It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-ULTRA Mind control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator911

Well, in all honesty - I think there's nothing wrong with the infrastructure as I understand it.

What we need to do is just get the bugs out of the system, if you catch my drift.

And I can't take orders from anyone who doesn't respect the lawfully elected Commander in Chief - no matter how many links, sources, theories and so on and so forth I'm given.

Ain't gonna happen with me. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You're responding as if you're a little "washed" yourself.

Have you ever considered you might be part of the so called "terrorist movement" without your own knowledge?

Oh, and by the way - how many Nazi's have you actually met that weren't racist brownshirts, kid? I seriously doubt you were there during the day and knew the depths of what a lot of good folks went through in the name of that whole mess.

[ill-mannered comment removed]

*edit because I AM a grammar Nazi about my posts

[edit on 1/31/09 by GENERAL EYES]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Not everything about MKULTRA is evil and insidious. I think it's generally a well-meaning program designed for a multitude of reasons, mainly in the service of assuring domestic tranquility and keeping the peace.

At least, for those of us on the homefront, anyway.

This doesn't mean that the job is easy, it doesn't mean that we won't be subjected to terrible and horrible situations....but it does mean that by our personal sacrifice of a "normal life" - we can help protect those who can't protect themselves - whether at home or abroad.

--------------
To other members of the program:

If you feel you're going through too much to handle, please feel free to U2U me. I'll be more than happy to listen and help you work through some of that stuff.

Peace.

I recommend YOU NOT TALK TO THIS GUY if you are MK-ULTRA. He wants to make it seem like by sacrificing our 'conscious awareness' of the situation we can somehow improve "Earth", or society. This is as insane of an interpretation of 'freedom' and 'civil rights' and the concept of harmony as it gets. To improve the world you must have situational awareness. However you promote being a ZOMBIE. Whats your name? Want to post it? You are a sponsor for the MK-ULTRA program. They always have people to 'implant' and misdirect with RHETORIC, to make it seem like the program "Really isnt that bad".

You really want to tell everyone what they are doing to me 'really isnt that bad', thats complete bull#. MK-ULTRA IS THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. They were behind 9-11, they were behind the WMD lies, behind stealing oil in afghanistan through the caspian sea... Ali Mohamed and the "Bin Laden" goonie.

Literally it comes down to this. When people like this try to make it seem like it is in any way shape or form OK to manipulate the minds of others against their will... for the "KEEPING OF PEACE". When people like this start to say its ok to CONTROL PEOPLES MIND TO KEEP THE PEACE... you have got to look at his definition of peace. If his interpretation of utopia is a world in where people dont think for himself... then I want to keep him completely out of my social circle. I would never talk to this person in real life, ever. This dude is a wack job. A wack job. You dont invalidate teh psyche of another in the name of 'peace'. This is invasion of the most sacred dynamic a human being has. The depths of their own mind. Their own conscious awareness. Their ability to interact with their environment. You cannot justify MK-ULTRA. You simply cant. So STFU or die. Thats what it is going to come down to. When I get out of Thailand I am killing everyone connected to MK-ULTRA. They wanted an assassin. You got it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator911

I recommend YOU NOT TALK TO THIS GUY if you are MK-ULTRA. He wants to make it seem like by sacrificing our 'conscious awareness' of the situation we can somehow improve "Earth", or society. This is as insane of an interpretation of 'freedom' and 'civil rights' and the concept of harmony as it gets. To improve the world you must have situational awareness. However you promote being a ZOMBIE. Whats your name? Want to post it? You are a sponsor for the MK-ULTRA program. They always have people to 'implant' and misdirect with RHETORIC, to make it seem like the program "Really isnt that bad".

Someone wants to be the self appointed leader here, and it sure ain't me.

I'm offering therapy and advice on how to cope with the stresses of being a soldier in this program.

You, on the other hand, are trying to ACTIVE THEM TO YOUR BIDDING.

Think about it, buddy.

WHO ARE YOU AGAIN AND WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE TO YOUR WILL WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY ALREADY STRESSED OUT?

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
are you male or female?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
offer advice to a soldier in the MK-ULTRA program. Oh yea buddy I need advice. Thats how the 'psychologists' do it. They make it seem like I have a problem.

