It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky Mountain Mystery School

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Finally it's my turn to ask about a Secret Society I have never heard of before?

Anybody know anything about this group?

RMMSI

It looks like a mashup of a bunch of different schools of thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Classes

Gifts of the Spirit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Basic Level $150
Advanced Level $150
(more info)

Astral Travel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $60 per class
(more info)

Divine Sacred Geometry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $60 per class
(more info)

Reiki Level 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $150 per class
(more info)

Reiki Level 2 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $250 per class
(more info)

Reiki Level 3 & 4 - Master & Teacher Level . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $500 per class
(more info)

1st Step or Adept Program with Initiation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $395 per class
(more info)

Well sign me up/NOT. Just another scam operation, pyramid-scheme, Ms. Goodchild type wolves out to get the money from your pocket into their pocket. I can't believe people are this lost.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeah I was clicking through the 'Affiliates' page and I noticed various things for sale.

I haven't found the price yet for the Basic and Advanced DNA Re-alignment with crystal wand thingie...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Rocky Mountain Mystery School?

Sounds like Scooby Doo and the gang may have gotten their education there!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The Rocky Mountain Mystery School is a source of deep knowledge and ancient teachings that will help you to discover your true inner self and illuminate your next threshold of consciousness. Our main philosophy is that there are no teachers nor Gurus nor even books that can amount to more then 1% of your enlightenment. It is all up to you and what you do in life and as such we dont have teachers per say, we only have reminders that help you remember the things that you already know, things that are hidden deep within your soul. We will guide you and help you but you are the one who ultimately will reveale your own destiny and bring the true you to the surface.

New and Expanded Teachers and Healers Program

Ok?
What gives first they say there are no teachers yet they offer advanced classes for Teachers

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It sounds like a pretty interesting operation to me, it covers all the basics for the seeker that needs affirmation of the traditional and nontraditional practices as well as verbal communication and self advancement.

I especially respect that it turns the student into the Master.

Lots of good courses of study, and plenty of locations world wide to connect with others of like mind.

As for the "Mystery School" that is a well used term in the advanced methods of self awareness... "Graduated"

[edit on 22-1-2009 by antar]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh this is so intriguing rmmsint.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Yeah I was clicking through the 'Affiliates' page and I noticed various things for sale.

I haven't found the price yet for the Basic and Advanced DNA Re-alignment with crystal wand thingie...

Whatever they charge, I'll do it for half.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What that meant is that they do not make a hierarchy by one upmanship, rather want people to recognize the fact that all they seek is within, they just need reminders. So they are not teachers but reminders.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

"WHO AM I"?
"WHAT AM I"?
"WHY AM I HERE"?
"WHAT AND WHO IS GOD"?
"WHERE DO I BELONG"?
"WHERE IS MY PIZZA"? hmmm
"WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE"?

For a school that teaches enlightenment they sure ask a lot of dumb questions

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

What that meant is that they do not make a hierarchy by one upmanship, rather want people to recognize the fact that all they seek is within, they just need reminders. So they are not teachers but reminders.

But surely the fact that they (you) are making money off it can't be overlooked?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here I'll answer anybodys questions for a third of the price you can use my paypal to pay me.
ok here we go

"WHO AM I"?
A Nut job that needs to be schooled in the phrace Caveat Emptor
"WHAT AM I"?
A noob who cant make it out in the real world!
"WHY AM I HERE"?
We left the door open and you just wondered in from the street.
"WHAT AND WHO IS GOD"?
Me now sign on the dotted line and make the check payable to cash!
"WHERE DO I BELONG"?
Your room is out back it says Exit on the door.
"WHERE IS MY PIZZA"? hmmm
Sorry that was a typo we meant pizza pockets you get a bonus one if you buy one of our books
"WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE"?
To turn over your life savings to me God now just sign here, here and here

[edit on 22-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well you just undercut me Slayer, dangit.

Ok, I'll match you, I'll do it for a third of the price that Mystery School charges, and I'll throw in a set of steak knives.

P.S. They left a very important question off of that list: I want to find the answer to ----- How do it know?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What do we stand for?

NOTE: On this date ( November 2007 ) the school has been redirected towards the accomplishment of the last part of these three and we are totally focusing on the NEW SHAMBALLAH by uniting INDIGO and ELDER in the GREAT WORK. We are now changing the school to facilitate the new Shamanism that the Indigos have brought to us and uniting under one flag of PEACE! You will see many things change in our work in 2008 and we hope you will join us in the celebration of life that this is. We are all Gods children and God has invited us to a party, it is time for JOY on this planet! Lets create the NEW SHAMBALLAH together.

Next they will be saying that they are moving to Guyana and that there is a spaceship in the tail of a comet.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

This is the core of the mystery school and the Spiritual Hierarchy of Light that conducts the work. The head teacher and principal teachers of the mystery school are in constant contact with the Spiritual Hierarchy, including the Masters of Light. The work must be conducted without ego and decisions are made according to the highest good of all people.

Again I thought they had no teachers?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

No problem with someone making money for specialized courses. I am sure that if you do not have money to pay, you can always work/worship for your accommodations and classes. I have.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well that's because they'll have to give you an estimate first. It depends on how out of whack your DNA is.

Reading the site - the HQ is in Japan and all the staff are Japanese. i never realized they were so into Kaballah.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon

Reading the site - the HQ is in Japan and all the staff are Japanese. i never realized they were so into Kaballah.

Well this should have been your first clue

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would never take this "school" seriously.

The fact that they want money is a dead give away that its a rip off and a scam.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon

Well that's because they'll have to give you an estimate first. It depends on how out of whack your DNA is.

I know this place. It's a religious retreat for Japanese business types.
I've done work there.

Very strange place.

It is primarily of a universal tradition which means that we stand clear of Dogma and is in the lineage of King Salomon the Wise who ruled half the world at one time with his wife the Queen of Sheba. Like the Heart Chackra, and the center of the Tree of Life, it’s teachings mediate and synthesize the philosophies and tools of spiritual traditions throughout the world and throughout time, creating a universal approach that is unique in the world today.

rmmsint.com...

Maybe they are a Japanese Masonic cult.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join