It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist..Hmm.. now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, I just watched both videos...

Now what?

Pretty.. shocking and depressing I must say.. I hope that the creators have gotten everything wrong and the world isn't really in that way. But, being educated and idnentifying the real problems with third world countries, this just solid-fies what I thought, and adds in much more.

So, what can we do? What will you do? As an individual, I don't see how the hell I can do anything.. Has to be at a global scale.. But how? When can we do something before its too late? Do we need some evil man to turn good, and save us all? This really reminds me of the movie Equilibrium xD

So, I'll say it again;

Zeitgeist..Hmm.. now what?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are rewards for anyone who can prove that it is real... don't worry to much, think of it as a nice story or theory because it cannot be proven.

The religious portion is pure propaganda and was invented by the "new age" religion and luciferians so take that for what it is.

www.redmoonrising.com...

www.redmoonrising.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

Share International Foundation is a member of the NGO (non-governmental organization) community at the United Nations

SI has a long list of prominent, well respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include articles written by former UN leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present leader Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health Organization and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles.(7) Even though the average man on the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite. In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations,(8) and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

Now The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion.

Lets take a step away from IoNS for a minute and take a look at the intenet movie Zeitgeist which appears to have taken in millions of people across the world:

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarized her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, part 1 is highy criticised and is flawed. It's bound to be the most debated part due to all the people in the world who are religious.

There's a lot of merit in the 2nd and 3rd parts though. As for what now? Well, that's your choice. You could do a lot more research. You could tell your friends and family (prepare for mass debates and accusations of mental ill health!). You could really spread the word and get out there telling all like Alex Jones.

Or, you could spend hours a day posting on forums not getting any further towards a so called revolution/mass awakening.

new topics

join