It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis To Probe Racist Graffiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sky News Link

A series of disturbing slogans were daubed on the walls of a house occupied during Operation Cast Lead by soldiers in the town of Zeitoun. One reads "Arabs need 2 die", another says "make war not peace". Grafitti on building in village of Zeitoun in Gaza Picture: Tim Butcher Elsewhere a soldier appears to crow about killing a Palestinian, writing in bad English: "1 is down, 999,999 to go."

The Nazi's massacred the Jews, and now in turn, they're doing it to the Palestinians. Then, the Jews were persecuted by the world through racism etc against the Jews in historical times, and now they're doing it to the Palestinians. Looks like they have learnt nothing from history. While in school, I had Jewish friends, and I couldn't understand the hate that people had towards them. Fast forward 10 years, and it's becoming crystal-clear where it comes from.

If we criticize Israeli's or Jews, we're labelled: "Anti-Semite". I for one am getting sick of these double standards and BS by Israel. If Obama does anything in his entire presidency, I hope he cuts off all links with Israel, orders them to stop this crap with the Palestinians or, like with Iraq, it is time for a regime change via invasion. He'd have 100% backing from me if he did that.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by JasonT]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Israel was built on lies, thieft and murder. Can you really expect anything more from them?

I'm proud to be anti-semetic. I would rather be anti-semetic then a genocidal psychopath sympathiser.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
they should cut all ties off but definetly no invasion to overthrow the israeli government. It would just get the U.S in deeper # than it is already in.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"Israel to Probe Racist Graffiti"...

Israel doesn't give a damn about the lives of millions of palestinians, let alone hateful and racist graffiti fanatic Israelis paint/write on their walls..

This is just a small move to better Israel's picture in the world..

There never was and never will be any lower than the actions of Israel in the universe..

Nations of the world (not just Arabs) are truly sick of it!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
this is normal behavior for any soldier in conflict, this is normal.

soldiers have to hate the people they are killing, that's 100% natural, you can't expect soldiers to shoot someone and not be slightly prejudiced against them.

the government have to teach them to hate the enemy, if they didn't, they'ld be setting up their soldiers for serious psych problems. they have a moral obligation to their soldiers to teach them to hate the enemy.

a great difficulty with this conflict is that israel has general conscription, which means there is no balancing factor to this indoctrinated hatred.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

My great grandfather was Jewish. By Jewish law I am not a Jew. I make this disclaimer because the worth or credibility of your statements will be based on whether or not you are a Jew. It seems to have come down to you are either one of us or you are not. This is unfortunate because a lot of people do not clump all Jews into one ball and can separate hatred for an act from hatred of a people. This idea that you can’t not disapprove or hate the actions of a government without hating all the people that reside in that country is ridiculous and dangerous. As American we should know this better than most.

top topics

join