I am not manipulating people to fight for my cause. I am forcing people afraid to confront the issue... to confront the issue. Its comical, if people DO SOMETHING Bilderberg cannot respond to it. Literally, if people just fight Bilderberg directly, Bilderberg cannot fight back directly.

I am not manipulating people, I am teaching them about the program. I am giving an education.

You can talk all you want. I dont care at all. You sound like Alex Jones. Talk talk talk, spin spin spin, just like O'Riley.

It comes down to simplifying things down to their purest form. And here it is.

Is what I am saying true or not? Thats all this is about. "Is what I am saying true?" Thats all this is about. This is all anyone needs to focus on. Getting my medical records, finding out the truth about the program and its intent in Thailand.

I know one thing from experience. The only way to break free is to assault the ambush head on. Thats what I am doing. I am not going to stay quiet. I am going to get this doccumented in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. So if something ever does happen to me, it will be obvious what is happening. So if Obama dies the fashion I said, they cannot say "Oh, we didnt see it comming." I just doccumented it in the public domain. There is no excuse.

So now also, Bilderberg cannot use PSYOPS against the Thai Nation. There cannot be this catastrophic event I warned of. Literally I am the operative that prevents wars by exposing the plots before they happen.

HA. I diffused the war. Instead of teaching them how to build bombs, I taught them about the criminal organization that sent me MK-ULTRA. Which was the most devistating thing I could have done. It was like... they created a weapon of their own mass destruction when they created me.

Education, thats my biggest weapon. I can give a Military Education on MK-ULTRA and Mind Control. I have been in the program my entire life, and I am a conseptual genius with a photographic mind. I can tell you about everything I have witnessed inside this program.

BAM. Thats not stress bro. I am not stressed out. This is therapy. Getting it out, getting it out of my system. No longer holding it in. I am finally letting it all out. I am no longer afraid. You see... Bilderberg doesnt control the world. I walk the streets with impunity under the protection of the Asian Secret Society.

If I die, Bilderberg dies. It is that simple. I get to talk all I want, because I am 'protected'. Would you like to attempt to prove me wrong? Call it a bluff, in the physical world. There will be no war in the public domain over my death. It will all occur in the private sector. The best assassins in the world come from Asia. Bilderberg will all be decapitated.

I am leaving it up to Bilderberg. If they want to start problems they will be held directly accountable for 'those problems' they create. Their plans are world de-population. Genocide... of Billions. I have seen the e-mail from rockefeller stating the NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA. We know BIlderbergs ultimate plan, their 'end goal'. "To get everyone chipped, so the elite bankers control all of the money, and rule the world. And in the process kill the masses so they can never rise forces against us and win... purely by force of number."

Bilderberg is unraveling. Good luck ever stopping my domino theory. Mine was set in to place a long time ago, literally I was sent to interdict the terrorist act that was to happen in Thailand. Ironically... I saw I suffered split personality and the person I was trying to find... was none other than the other half of my split personality.

Bilderberg. Your done. Your done.
*SNIP*

MOD EDIT: Name removed.

[edit on May 19th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Again you try to discredit me "Seek professional help". There is nothing wrong with me aside from the brainwashing illegally performed on me since I was a child. I was not old enough to sign myself into the slavery I WAS BORN INTO.

You cannot attack individuals inside the MK-ULTRA program. You cannot tell them to 'suck it up'.

I was sent to start wars. I was sent as a BILDERBERG ASSASSIN. Not as a United States Marine. I am in soldier mode right now. Its called 1811 Criminal Investigator.

Since all of my chain of commands are corrupt internally, I have had to approach this in a different route. Get my drift? I am the Professional here. I am doing my job. I am an information asset. I am disseminating situational awareness. This is my job. I am 1811. Get it? I am not whining, I am doing my job. I am here to educate other like minded individuals about Bilderbergs plans, and how they used me.

I am using this guy as an example. Do you see how he attacks the credibiliity? How can you take someone who just got mainpulated and brainwashed by the government... and tell them to go get "professional help". The whole reason I am where I am today... was because I went to the 'professionals' this guy is trying to tell me to go back to. Its marketing. He is trying to sell the idea there is something wrong with me.

