization will either be well behind our development, or WELL AHEAD of our development. Possibly by thousands of years, by our reckonning.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yup!

THAT was my point....You or I can buy an aquarium, and play around with it, and control the environment. BUT, that is a very extreme example, of course, and not worthy of this more salient discussion.

Salience being, if an Alien presence, meaning an intelligence from another planet, nay, even ANOTHER Star System would tend to view us, we Humans, as we do fish in an aquarium...then perhaps the importance of what is involved in this discussion might start to become more clear.

I was just saying that if they are studying us then we are nothing more than an anthropological study of an early civilization much the same way we would study a lost tribe of Neanderthals.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Except, SLAYER....while I get your point, IF we are not just being "studied" but if there is more going on, then what???

Can you see how deep the 'rabbit hole' has become?

It is going to very hard to unravel this mess....even if it ever begins. AND, that is doubtful.

By the 'rabbit hole' I refer to the layers and layers of obfuscation.

Assuming that we were first 'contacted' merely 50 or 60 years ago, by our calculations....consider that perhaps our species had been studied for far longer.

ONCE an official of any Government agreed to communicate with an ET....well, the ramifications begin to resound....and the secrecy system sets in....a bunch of mis-direction and lies, in order to change the view of whatever happened.

Not hard to understand, it actually makes sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

ONCE an official of any Government agreed to communicate with an ET....well, the ramifications begin to resound....and the secrecy system sets in....a bunch of mis-direction and lies, in order to change the view of whatever happened.

Not hard to understand, it actually makes sense.

I Agree .
I was just stating my similar opinion on another thread here
ET Contact - Why should we wait for the US to act?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join