It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Moore of John Titor Fame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Okay nobody believes me so I won't bother trying to convince anyone, lets just say I'm making up everything I say but please can someone help me find Pamela M's email address? I sent her an email to her AOL address and no reply, I know AOL pretty much doesn't exist anymore as a service provider so does their email system still work? Anyway I am sure she has a new email address by now.

I basically have a good idea who John Titor is...

"liar" "idiot" "BS" "jerk quit wasting my time"

That's basically the response I've gotten... I don't really care about the response, I just want the truth revealed.

What I'm looking for is someone who I can confirm is at least friends with Pamela.

If nobody here has ever tried to contact Pamela.

Then nobody here has ever tried seriously to find John Titor.

But I know some people here have known Pamela, at least on the forums, and some people here might be friends with her, that's why I registered here, but at the same time these forums are very interesting and I will probably stick around if that's okay, I am getting kind of tired of the bigger forums, but it all depends on how I'm treated I guess.

I will not assume any email from someone claiming to be Pamela will actually be Pamela without confirmation from someone who at least was a friend of Pamela.

I'm need some type of confirmation that it even is the real Pamela before I send her any sensitive information.

I need her opinion on what I have found, this is why I need to email her.

Thanks for your help.

--- [email protected]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I used to date a Pamela Moore in HS....she is married now tho and has a different last name.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes I know pam. NO you can not have her email address. Truth is she is not that hard to find. Getting her interest and a reply from her is quite another thing. And yeah I had it confirmed I met who I thought I did by Karl Simonook.

I know a few more people from the whole time of the posting too. I am positive Darby of TTI would love to talk for hours on end about your Titor research.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

people like you disgust me...

Its like saying, I know the secrets of the universe.. but can't discuss it with you till you figure it out for yourself.

Unless you can verify/prove your statement.. just stay in the woodworks, for you lose all credibility here.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

people like you disgust me...

Its like saying, I know the secrets of the universe.. but can't discuss it with you till you figure it out for yourself.

Unless you can verify/prove your statement.. just stay in the woodworks, for you lose all credibility here.

I disgust you?!?

Dude Bite me. You want proof GOTO KARL SIMONOOK AND ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS RR!

GOSH!

What with a name like mine you would think I have at least a passing fancy with the subject of Titor.

Truth is I am the guy that organizes the yearly Titor meet ups for fans of the story to get together and meet up.

And again you could also ask Darby or Rainmantime Over at TTI about me... Them two know me too...

But you dude YOU TwiTcHomatic are a real Big one. Disgusting indeed, Did it ever occur to you that Pam is sick and bored with the attention of it all? SHe also dislikes cyber stalkers...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow, ruffled a feather there did I?

I should not have to ask anybody anything.. if you come here claiming "i know this, and that" .. then divulge.

Why direct me to someone else?

If ANY of it was true.. I would think Pamela would be something else besides "bored".. but that is just using common sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello flying. The last time I actually interacted with Pam was in late 2005. The easiest way to contact her is through this web forum: communities.anomalies.net...

Sign up and make a post there allowing the community to know why you wish to contact her. I’m sure they’ll be able to help. Or once you’ve joined place Darby’s name into the search function and contact him.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Your much nicer than I am Rapinbats.... I told them somthing about it... but I don't wanna coodle these people anymore. ... I guess I have become bitter...

THings like that You disgust me fellow...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Good, you still have not offered any answers that you "know" about.

You just want to make yourself seem in the know, but yet.. you bring no knowledge.

Still waiting....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

While you wait hold your breath... As I said before Pam is not a side show attraction. None of them are. Follow rapinbats advice or don't it makes absolutely no difference to me

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Aww, your trite excuse for a jab was pathetic... although I can hold my breath for a long time..

As I said, if ANY of it was based in fact.. we would not have to contact this person.. they would be coming to us.

If it did not make any difference to you.. you would not keep responding to defend yourself.

-edit- Technically titor made them a side show attraction.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

but I don't wanna coodle these people anymore

It does get a little annoying doesn’t it? Now, I would have no problem whatsoever with Flying if they released their information on Titor or explained their research. That way we’d also be surer that it isn’t just another cyber stalk wanting to bother Pam. Since they didn’t release any information I don’t think there was anything wrong with you denying them her e-mail. You can't just parade it around to anyone who wants it on the internet.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok, Folks. Let's keep to the Topic

and

Stop the Personal Sniping, Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
JOHN TITOR HOAX EXPOSED

flyingunknown.blogspot.com...

FEBRUARY FRIDAY THE 13TH 1:00 AM PST

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He posted this exact same thread at Time Travel Institute as well.

top topics

join