It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on over at Kindercare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Their logo never dawned on me until today driving back from lunch. I guess the eye would have made it too obvious?

And no, it's not coincidental that it was drawn like that, a freakin' pyramid with the capstone hovering above. Be good little kiddies now and stand around this five-pointed star with a circle around it.

Peace

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A couple years ago I found a lot of info concerning this very thing. I think it was on David Icke's site...I'll go look around...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok ok I think that's a little over the top. My son went to Kindercare for 2 years and nothing is going on at the school teachers are fine and no brain washed little kiddies running around.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Ok ok I think that's a little over the top. My son went to Kindercare for 2 years and nothing is going on at the school teachers are fine and no brain washed little kiddies running around.

While I would say you are probably 100% correct, in my opinion, these things are always worth reading about. If I remember correctly, the owners and founders of The Kindercare Corporation had some shady dealings. You see, while at the actual school level everything may seem "ok", that doesn't mean there aren't nefarious things going on. Just like in other aspects of life.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

I found this, unfortunately the link back to David Icke's site doesn't work.

KINDERCARE OWNER IS VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF
GEORGE BUSH,
ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS PAEDOPHILES.

OWNER ALSO CONNECTED TO
HENRY KISSINGER AND THE ROCKEFELLERS

Kindercare is owned by a holding company called Kohlburg, Kravis, and
Roberts (KKR), of 9 West 57th Street, Suite 4200, New York NY 10019.
Telephone 212-750-8300.

It is America's largest provider of preschool educational and child-care
services. KinderCare Learning Centers Inc. owns and operates more than a
thousand facilities in 39 states and the United Kingdom. In 1997, the
company, which was founded in 1969 by Perry Mendel, a Montgomery, Alabama,
real estate developer, had net operating revenues of more than $563 million.
Also in 1997, Kolhberg, Kravis and Roberts acquired approximately 85 percent
of the company's stock.....

Link

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well nothing like making you paranoid. I am sure there are alot of schools and things like that going on. I am just saying that we were apparently under the Bush radar and my son's school was fine. He is in reg school now.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All I see is their famous red roof with a bell tower? Like schoolhouses way back when used to have.

I keep staring at it
and am not seeing anything odd about it?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had my daughter enrolled in Kindercare for a couple of years, nothing concerning. Behind every business is a story and I wouldn't doubt something sinister at the higher levels, there's corruption everywhere!

On a side note, dropping my child off one morning I watched the location manager being handcuffed and put in the back of a patrol car. Come to find out she hadn't paid a speeding ticket and was driving on a suspended license which is a big no-no in Washington, heh.

If you don't believe Kindercare is nothing more than a well established, safe location for child care then I guess we'll start the theory of it being a CIA front to abduct children for mind control research. I also hear they are staffed with shape shifting reptilians that implant chips in your child's brains.

top topics

join