But if you remember the first point he tried to make... which was that MK-ULTRA is an 'ok' program. Remember that? It all goes back to the source. This is a thread where MK-ULTRA is a horrible program. What is this guy doing try to sugar coat MK-ULTRA? Why is he attacking an MK-ULTRA brainwash victim that never signed up in the program... which is common sense since I was put in it at the age of 3 years old. Dont mess with me bro. You make yourself look like a complete NAZI... you make yourself look like... one of the MK-ULTRA psychologists.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sorry I'm not buying into your own programming rhetoric, Mister 007.

If you seriously think you're some sort of Bourne Identity:

a.) why aren't you doing this on your own?

YOU'RE RECRUITING HERE ON ATS AND THAT'S AGAINST THE T&C!

Or do the rules not apply to such an "Elite" soldier?

b.) you're a complete dumbass and rogue, imho.

Obviously, or you would be trying to blame the Bilderbergs for something they don't now about. If you really knew your heiarchies, you could piece together 2+2 and get an actual damned 4.

c.) In response to your threats on the life of the Bilderbergs, and your assumption that I somehow seem to know them "personally" I suggest you chill the hell out and really look at where you have decided to take this whole thing.

I don't know those guys. Doubt I ever will.

d.) why don't you put up or shut up and get off the damn internet and go do this wonderful assassin mission? See how far you get...

e.) I still think you have some anger issues, and rightfully so if what you say is true, but from this psychologists perspective - totally pulling this crap out of your ass. I advise a second opinion.

f.) dude. there is so much wrong with this whole thread that I seriously think you're just trying to fund your personal drug habit.

Later.

I'm out.

I've spoken my peace and I refuse to fight over this because there is nothing more to say except:

QUIT POSTING ON THE INTERNET AND SEE A PROFESSIONAL ALREADY!

*grammar

[edit on 1/31/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You know how I know you're lying? There's no 18X in the Corps. That's an Army MOS, Marines use four digit numbers.

You need to look at yourself as ask why you need attention so desperately.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh, I am AWOL. I am in Thailand right now. You dont even read what I write do you. You didnt even read the initial post did you? You just got on here and started talking didnt you? Your just one of those stupid MK-ULTRA assets that try to make MK-ULTRA seem justified. MK-ULTRA is not a military program. It is a private secret program of Skull and Bones. It is the program that killed Kennedy. It is the program behind 9-11 and Ali Mohamed. It is the program that engineered the anthrax letter mailings to cause the hysteria needed to invade Iraq over 'weapons of mass destruction'.

MK-ULTRA is the terrorist organization. Dont even think about making it look like Solidiers owe their loyalty to MK-ULTRA. It is not a government program. It is a private program, funded by the Federal Reserve. I get direct deposit payments from the Federal Reserve. Not the Military.

So check it out. Here is my message. MK-ULTRA is the real organization behind 9-11 not Bin Laden. David Rockefeller owned those trade towers, The bush family was in control of tower security, the presidency, and the CIA, and governorship of Florida. David Rockefeller, Paul Wolfowits, and Bush Sr., and Joe Biden, along with the rest of Bilderberg and Council of Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission are the ones directly responsible for 9-11, the 2004 Tsunami, the assassination of JFK to protect the Federal Reserve from Executive Order 11110 which would have abolished the feds ability to loan money to the government at interest, it would have also abolished the IRS, literally civilians would have no longer been taxed on labor and wages.

My war is against Central Banking, AKA the founders of the MK-ULTRA PROGRAM. My fight is against the real terrorist network behing 9-11, 'Weapons of Mass Destruction', my fight is aginst the people that killed Kennedy. They are the Central Bankers known as Bilderberg.

This is who I am going after. I am not angry, and I am a soldier. It is against the law to engage in an unlawful order even if given by the commander in chief. Literally you become an accessory to the crime. You must take responsibility for your own actions. If your 'president' tells you to go into a foreign country and kill innocent people in the name of a "One World Government" with no evidence to justify the reason of invasion... Literally, if you willingly partake in Genocide, and crimes against Humanity, you will be charged to the full extent. This is the end, we are cleaning this entire mess up right now. Bilderberg and Illuminati will be completely diffused from their positions of power.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Every one calm down, this is a discussion forum there is no reason or point for posturing. It won't change a thing, so simmer down and try to stay on topic.

