It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Stabbed to Death at Virginia Tech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You know what this, the VA Tech shooting and the Greyhoud bus decapitation all had in common?

They were done by Asian people.

Time to ban Asians

Or at least make somebody go through a class, get a background check and acquire a license before they become Asian.

I posted an example of this happening for VV back here but I guess he didt see it: post by thisguyrighthere

[edit on 23-1-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Decapitation is certainly a spectactular event to witness. I will not argue that. I do not know if I intended to criticize anyone or not. I apoligize if I did, simply because I do not know what the bystanders have experienced in life. I can more than imagine the terror that was in the air. I think that individuals will react differently than each other and some of us are even desensitized to gruesome events from our chosen careers. A person who freezes in my line of work may not live long.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

It's the pussification of america.

Really... It's sad.

What is sad is that you think that you can use a vulgar term to demean women by identifying them with a single body part, and then show your complete contempt for women by then apply that term to groups of people to show just how much contempt you have for them.

And I got mod'ed for horse manure. man.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

From the Douglas Harper Etymology Dictionary:

pussy (1)
"cat," 1726, dim. of puss (1), also used of a rabbit (1715). As a term of endearment for a girl or woman, from 1583 (also used of effeminate men). Pussy willow is from 1869, on notion of "soft and furry;" pussyfoot (v.) is from 1903, originally the nickname of stealthy Oklahoma prohibition agent W.E. Johnson (1862-1945).

So it's been used to describe wusses for 400 years.
Also, it seems to be a term of endearment for women.

It's your sick head that has it all twisted around into something horrible.

Get over it and get on topic.

Puhlese.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You know what this, the VA Tech shooting and the Greyhoud bus decapitation all had in common?

They were done by Asian people.

Time to ban Asians

Or at least make somebody go through a class, get a background check and acquire a license before they become Asian.

I posted an example of this happening for VV back here but I guess he didt see it: post by thisguyrighthere

[edit on 23-1-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

The greyhound bus guy talked about Allah when arrested.

Anyone know what Haiyang Zhu religious affliation was? Islamic individuals with mental disorders seem to go in for beheading - the prophet like cutting off heads it seems.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Ok, you found one - back in 1910 ... ( nice work, by the way ! )

Here we've had two in less than 12-months.

I rest my case !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join