It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student decapitated at Virginia Tech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob

Student decapitated at Virginia Tech

www.abc.net.au

A female Chinese graduate student has been decapitated by a fellow student at Virginia Tech, the scene of the worst school shooting in US history in 2007, police said.

At approximately 7:00pm Wednesday (local time), Xin Yang, a 22-year-old graduate student from Beijing, was killed at an Au Bon Pain cafe on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia, university officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

If there's one campus I WILL NOT allow my children to EVER BE WITHIN 30 FT OF, It's Virginia Tech!!!!! JESUS H.!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Originally posted by RFBurns
It sounds like Virgina Tech needs to put in some security all over the campus. And to start background checks and inqueries into their Chinese students, since it seems those students are having this violence crave as of late.

If this keeps up, Virginia Tech will earn the reputation of "Come get your degree in cold blood".

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by RFBurns]

What if there is something bigger going on that they are failing to see. Like some kind of clan feud or Mafia connection. What if they were more than innocent college students? What if they were involved in some kind of government plan and they miss stepped? I am not making light of the situation. It just seems so odd that so many brutal attacks would occur at the same school in such a small period of time. It just makes you think that maybe something else is going on.

No it's the facts of the laws of nature, you see these people in that school, they would not have survived this long 300 years ago, I mean strength was king then, so now we have a world of weak bodied, "nerdy" pusspops who only have brain intelligence, no emotional strength and physical strength(meaning they are easily targetted like the small elk in the back of the herd picked off by the lioness) and they cannot handle the stresses that are heaved upon their shoulders. They are not physically strong enough to defend themselves and are not mentally strong enough to cope, this is why they are all going BATS****! At least this is my theory!
edit on 17-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling was off

new topics

<< 1   >>

join