It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Stabbed to Death at Virginia Tech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by resistor
...........................The war on baseball bats can’t be far off.

Why stop there? What about axes, hammers, screwdrivers and even ball point pens and we had better not forget about the ban on rocks.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Personally, I’m in favor of the war on bad breath.

It may sound ridiculous but look at the way things are going. What about the man that forgot about the screwdriver in his back pocket that went on the NY subway a year or so back. Of the little girl in first grade getting the poilice called on her and sent home week for taking a PLASTIC pinic kinife to school. Or the kid that got in trouble for the nail clippers at school. I can go and on but you watch TV and read the paper. I am not being ridiculous but you are right it is ridiculous. The whole world is getting ridiculous and stupid. I just wonder where it will end.

And yes they will ban rocks someday if they find a way so build up a stock pile now.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
And yes they will ban rocks someday if they find a way so build up a stock pile now.

They aren't going to ban rocks, they are just going to put a five cent tax on each rock you have. You can still own them, you just gotta pay extra for them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

It's the pussification of america.

Really... It's sad.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Reminds me of the horror that took place on a Bus last year in Canada. People watched in horror as a guy stabbed, decapitated, mutilated, dismembered and cannibalized another person.

Between this and the prisoner tearing his eyes out and eating them, I dare say the phenomena is clearly Demonic.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
These type of things have been going on for years, it's just with the internet the news is more widespread now. I remember when I was an 8th grader in Chicago during the mid 70's, we had no less than 3 murders in the cafeteria over food for Christ sake..

We had security guards, ID badges, chained doors, and teachers sitting in bulletproof enclosures way back then. Outside the school was even worse, if you can imagine that. You could literally be lying on the sidewalk bleeding to death, and people would walk on by as if they didn't see you at all. The moral decay in our society has just taken a bit longer to reach Mainstream America is all..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Reminds me of the horror that took place on a Bus last year in Canada. People watched in horror as a guy stabbed, decapitated, mutilated, dismembered and cannibalized another person.

BINGO !

Other 'notable similarities' between these two events is (1) that prior to the assault the attacker and victim were engaged in an 'unremarkable' conversation using quiet, normal tones with no indication of any 'disagreement' or other 'difficulties', and (2) a common kitchen knife was used, (3) after completing the decapitation the perpetrator just waited calmly for the authorities to arrive and cooperated fully without further incident.

I don't know about anybody else, but to me both these incidents stink to high heaven of MK-ULTRA operations ...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

These type of things have been going on for years ...

Please provide a single credible citation to a 'decaptation incident' anywhere on the North American continent, indeed the entire Western Hemispere in the last 200 years !

I expect it can't be done and further suggest that these two events have an important significance which the corporate/state-controlled media is quite deliberately avoiding any discussion of.

In my opinion events of this nature will simply continue until the media is forced to address them ...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

That's pretty crazy to assume that nobody has been decapitated in this hemisphere in from 1809 to now. With all that was going on in South America and North America. With all the isolated trappers up in Canada. I'm sure during the War of 1812 somebody got their head chopped off.

I think you got a little carried away with your "nobody gets decapitated" thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

We are of a like mind here for sure. I expect a war on martial arts soon. You already have to register your hands as deadly weapons.

That's my take as well. Mind control victims carrying out their programming for psyop purposes. I would more suspect Monarch in these beheading cases though. Monarch may in fact be a subset of MK Ultra

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I think you got a little carried away with your "nobody gets decapitated" thing.

Of course it may seem 'crazy' ...

Check it out, my friend.

Find a single reference to an incident like the two mentioned so far ...

Who can do it ?

I've tried and couldn't ...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

but never once was a student carring a weapon to school.

????? I graduated high school in 1990. My fathers employment caused us to move often and I had attended 3 different high schools. I saw many, many students with knives and I also saw an occasional firearm. Weapons are not a new thing in school. What is new is that more people actually use them in school.

