It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a new Spiritualist teacher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have improved greatly since i made that thread. I had some one on here who i had great respect and still do that was guiding me. But I guess he dosent like me any more. Since I also like to do other practices just than inner powers.

any way... looking for some one (or people) to help me and teach me many things.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by KennyRJR]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You need to look in, not out, for understanding.

I'm in this world to learn and share that learning with those that might want to hear, not to teach. Still, I'll share some of what I've learned if you want to hear it.

What I believe.

Wildflowers.

Tenacious Life.

Prayer.

The voice of God.

Tomatoes.

On becoming enlightened.

The Shamans of your life.

Life experiences come to you as you need them. Most of them are not that pleasant because it's usually a lesson you need to learn, rather than one you already know.

The ones you already know are generally defined as the good times.

The ones teaching you a lesson are generally referred to as hell.

It's actually possible to enjoy them both, though few seldom do.

wupy

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What kind of assistance are you asking for? I don't claim to know how to guide you but at least you would have a sound board if you need one. u2u me if you want. Good luck on your quest!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
U2U me! Im not sure what kind of advice I can give you, but I do enjoy some interesting conversation. Just ask any question and Ill try to answer.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ask and ye shall receive,

Seek and ye shall find,

Knock and it shall be opened.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KennyRJR

There are many going through this right now, at this time, and as the time passes, the number of those seeking to grow spiritually will grow. One of the greatest teachers we have, is within each one of us. It`s a matter of finding that teacher within. Let the journey begin.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you ask me a question about the moon and i point to the moon, do you look at my finger or look at the moon?

A teacher is a position of power and dictates what he/she believes is correct, What you seek is already in front of you..... You just have to walk the path and learn yourself.

Look inside yourself for the answers to what you seek outside.

Good luck on your journey, We are all students learning about the universe and life.

Shen long

new topics

top topics

join