It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Theresa Bullard Ph.D
Spiritual Alchemy: Discover the Philosopher's Stone Within
With Theresa “IBIS” Bullard Ph.D. in Physics and RMMS Master Teacher.
The division into two layers allows scientists to track the paths of the photons in 3D, as they scatter and interact with more than one element.
IBIS was put together by a number of collaborating institutes from around the world:
Italy (IAS Rome, ITESRE Bologna, IFCAI Palermo)
France (CEA Saclay)
Norway (U Bergen)
Germany (U Tuebingen)
Spain (U Valencia)
USA (NASA/MSFC Huntsville)
Poland (Space Research Centre, Warsaw)
UK (U Southampton)
Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I would never take this "school" seriously.
The fact that they want money is a dead give away that its a rip off and a scam.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ph.D. candidate in physics with emphasis on interdisciplinary experimental research
• Experienced at quantitative data analysis and image processing
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Researched crystal defect-impurity interactions of dyed crystals using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy
and fractal analysis methods.
• Designed, assembled, and experimented on model gamma ray detectors consisting of scintillating materials
and fibers, wavelength shifting optics, and photomultiplier tubes.
• Implemented a new design into the “Highly Portable Neutron Detector” to be used for homeland security
detection of weapons-grade radioactive material.
• Operated the Sudbury Neutrino Observatory (SNO) detector both remotely and in the underground control
• Played a key role in the preparation and assembly of He3 proportional counters (Neutral Current Detectors,
NCDs), under class 1000 clean room conditions, for SNO.
• Developed algorithms for the analysis of NCD data using techniques such as Fourier transform analysis,
pulse-shape characterization, least-squares fitting routines, pulse topology categorization, Monte Carlo
simulation, and other diagnostics.
• Programmed software processors for event-by-event, modular analysis of digitized data.
• Designed and built a stand-alone vacuum experiment for the study of neutral-to-ion conversion surfaces used
in the Low Energy Neutral Atom (LENA) Imager, flown on the IMAGE Satellite. Interfaced this experiment's
hardware with a computer via LabVIEW.
• Assembled and aligned optics for an atmospheric spectrometer.
• Researched and developed front-end electronic read-out systems and microchips, for use in conjunction with
silicon microstrips in high energy particle detectors.
Bio for Theresa Bullard, Ph.D.
Theresa Bullard, Ph.D. is among a new generation of interdisciplinary scientists, whose inspiration for pursuing scientific research is founded upon spiritual interests and a deep yearning to understand the Universe and its many facets. Combining a Ph.D. in Physics, an interdisciplinary research background encompassing quantum theory, nuclear physics, crystal chemistry, nanotechnology, materials science, and origin of life studies,