It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA's life in jeopardy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't want Obama to die either. I remember when I used to be obsessed with these bible codes things and one of them predicted Bush's death and I was all happy because I thought I was going to see the end of Bush. I realized before it was too late how unpatriotic it was of me for to have wished for the death of a President. Although he was of a different party than me I shouldn't wish for his death or any politician's death. Obama represents us. He is the President of our country now. I hope people realize the same thing I realized before it's too late-- that it's unpatriotic to wish for his death. I hope that his life doesn't get taken away by some racist rednecks and I hope other people feel the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonsOfAnarchy
Stop kissing his butt....or actually dont, go ahead kiss his butt, after all he is like a God to you...you must have the whole collection of Obama plates, coins, calendars already.

ROFLMAO, I told my hubby I wouldnt own a coin with his face on it even if they paid me. But I would love a big roll of T.Paper with his picture on it. That way I can wipe my bum with it. For that matter with any candidate. Its the only good use for a real president since they talk so much crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

But I would love a big roll of T.Paper with his picture on it.

Believe it or not, you can get just that.

Source.

I just prefer to wipe with something a little less irratating.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OMG I have to get me some of that. It will make for a great thing to have in the guest bathroom to. Imagine T.papering someones house at halloween with that stuff that would scare the crap out of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

That's completely unpatriotic. You should be ashamed of yourself. I would never do that with any President. Not even Bush. I never have hated any President that much.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I hope that his life doesn't get taken away by some racist rednecks and I hope other people feel the same.

If that does happen, no matter what conspiracy is behind it, there will be rioting, fighting and bloodshed unlike anything seen inside the United States since the civil war.

It would not surprise me in the least to discover that there are a multitude of racist groups and people in positions of great power who are all in their own ways plotting assassination of President Obama.

The secret service will have a monumental task of protecting this President, I hope they can.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I worry about that too,and a small part of me wonders if that might be the plan.

That-or who better to follow into a life of slavery? It would just be too easy.

It's a good thing I'm not here to make friends or win a popularity contest

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

"It would not surprise me in the least to discover that there are a multitude of racist groups and people in positions of great power who are all in their own ways plotting assassination of President Obama."

Why would it have to be racist's? I mean sure racist'll be the easy scapegoat but if you realy want to talk conspiracy, what better way to to push Bo's plans into effect then to have the dems stage an assassination attempt on the choosen one.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

what better way to to push Bo's plans into effect then to have the dems stage an assassination attempt on the chosen one.

To be honest, I'm more worried about a false flag event that would kill the President and blame it on the Muslims. The outrage against Islam would insure the continuation of war for another decade and the military industrial complex would be in heaven and rolling in cash for a long time to come.

If a redneck kills the president you have riots in the street. If a Muslim kills him you have war for decades.

Either way it's a really bad scenario.

I honestly pray for his safety.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think the fact that Obama is just a man is a necessary component of the campaign he leads. He stakes his entire charisma and movement on the power of what normal people can accomplish when they devote themselves to a particular task, whatever that may be.

I agree that his life is in danger, moreso than many former presidents. However, I think it does come with the territory of his duty and the paths he chose in his own life.

You seem to stake your argument on the fact that if this man dies, the entire movement for good and truth will be halted...

Before jumping to that, let's analyze a few things:

If you believe that President Obama possesses the power to lead this type of movement, and you are willing to give your life to protect him, why not instead give your life to reinforce his goals. Don't become a scapegoat for him to hide behind, but a reverberation of his intents and actions. I think your life would be better served as a mindful ally, as opposed to a meat shield.

Second, please understand the fact that though his life is at high risk, an assassination would be the furthest thing from destroying the movement he's started. Obi Wan illustrated this pretty clearly in "A New Hope". "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine". He conveyed, in a sense, the issue of martyrdom. An assassination of Barack Obama would bring forth a modern martyr and icon so powerful that, among other things, would inject new life into what his words stand for.

Sorry to provide a sermon in response to your post, but I just think you have a lapse in the judgement. If you respect the man so much, perhaps you should use your mind to the best of its ability and support him in more grandiose ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join