It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student decapitated at Virginia Tech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Student decapitated at Virginia Tech

www.abc.net.au

A female Chinese graduate student has been decapitated by a fellow student at Virginia Tech, the scene of the worst school shooting in US history in 2007, police said.

At approximately 7:00pm Wednesday (local time), Xin Yang, a 22-year-old graduate student from Beijing, was killed at an Au Bon Pain cafe on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia, university officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is tragic. Another murder at Virginia Tech. Also a little similar to the Canadian case where a passanger on a bus decapitated another passenger.

There is nothing as to a motive at this time, but it does seem that there is a greater incidence of murder by decapitation going on. It will be interesting to see if and how the murderer rationalises their actions. There was no alleged turmoil leading up to the attack, no arguments or fighting.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm confused it's not very clear who decapitated whom?
What? He cut her head off then shot a bunch of people then killed himself?

Oh never mind they are talking about two cases here never mind it was a bit confusing at first.

Sad Really sad

[edit on 22-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"A female Chinese graduate student has been decapitated by a fellow student"

No shooting, just a murder, but at Virginia Tech again.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This was already posted.. please use search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My LORD!!!

What in the world? Seven witnesses and all this guy had was knife and they stood by and watched while he cut her head off?

Let's see. Cafe. That means chairs. Grab one and smash it over his head? No no, grab SEVEN chairs and smash them over his head. Why are people getting so complacent? If it was a gun maybe, but damn. I just can't believe this. :shk:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Damn, my bad

Request for Lock please.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by almighty bob

Mass shootings, decapitations, stabbings. Has anybody checked out the water on this campus? It sounds like these kids are being exposed to that gas that M Night used in his movie The Happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
reply to post by almighty bob

Mass shootings, decapitations, stabbings. Has anybody checked out the water on this campus? It sounds like these kids are being exposed to that gas that M Night used in his movie The Happening.

There was no gas used in The Happening..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It sounds like Virgina Tech needs to put in some security all over the campus. And to start background checks and inqueries into their Chinese students, since it seems those students are having this violence crave as of late.

If this keeps up, Virginia Tech will earn the reputation of "Come get your degree in cold blood".

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

I am sorry and I don't want go off topic but I thought that he was alluding to an attack of the vegetation on mankind by the production of CO2 like gas. Anyway I am sure if they did find that some chemical was causing these children to behave like this it would not be made by nature. Man would have to take full credit for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
It sounds like Virgina Tech needs to put in some security all over the campus. And to start background checks and inqueries into their Chinese students, since it seems those students are having this violence crave as of late.

If this keeps up, Virginia Tech will earn the reputation of "Come get your degree in cold blood".

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by RFBurns]

What if there is something bigger going on that they are failing to see. Like some kind of clan feud or Mafia connection. What if they were more than innocent college students? What if they were involved in some kind of government plan and they miss stepped? I am not making light of the situation. It just seems so odd that so many brutal attacks would occur at the same school in such a small period of time. It just makes you think that maybe something else is going on.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My LORD!!!

What in the world? Seven witnesses and all this guy had was knife and they stood by and watched while he cut her head off?

Let's see. Cafe. That means chairs. Grab one and smash it over his head? No no, grab SEVEN chairs and smash them over his head. Why are people getting so complacent? If it was a gun maybe, but damn. I just can't believe this. :shk:

A good shape knife say 10 to 12 inches long and if it went inbetween the vertebrae of the neck he could have done is so quick no one could have stopped him but there still should have been two dead bodies on that floor when the police got there.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't know what's going on with all this, but I am intellectually curious if there is any data suggesting that decapitations are on the rise.

It is not an easy thing to do, I imagine, to control a situation to the point of being able to decapitate someone in front of so many people? I don't get it. Was there no struggle at all, not even the victim?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Perhaps it is a propaganda conspiracy on the part of the chinese government/military to make chinese students wary and fearful of schools in America?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Heh, I have to say that was pretty much the first thing that crossed my mind. Something in the water or something in the air, but if that were the case I would think you could expect a far higher incidence or involvement of far greater numbers.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There have been allot of decapitations here lately there is a lot of them mentioned here.

synchromysticismforum.com...

Almost reminds me of the movie the signal.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is appalling. Where are the American Heroes? Not one person had the fibre to stand up to this person and let him murder and decapitate a woman?
It's a knife. Shame, shame, shame...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
My LORD!!!

Star for you. My GOD. What were these people doing?! Are they that afraid of a little cut or a stab to save someone!

Coffee shop = those containers full of sugar! Fling it in his eyes! gogogo.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Haiyang Zhu

I was looking for a recent student decapitation by medical authorities after a car
crash but found this one at ATS.
Some how students at a school where one of their fellow class mates died in a
car crash were invited to the medical examiners office where they spied in horror
the head of their recently deceased fellow student and recognized him and told
the school and the parents of the horror.
The medical authorities can do what they want.
ED: off that Field Trips Canceled After Students See Autopsy of Classmate is
apparently old news yet this might have happened recently as well.
here is one solution .. put in 2010
Not good enough to post in alternate news.
However Virginia Tech students will have a ready made opportunity.

edit on 11/17/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join