It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toy's to help our kids acclimate to the police state

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
If we started letting kids be kids, they might actually start thinking for themselves. Then where would we be? What if they started thinking that the people before them (meaning us) made this a crappy place and they need to clean up?

Funny you mention that. "The Simpsons" is an excellent example of how the elite view us all. They don't want any more Lisa Simpsons, that's for sure.

These toys will condition kids to believe that the idea is "normal".

PS. I wish I had a "Visible V8" when I was a kid! I learnt how to rebuild engines the hard way.

[edit on 23/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I began this thread with the attitude, oh come on. After all, lots of kids have parents who work in airports, and as police, so I can see a market for these toys. Also some kids like to have entire sets of little people sets, to make towns, so I guess they all have their place.

But then I read the responses. I was born in 1969, and I am a woman, so I grew up with Holly Hobbie and Barbie. At one point in my youth I wanted to be a Playboy Bunny, I wonder if Barbie had any influence that?
(I am a dork, I played with my Barbies until I was 15!!) My brother grew up loving Star Wars, but he is merely a professional now, not a war monger.

I think these toys simply reflect the world the kids are growing up in now. Back in my youth, there were army men, guns, cops and robbers toys, battleships, etc. and coincidentally, we have been sending my generation to war for years so maybe OP is onto something!

The poster who brought up Monopoly, I noticed the same thing!

And talk about kids growing up too quick, have yall seen Halloween costumes lately? How many elementary aged kids ask Mom and Dad to be a PIMP for Halloween??

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lowend81

That's the one that freaks me out. I like my cash thank you. I don't want a plastic card that keeps track of my money. The thing I dislike MOST about it is that kids no longer count and add up anything in their own heads. They all use calculators and such.

I don't have a credit card. I never will. Hell I don't even keep a bank account.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hexagram23

Biggest one is TV and I'll bet you any amount of money there's more coming out of that squawk box than innocent programs.

Mass Mind Programming so we can all learn to not question and enjoy our servitude to the ruling elite.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

Its a two way street with the whole cash vs plastic routine: if you are robbed you have absolutely no way to get the cash back if the person is not caught before they spend the money. With plastic you have several routes to go to get your money back and thats the biggest reason I only carry my debit card with me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nothing beats Dr. World health organisation (Dr. Who) and his .T.A.R.D.I.S

It not only belittles (TARD) but it implies interdimensional police forces. Power seekers always want more, like a drug. I say instead of banning the cause of seeing this in ourselves, namely certain things i cant say..

we should ban completely any forms of heirarchy and power, ban money and the accumulation of wealth and live in a open source reality of enginuity, technology and positive reenforcement rather than negative from bald thugs who are merely the criminals they protend the normal populace to be.

Nothing is different, we are all the same, same potential, same thoughts, just some hide them better and pretend for one fact..a meager paycheck and a way to vent violence.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The indoctrination goes well beyond toys. Video games and public schools also play a role in the effort to shove NWO ideology down their throats. Indoctrination has gone on for decades--even prior to the WWII Disney cartoon propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join