It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the "bird Flu" pandemic started?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

I monitor the above site every day. In the past few months I was use to seeing the bird flu symbols for the Bird Flu in animals, but just this week I have started seeing warnings about human Bird Flu in several different countries? Does anyone else know more about this?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I heard a few weeks ago about some woman in China having it.

But on the map you provided (Thanks by the way, bookmarked) only a few people are infected and I'm sure they're under HEAVY quarantine to make sure it doesn't spread.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What you say is very true, but the point that I was trying to make is that it has gone into the human population now.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemo001
What you say is very true, but the point that I was trying to make is that it has gone into the human population now.

Has it gotten to the point where the virus has mutated and can easily spread from human to human? I don't think so. The people who are getting the bird flu, are still the people dealing with avians.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemo001

Interesting information from EPOCH Times.

"Because its human-to-human transmission efficiency is still low, there has not been a large scale outbreak among humans. However, many experts are concerned that the efficiency is gradually increasing. “The mutation from difficult human-to-human transmission to rapid human-to-human transmission could take a very short time, but could be a slow process as well.” said Chan adding that it could happen within a few months in the worst-case scenario, but it is difficult to predict."

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemo001

hisz.rsoe.hu...

I monitor the above site every day. In the past few months I was use to seeing the bird flu symbols for the Bird Flu in animals, but just this week I have started seeing warnings about human Bird Flu in several different countries? Does anyone else know more about this?

these "experts" are crooks.

2 years ago they said 2 billion will be dead in 6 months.

this is propaganda designed to make you take the f bird flu vaccine and make some more money for big pharma..

the "experts" who gives these warnings sit on big pharma boards and get paid a fortune to get suckers to waste their money on dangerous vaccines.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Im hoping that somewhere out in space there is a race of bird people.... just so i can call them "avians" sounds super sweet.....

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
April 14, 2022

ALERT: Over 200 birds found dead today in my neighborhood.

Hundreds of dead birds in Chicago suburb: www.chicagotribune.com...

This strain of Bird Flu is transferrable to HUMANS!

+19 Human cases already...Far more deadly than Covid.

Source: www.express.co.uk...
edit on 4/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join