It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret towers of the Himalayas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Someone mentioed these in one of my threads yersterday when talking about something else. The video he provided showed these towers. Funny thing was i recognised it. I had seen one very similar in lincolnshire. It is said to be a land lighthouse built for the saefty of travellers. However there are other stories to what it could have been used for, devil worship amongst them. It was comissioned by Sir Francis Dashwood founder of the Hellfire Club along with Philip the Duke of Wharton. After having his Club disbanded, Wharton became a Freemason and in 1722 he became the Grandmaster of England.

heres the tibet towers:
image57.webshots.com...

heres the lincolnshire tower pillar.

www.milescollins.com...

www.templarmechanics.com...

To link them both:

He toured Europe,Turkey, Russia and asia minor.

www.nationmaster.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.controverscial.com...

What do you think?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Hi there MC

Welll....it looks like many other types of towers. If you want height that uses the least amount of material you go with a tower.

I'm not a believer in Mason conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Well i thought it was just abother tower until i saw the tibet ones. I knew i had seen one very similar. How many other land lighthouses do you know of - and look like this too. The lantern that used to be on top was octaganol - he founded the Hell fire club and became a mason and was quite influential with the American founding fathers too apparently. I wasn't even aware of that until i looked up about Dunstan pillar with it looking similar, strange i tought, amd that he had done quite alot of travelling awell as adopting parts of others cultures to his own club.

www.thecircleofthesilvermoon.org...

Dunston's Pillar:

Original Height: 28 metres (92 feet) and then on top of this was a 4.5 metre (15 feet) high octagonal lantern.

was erected in 1751 by F. Dashwood, Esq., for the purposes of directing travellers over the then extensive and dreary heath, which is now enclosed and cultivated. A lantern was placed on the summit and lighted during the night; but since the enclosure, and the formation of good roads across the heath in all directions, the pillar has been rendered useless as a beacon, and is now surmounted by a colossal Statue of George III., in his robes, erected, in 1810, by the Earl of Buckinghamshire, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of that monarch's reign. The pillar is a plain quadrangular stone shaft, of pyramidical shape, rising to the height of 92 feet, and ascended by a spiral staircase to the statue, round the base of which is a ballustraded gallery, resting on a massive cornice. The pillar stands in a square enclosure. planted with shady trees

source:
www.macla.co.uk...

Tibet Towers:

With its diversified style and substantial quantity, the shape of Diaolou building varied from quadrangular, pentagonal, octagonal to even tridecanal. The highest tower stands over 60 m. Although they are remains over a long history, the structure of them adopted scientific principles that are still followed in architectural mechanics and structuring principles, such as decompressing and triangular stability elements, circular adhesion mechanics, etc. They are unique masterpieces of its kind in the world today.

source:
whc.unesco.org...

Were the tibet towers land llighthouses?

en.wikipedia.org...

Just a thought anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great find S&F. Dig anything else up on these yet?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Perhaps the thread on the Asian towers may allude to the UN heritage/world fund monies going to further control China through the ideas of preservation. Maybe the IMF will be able to hold the ancient trade routes as collateral on future debts, etc/ or something. OM SHIVA!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join