It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisonplanet Forum attacked - ATS next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by songthrush
There's maybe reason then to bring up the process for banning. We all know some posters are happy trolls who really do ask for it, but conflicting views like how you describe should not. I will look into this, mods are human and will get it wrong occassionally. My views on a reclusive elite Nazi Master-Race behind all UFO's and also controlling the NWO are equally 'far-out' for that forum, but I never got banned.

Fwiw, I was in the first tier of cell-phone users back in my younger days, and wealthy enough to use it 'a lot' -I wasn't aware of any health issues, but I did get tremendous headaches on the side I used the phone, so I no longer use one. When I heard about cancer links, I was all the more relieved I gave up using them.

Way i see it, if there IS a cancer link, however remote, then I don't need to use them. Cancer has taken most of my family, including 2 by brain tumors, it is a truly horrific way to die, just horrific.

I'm sorry to go off topic here. I always figured the headache was caused for the same reason corded phones cause a headache, or neckache

Also cell phones transmit around 800MHz and that's NOT microwave frequencies which people believe to cause cancer or cell mutations.
From my many years working and building radio electronics I can say that I would worry more about these 2.4GHz devices like WIFI and some cordless house phones since microwave ovens run at 2.45GHz and that is microwave. Even at that though the power is way too low to even cause heat.

As far as prisonplanet, just google "banned from prisonplanet forums" and there is so many links to people complaining about the same thing. One of there mods over there Sane seems to act like a control freak.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Are they all 800MHz?

My physics master said it wasn't the frequency that does the harm, but the pulsing, whatever that is. They are expecting lots of UK cops to keel over with brain tumors in a few years due to their powerful hand radio system.

As for heat, I think we have to be cautious. I felt it when I got the headaches, and most of the time when I swapped ears the pain and heat went the other side with the phone. Heck, I even stopped pressing the phone against my ear and rested the phone on the pillow (when I talked lying down) and I still got the headaches, no, there's defo' something there. You sound fairly smart, but I have read articles by doctors that state these things cause cancer, so I gotta err on the side of caution, I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Hey I love hi-tech as much as you, but don't want to pay for it with my health. I switched all my WiFi off and went to RJ45. I won't get radio cancer maybees but I will likely trip over the network cables everywhere and break my neck...such is life

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Second time in 2 days. WTH does any of that have to do with this topic? NONE!!! Please leave the political BS in the political threads, on topic there as well if you don't mind.

Haha, yes.. Intrepid I indeed witnessed you on another thread warn this guy.

On topic, wasn't ATS hacked quite recently also?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Suppose we started using a distributed forum software like syndie? Maybe that would be harder to hack. Unfortunately it's harder to ban trolls.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join