It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this video, what do you think? Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is my first attempt at a thread that I have started myself, (hope I post it right)...though I have commented to a couple over the years I have been reading them. I have read enough of them to know most will say this 'video of a Gray' is fake, and it likely is, I too believe little that I see on the internet.

That said, even 'if' it is fake, something about this video breaks my heart, if this were a real Gray I can imagine it being treated this way, and likely why they stay in hiding. The feel of this video to me is like it is captured and trying to communicate, and being taunted, thats what I think too many would do if they captured one, sadly.

Does anyone know the language being spoken in it? Whats your take on it?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
did you even visit the website listed in that extremely brief video?

www.mundogump.com.br...

cmon man, you can do better than that.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
did you even visit the website listed in that extremely brief video?

www.mundogump.com.br...

cmon man, you can do better than that.

Ok, first of all, I came upon it through Witley Strieber's newletter emails, he was asking what everyone thought about it or knew history of it...its also on his webpage, he asked people to write him on it, so I took a look myself.
Secondly, it would have done me no good to have followed that link at the beginning of the video considering I CANT READ MEXICAN, or whatever language that is... It means nothing to me.
Third, if its a good enough question for Whitley to ask, I am sure it's good enough for me to at least look or question, however briefly.

I am new to posting, have you ever heard, if you have nothing nice to say... In fact, I dont even care about 'nice', but rude wasnt what I was looking for.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
He was just pointing out the obvious, not being rude. Sorry if you found his behavior offensive but I doubt was trying to be rude. But now we know the truth and we can move on.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I too saw the link on Whitley Streibers web site unknowncountry.com. After viewing it, I was struck at how pathetic and pitiful this creature is. It looks real enough to me...you can even hear laughter in the background, as if the people watching it are laughing at it...it's really heartbreaking. I've seen other "secret" area 51 video of a similar creature. It shows the creature gasping for air, and doctors come in (after quite a long time) and dab at it's mouth with a cloth. It is sitting in a darkened room like the creature from Whitley's link is. If this is a real video, it's shameful that so-called caring humans would treat anything living this way.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

You don't have to feel sorry for it anymore, it's just a cgi puppet.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks Articus but it was the 'come on, you can do better than that' which hit me. I have read allot of post with some pretty far out there and stupid questions, mine is no more stupid, people shouldn't be made to feel that way for posting. If it seems to stupid to respond to, we should move on.
But your right, lets move on.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

That's what got me too, the treatment, unfortunately that is what I do expect from most. Chances are best it is a fake, and that I am glad of. It constantly amazes me what can be made and put on videos, I don't think we would ever know the real thing even if we saw it, we'd say it was fake and it could be real, or visa versa, who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lorettab

HI, lorettab:

this is a CGI made by Philipe Kling david for his Movie, "O relato de um MIB": this specific one is part # 1.

O relato de um MIB parte 1

O relato de um MIB parte 2

O relato de um MIB parte 3

O relato de um MIB parte 4

O relato de um MIB parte 5

O Relato de um MIB parte 6

Philipe is a fellow member,

here there's a discussion with Philipe about his work:

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

and here there's his YouTube chanel: Philipe3d.

We are all here to learn

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

THANK YOU for your post! His work is amazing!
As I said, I don't know how one would ever tell the difference, the truth I suppose would never come from a photo or video alone, I guess it would take a list of proven info to ever judge what was real. I have really enjoyed reading ATS posts and very much appreciate your post and links. I am here to learn all I can and appreciate help sorting through the crap and any help finding the good and interesting stuff out there. So thanks again, that's the kind of discussion, information and answers I am looking for.

LorettaB, who is freezing in -46c, in Alberta

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If you want to see some more interesting cases check out the links in internos' signature, they're undoubtedly the best on this site!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If you want to see some more interesting cases check out the links in internos' signature, they're undoubtedly the best on this site!

Thank you for pointing it out, I did go, simply awesome! I only hope it's in my lifetime that we learn the truths. Thanks again, feel free to slide any good story my way!

LorettaB...*Thawing out in Alberta

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

new topics

top topics

join