It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

“I get it: as a straight white male, I’m the worst thing on Earth,” Christian Lander says. Lander is a Canadian-born, Los Angeles–based satirist who in January 2008 started a blog called Stuff White People Like (stuffwhitepeoplelike.com), which pokes fun at the manners and mores of a specific species of young, hip, upwardly mobile whites. (He has written more than 100 entries about whites’ passion for things like bottled water, “the idea of soccer,” and “being the only white person around.”) At its best, Lander’s site—which formed the basis for a recently published book of the same name (reviewed in the October 2008 Atlantic)—is a cunningly precise distillation of the identity crisis plaguing well-meaning, well-off white kids in a post-white world.

www.theatlantic.com...

This is a long article for this site, but it covers the insanity of white liberal america well. But is the NWO really a bunch of black radicals from the 60's?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

*LOL* Wouldn't surprise me, really, although I believe that the Illuminati,- if you mean THE Illuminati-hopefully would be smarter than that.

join