It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackjack 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Blackjack 2

www.telegraph.co.uk

Well they have added the part two of the Blackjack slide show. It would seem that its portraying the second wave of attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I looked at the slides they are a lot like the first ones except for the time on all of the slides showing bombs going off. Look very closely at the times! It would seem someone thinks this is the second 9-11 everyone is talking about. Alas at the end there is a pic of a new "American looking flag" but it only has 5 stars and a few red and white stripes. Then it shows what looks to be a European policeman in uniform with the new flag tag.

But of course at the very end it promises a part three. If for nothing else it is rather weird to say the least. Why the telegraph would allow it to continue after all the flack they got about it is beyond me. Must be some very important person making these to be able to keep them up and available to the public. Then again perhaps its yet another warning for those able to decipher the codes in the pictures. Who knows will look into it with a mathematical angle, as they seem to like it and see if I can find anything. I have a friend who is a mathematician will have him look too.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would say the author of the slideshow is a huge fan of the "24" series.

Other than that.. it is this individuals way of warning about what could happen if the NAU is given a green light.. or this type of event could give the greenlight itself for the NAU.

Notice in the image 24, "Union of North America" in the bottom right corner.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yeah I also noticed that the times either add up to "10 11 9" or 11 11... depending on where the pic is some don't show the date just a time.

Also the pictures are out of order due to the numeric sequence in the times and dates and images.The gov doesn't say anything till the first threat has been activated in London. But by then they are ALL going off all around the world at the same time but in different time zones so there would be up to a 3-4 hour lag. Figures

Hey at least if it did happen some people would get a warning. Got to admit though is one freaky slide show.

will have my friend look at it if he can.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think we have to wait a week for part 3

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Part 3 has been added..

Blackjack Part 3

Not a one line post.

new topics

top topics