Further more, a search on the topic within ATS will provide some good results. As the topic has been discussed many times from various angles. Here are some clues on the program, not exactly easy to follow, but they do provide some evidence.

There are of course many other resources, but this is in my opinion the better of the selection.

Project MKULTRA, The CIA's Program Of Research In Behavioral Modification JOINT HEARING BEFORE THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE

FBI FOIA

type in MKULTRA

Here they seem to disassociate mkultra with ufo's
NSA search

There are a lot of good key words here though, showing that they are keeping tabs on such things.
Related Information

The MK-ULTRA program that the Senate Committee was investigating

Another .edu

Some other finds;
Senate hearing excerpts

CPSR

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

AWOL in Thailand, brainstorming for your big script/character to hock on Hollyweird...

Get faking it already.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

18X is a 'concept', every branch has special forces, its 18X. In the navy its called "Navy Seals", in the Marine corps its called "Force Recon", in the army its called "green beret". They are all 18X's. You can call it what ever you want, the function is the same. Call it a Navy Seal, call it Green Beret, they do the same thing when it comes right down to it. Just because I got my advanced individual training throught he Marine Corps and other facilities outside the Army does not mean I am not as competent or as capable as them. In fact, many consider the Marine Corps Scout Sniper program the deadliest cource in all of Americas Military Training. If nothing else I am superior to the 18X. Not to mention my PSYOPS training from Lawrence Kansas, and the other advanced individual training I recieved through the Vet Center where I was told there was nothing wrong with me.

I will get the attention I deserve. We will get to the bottom of whether I am lying or not. You cannot get out of court by calling me a liar. You have to take me to court and prove it. This will go to court. POW. Keep running your mouth all you want, I am done with this guy. But this guy who keeps trying to counter my message is a perfect example for the tactics these guys use. Just look how he went from justifying MK-ULTRA as being an 'acceptable' program... to telling an MK-ULTRA victim to get 'professional help' and to 'lock himself up'... you realize the MK-ULTRA program is done by Psychologists right? MK-ULTRA is all about brain washing, and mental manipulation. Literally, this guy says MK-ULTRA is ok, and that I need to go back to the MK-ULTRA doctors to get my head right again.

I am still shocked that this guy had the audacity to call me mentally insane. After all the government did to break my mind intentionally since I was a child... all they did to intentionally fry my brain with chemicals and substances in thier 'tests'... all that I have been subjected to, so that the CIA could control my mind... and this guy is going to tell me there is something wrong with me? Yea, there is something wrong with me. I have the CIA (MK-ULTRA) trying to control my mind. The CIA is Skull and Bones out of Yale University. Bush Sr, and his father and son are all members of Skull and Bones. Wolfowitz went to school with Libby who leaked Plame, and Bush Jr waived Libbys prison sentence. They all went to college at Yale together and Wolfowitz was the social/political science professor. He is the mastermind of how to manipulate peoples minds. He is one of the heads of the MK-ULTRA program along with Chenney and Bush Sr.

To attack me is to attack the concept I stand for. Getting to the bottom of the truth. Before you try to destroy my credibility, first prove I am 'insane' or 'crazy' or out of line by first bringing forward some evidence that what I say is incorrect. Through facts, not opinions. Come on. Everyone else had links showing how horrible MK-ULTRA is. Why dont you show just 1 link where MK-ULTRA is a good thing for humanity.

Go ahead. So us this stuff your seeing about MK-ULTRA... show us how you justify sugar coating mk-ultra. What good is it? Tell me again, why should people give you a 'call'? What makes you the 'authority' to go to? Why do you have a Masonic Symbol as your USER ID PICTURE?

