It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Jumpsuit alien abductions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So a friend of mine sent me a video that this guy on youtube made awhile ago, I watched a couple of his other videos and found them kind of odd. In some videos he would be doing some immature childish things but in others he would talk about his past and said he had 'experiences' which his parents would never let him talk about.

Just lately he's been posting videos about his 'experiences'. He's shut down his account several times because of people calling him a liar or saying something stupid like 'retard'.

So please, put all the BS aside from what he looks and sounds like, and tell me what you think of his experience. I think he may just be telling the truth.

He has had a lot more videos on the subject but he deletes them every time he closes his account.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nice honest guy. I believe he experenced some strange events.

He should be proud.

(and also get a shot at being on the TV show "Smallville" for plugging the show so well)

good luck guy!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't blame you for shutting down your accounts, because people call you names. That's why i have never gone public with what happens to me. Like you i ask myself 'why me?' I have said bits and piece's, but not been brave enough to tell the whole story. Good luck mate. I'm on your side.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
I don't blame you for shutting down your accounts, because people call you names. That's why i have never gone public with what happens to me. Like you i ask myself 'why me?' I have said bits and piece's, but not been brave enough to tell the whole story. Good luck mate. I'm on your side.

This person is not me but he keeps getting called names and no one is believing him, if you guys want to leave him a positive comment please go here.

ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am getting Tom (the person in this video) to join this forum right now guys.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
oops very sorry... i thought i needed some new glasse's.
Perhap's he might feel more at home on ATS!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well this sucks...

"Video removed by user"

dammit

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilocybinr2
I am getting Tom (the person in this video) to join this forum right now guys.

Did you have any luck?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread a few days ago from a Canadian about being abducted by humanoids in blue jumpsuits?

Ah, found it.

'canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off

Bit sketchy for me, but for those of you interested there you go.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Could someone please show me how to find the videos that show the guy talking about being abducted by people in blue jumpsuits.I dont doubt the truth of the story one bit although whether or not the experience was original to the poster or not is another issue which coincidentally is irellevant BECAUSE I WAS ABDUCTED BY HUMANS WEARING BLUE JUMPSUIT STYLE UNIFORMS MYSELF.

I tried to go to the video and was not able to get it.I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE GUYS STORY. Could someone please set up a link through this thread or through the thread-- canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off--.

It is important to compare our stories and the dates that he posted to see wether or not he posted before OR AFTER my story which was original in several ways to any I have read on A.T.S.

I respectfully request that anyone else who was abducted by these people please come forward and lend their support to this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How do I find "this guy on youtube"? Has anyone heard him say his first name and if they have is it Kevin?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I seem to have also recalled some NASA suits this color. Here's a link for similar constumes kids and adults can purchase as well.

www.classbrain.com...

Someone might be messing with his head and or he is? idk I've recalled what seemed to be some related abductions and or remote viewing memories of blue uniforms.

Some people in regular blue work uniforms also had the word Elohim on a patch on the left side above the pocket. One remote viewing memory was on a large triangular ship supposedly operated by what was suggested to be Nazi type soldiers and an unhappy grey he was giving a hard time. Supposedly, many greys I've recalled don't wear any clothes. I've seen on a couple occassions what seemed like some animal such as a bear took a huge loose bowel movement. One in my back yard in Wisconsin and one in my apartment building in another state. (when ya gotta go....)

During an MRI I recall having seen what appeared to be an Air Force officer at the controls. (whatever) Whatever or whomever any alleged abductee sees and witnesses, doesn't make it a fact either. These could all be some type of disinformation etc.

Missing videos or not, his story there or here, doesn't make it any more credible.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes in fact our stories are more credible when we discover each others existance and become aware of commonalities in our experiences because this creates reality.You bring up an excellent point- but it is about disinformation OR RATHER THE IMPLEMENTATION OF DISINFORMATION AND ITS CLASSIC EFFECTS.

I know the humans in blue uniforms exist because I have seen them,I dont accept your suggestion that this is an illusion or a "planted"thought.However I do wish to POINT OUT TO ALL READERS YOUR ATTEMPT TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIMED MAY HAVE BEEN DONE TO US.

It would be very easy for any "concerned group"to "arrange" for there to be BLUE JUMPSUIT STYLE UNIFORMS WITH IDENTIFIABLE PATCHES ON THEM AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW ON-LINE AND TO BUY.

But the fact that the existance and timely presentation of these BLUE JUMPSUIT STYLE UNIFORMS is brought to our attention at this particular moment in this particular forum means absolutely nothing.

