It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Paradox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Roots of the Gaza Conflict

by Nonie Darwish

14 Jan, 2009

From Front Page Magazine on January 08, 2009

With the explosive current events in Gaza, the world needs to understand the roots of this eternal conflict, otherwise we are all kidding ourselves with hopes of peace.

For decades, Arabs had demanded that Israel end the "occupation," and in 2005, Israel did so, disengaging unilaterally from Gaza. With their demands met, there was no ‘cycle of violence’ to respond to, no further justification for anything other than peace and prosperity. With its central location and beautiful beaches on the East Mediterranean, a peaceful and prosperous Gaza could have become another Hong Kong; a shining trade and commerce center. But instead of choosing peace, the Palestinians chose Islamic jihad. They rolled their rocket launchers to the border and started bombing Israeli civilians.

Front Page: Vist Link for Full Article

MOD Note: Review This Link: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the QUOTE BOX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

Failure to do so will get you a MANDATORY 3 DAY POST BAN on the first offense, all points and prestige titles (writer/fighter/scholar) will be erased. A second offense will guarantee you a permanent account ban with no appeal and no questions asked. Complete loss of access to AboveTopSecret.com. That's how SERIOUS we are about STOPPING this disgusting activity. Stealing someone else's intellectual property and presenting it as your own mental produce is not only illegal, it's fraud and straight out LYING to the community.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is the real basis of the Arab/Israeli conflict: not a conflict over land or occupation, but a divine obligation to destroy neighboring (non-Muslim) Israel, where Jews are no longer dhimmis but are free to rule themselves. We cannot ignore the root of the problem in Muslim scriptures. That is the true force behind the hate and propaganda Jihadist machine against Jews in the Muslim world.

Front Page

Mod Edit: Posting Work Written By Others

[edit on 1/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This would be your second attempt at a thread you tried yesterday entitled "The Muslim Problem" (how Hitleresque of you btw), would it not? A thread that got binned by ATS Staff?

You should try and purge some of the hatred from your life. You will be happier.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm sure you remember how I "debunked" your thesis by posting all of this uselessness..

Refer to you mind for an answer..

Good day,

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Talsam

If I remember correctly I answered every one of your absurd allegations, and you kept changing a subject every time you couldn’t answer a them...

Maybe that’s the reason you opened a second account after being banned?

Good day

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Talsam

If I remember correctly I answered every one of your absurd allegations, and you kept changing a subject every time you couldn’t answer a them...

Maybe that’s the reason you opened a second account after being banned?

Good day

You did not answer anything, you kept reposting the same statements while skipping my analysis..

When did I ever get banned?! This is my first and only account on these forums and I'm posting by the same username I used to enlighten you in your first attempt to write this thread!!

top topics

join