You are one of the backers of the MK-ULTRA program. You made this obvious by siding with such a horrific organization, and doing everything you could to dis-credit me with name calling, and evasive maneuvers and rhetorical tactics. Just read my first post, and read everything this guy has said. This is the bull# I have to put up with. This is how they do it, they attack your credibility. They are psychologist. They are mind control scientists. They are CIA. This guy is CIA. He is a freemason.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator911
18X is a 'concept', every branch has special forces, its 18X. In the navy its called "Navy Seals", in the Marine corps its called "Force Recon", in the army its called "green beret". They are all 18X's. You can call it what ever you want, the function is the same. Call it a Navy Seal, call it Green Beret, they do the same thing when it comes right down to it.

Umm...no. 18X is the enlistment contract that you sign in the Army to become an 18 series. There is no actual 18X job, it's not even a 'concept'. And 18s in the Marines aren't close to the same thing- they're tank and amphibious assault vehicle crews. I'm in the military, don't try to bull# me.

You're a liar.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

“No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.” -Einstein.

Literally, MK-ULTRA and the CIA and MOSSAD were behind 9-11. David Rockefeller was in on it, he heads the CFR.

David Rockefeller started this problem. So long as he is leader he will never be able to fix this problem. Just as Einstein states. It is of the same consciousness. We must take the consciousness that has given us all our current problems out of leadership.

Einstein also said "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is Insanity". And it is, selling weapons to 'freedom fighters' then sending the military in to blow them up. Like Bin Laden, Sadam, Noriega, and Iran-Contra.

You know what would happen if this hit the Media? Do you have any idea what would happen if they made a movie about this? Conscious awareness. The only thing that can wipe Bilderberg out of existance.

Faking? Does this look like a act buddy? Its going to be one hell of a stund when everything I say is supported by physical evidence, and witnesses, and testimonies. It is going to be pretty amazing when this is filed under "Non-Fiction" isnt it. Thats what happens when the story is true, and is proven to be such... which will be the case, in the court of law.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Alright guys, just to get it out of the way, let us settle it promptly.

18 series has eight real MOS identifiers, the X ray is the candidate and is not an actual 18 series MOS, but a candidate id. Any one could temporarily have the X but to have the actual 18 identifier for your MOS, you have to finish. Simple as that, a recruiter or even easier, a search will prove this much.

Come on guys, enough is enough. Please stay on topic, and take any grudges and calling each other out to the u2u. There are many smart cookies on ATS, and they can figure out the bs on their own. The others, will believe what they want no matter what. The sun could be shining in their collective faces, and they would insist it is night time...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Your wrong. An 18X is an independant operator. There is only one intent for an 18X. And one intent alone. For them to one day get into Delta Force. THATS IT. Its about getting to where you are conducting special operations, literally "Black Ops", that the government will never even admit to taking part in.

I got out of the Marine corps November 15th 2004, the same day Colin Powell got out of NSA I went in, along with Rice. Right now I get 3,392USD every month without taxes. 8 years of service and captains pay. I have been in thailand for 2 years now. I am an independant operator, which is the concept of the 18X. My MOS starts with 18 and ends with 11. I understand most military people are pretty stupid... I know, I served with them. But the 18 series is in every single branch of the military, they all go into the military in the hopes they will have what it takes to become an Independant Operator. I get paid 3,392USD by the Federal Reserve, however I have been out of the Marine Corps since Nov 15 2004. Put that together. You forget, the military is just an outlet in which to learn how to kill people. The real stuff, the real hands on stuff behind enemy lines comes after military service... so long as you have no tattoos, distinguishing marks, criminal record, so long as you are not addicted to any substance and have no mental/behavioral disorder. I fit the profile. You can say I am a liar and I have mental problems all you want. But tell me. How can you even go about trying to prove I am wrong? Or that I am lying?

When it comes down to it, I can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that I am MK-ULTRA and that the program still exists, and that it violates international law, and civil rights. Thats what this is about. Stay focused on that. This is about nothing other than exposing a top secret program for what it is... criminal. So that it can be eliminated justifiably. With that in mind... can you justify opposing me? Would you not rather put everything aside and support my cause of ending this MK-ULTRA program..? Or would you rather oppose me and support MK-ULTRA?

I am here to expose MK-ULTRA. That is my objective. I will attain mission accomplishment by any means necessary. Even if that means getting myself assassinated. Because that points out quite clearly, that what I was saying was 'striking a nerve' inside of the CIA and inside Bilderberg.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join