When you factor in the issues that they are not only available for children in their sizes,but also for adults in their sizes IT BECOMES APPARANT THAT THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS CONTRIVED OR ARRANGED IN ORDER TO CREATE AN ALTERNATE PERSPECTIVE WITH THE ULTIMATE AGENDA OF DE-BUNKING OR PROVIDING A SUPPOSEDLY REASONABLE CAUSE FOR A FALSE MEMORY in the sense that if these uniforms are for sale to the general public then we "probably"saw them at a halloween party and imagined the rest of our stories.

I can just see it now,parents all over north america buying MATCHING BLUE JUMPSUITS TO WEAR TOGETHER WITH THEIR CHILDREN.That is such a common sight in our reality.My friend the thought of seeing this is more unbelievable than the thought of abduction.

There is someone going to a lot of trouble to erase this reality,doesnt anyone else wonder why?

Please post a way to acess the videos that were posted earlier in this thread,I believe that the individual who is posting is telling the truth and would like to hear more.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry I was having some issues with my earlier account and had to make a new one since I can't login.

The person in the video named 'Tom' has taken down the video because he wanted to start a new youtube channel dedicated to his paranormal experiences.

I worded the thread wrong, the people in the blue jumpsuits were not alien but were caucasian human beings with blonde hair. I have told Tom about all of your responses and he will be making a text or video response here to answer some of your questions.

Until then, you can check out his youtube channel.

ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He explains the blue jumpsuit people in this video.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fire in the Sky (is that what its called?) is the most famous, IMO, abduction in American history.

In it, the abductee spends a lot of time with blond humanlike beings in the UFO. They had blue jumpsuits on. Either this guy is just emulating that account or he actually saw them.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have to remain skeptical of this guy.

In his "Fisrt Dat of School" video. He clearly points to the window over his left (our right) hand shoulder. Saying he heard his name being called from that particular window.

In this video he is is 40. So he is living -now- back in his childhood home. Not to be a jerk, but I sense a bit of a learning disorder type feel comeing from him. It may just be the way he speaks in front of a camera. Who knows. But I'd be willing to bet he may have lived all, if not most of his life in that house, and that room.

Now onto my point of being skeptical of this guy and why.

In the next video- "Reflections of a Starchild".

He opens up by talking about how he moved around quite alot as a young boy. Now.

How does one move around alot as a young boy, and into his early teens. But yet end up in his bedroom he had on his first day of school some 35 years later.

I realise the reflections video is a poem, and may not be fact. But he does tell it as if it is actual events takeing place.

Sorry, when I can't get through 5 minutes of someones you-tube video without gaping holes in thier story popping up...., well it's time to move on.

Eitherway Good luck TomtheMan68,TomsintheHouse68,
MischiefMakerStudio,DNAMAN68, ect,ect.

I sincerely hope you find what it is you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Fire in the Sky (is that what its called?) is the most famous, IMO, abduction in American history.

In it, the abductee spends a lot of time with blond humanlike beings in the UFO. They had blue jumpsuits on. Either this guy is just emulating that account or he actually saw them.

Are you sure about that? Thats the Travis Walton case yes? I remember the movie vaguely, and aside from the lumber working, and the abduction, I remeber him encountering greys, that resembled the one in the "Dr. Leer' video, that show it blinking.

They throw him on a metal table, cover him with theis latex suction type material, slit the mouth open, ram this long thing down his through, then clamp his eye open ala "Clockwork Orange", and proceed to fill it with a milky type substance.

That was about all of the abduction scene. One of the more realistic, and frightening abduction scenes in film if you ask me..., great scene.

But the similiarity to Dr Leeds'..(crap is it Reed, Leed, or whoever who did that hoax)....alien, and the aliens in Fire in the Sky is uncanny.

But thats only the first half of the movie. I thought he was dropped back to earth nekkid, right after, then wandered around a few days before he was found.

Granted I haven't seen the movie in its entirety in ages, there very well may have have been humanoids like you describe in it, I just don't remember it.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My grandmother worked for a Construction Company, that was involved with Travis Walton. She knew him and a few of his friends that witnessed the abduction long before it happened, and even when it happened. I can tell you, she told me these people were not the kind that would lie, and make this up for attention. I live in Phoenix, Az and have a cabin up north by Snowflake. Pinetop, to be exact. I have been up there many times. Just saying from what my grandmother has said, and is very credible, that his abduction did in fact happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join