I am also very much in awe that no one did anything to help Xin Yang. If I had been there, I am certain that I would not have just stood and watched.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Very disturbing indeed. I agree and find very odd that people just watched. They didn't do anything. No CCW's in site to assist because I am sure it is a gun free zone. No person with mroal to grab something to hit the person with.

Sounds like a lot of people have caught the SEP bug. It isn't happening to me so it must be "someone else's problem."

"Shall we bleat together or bleat separately?"

What a meaningless and tragic loss of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

January 20, 1910
Kleghorn, Jennie, alias, Annie Furlong. 50 ys. old. Found murdered in house of ill fame at 54 W. 17 St. Death from decapitation and dismemberment. Skull missing. Perpetrator escaped. 3 pct.
Case number: 1260 Details

Check out the Historical Violence Database

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by LLoyd45

These type of things have been going on for years ...

Please provide a single credible citation to a 'decaptation incident' anywhere on the North American continent, indeed the entire Western Hemispere in the last 200 years !
Do you always take people's comments so literally? I said "these type of things", not decapitations specifically.

I once saw a kid get a fork through the chest over a slice of bread during lunch; I'm sure that's not a very common occurrence either, but I doubt that the MK Ultra project had anything to do with it.. What do you think?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

If I had been there, I am certain that I would not have just stood and watched.

Of course one would think so ...

A decapitation is quite a spectacular event to witness. First of all there is an extraordinary quantity of blood produced. It is released from the victim very rapidly and produces a very distinctive visual and olefactory effect on everyone nearby. Secondly, as the attacker progresses toward his objective a very distinctive and horrifying 'sucking' sound begins to occur as the victims windpipe is cut open ...

It is, very simply, an 'unimaginably horrifying' event to witness. An even that 'freezes' any witness as the observer's 'basic survival instincts' kick in.

There's just no way to describe how horrible this even was to witness, and it is simply unjustified to criticize anybody who saw this happen and instinctivly reacted by going immediately into a 'frozen' state of 'shock.'

Anyone who thinks they would have behaved any differently is simply not being realistic.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

When a knife on the belt or in the pocket was common and every school had a rifle team with guns in the lockers (some carried from class to class) and kids arrived to school with their rifles from hunting in the AM this crap didnt happen.

Now that these things are banned and demonized it seems to happen all the time.

Familiarity needs to return to these tools. They arent strange or magic and they dont inspire violence or madness.

Until they return to their rightful place in out daily lives this sort of crap will continue.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A decapitation is quite a spectacular event to witness. First of all there is an extraordinary quantity of blood produced. It is released from the victim very rapidly and produces a very distinctive visual and olefactory effect on everyone nearby. Secondly, as the attacker progresses toward his objective a very distinctive and horrifying 'sucking' sound begins to occur as the victims windpipe is cut open ...

It is, very simply, an 'unimaginably horrifying' event to witness. An even that 'freezes' any witness as the observer's 'basic survival instincts' kick in.

There's just no way to describe how horrible this even was to witness, and it is simply unjustified to criticize anybody who saw this happen and instinctivly reacted by going immediately into a 'frozen' state of 'shock.'

Anyone who thinks they would have behaved any differently is simply not being realistic.

I think you've watched too many movies myself.. I decapitate hogs on a regular basis, and that's after I've shot them between the eyes and slit there throats. The funny things is, it's not nearly as dramatic as you make it sound. Sure, there's a lot of blood, but that's about it. I seriously doubt anyone would go in shock over it though.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I seriously doubt anyone would go in shock over it though.

Beyond what I've described already, it would only amount to an unnecessary 'descent into the macabre' to attempt to convince anyone unwilling or unable to 'see the obvious.'

Maybe the best thing I can do at this point is offer a bit of 'popular folk wisdom,' to wit - 'Denial is not a river in Egypt' ...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This woman was not stabbed to death.
She was decapitated with a kitchen knife.
Had her head removed.
www.boston.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by LLoyd45

I seriously doubt anyone would go in shock over it though.

Beyond what I've described already, it would only amount to an unnecessary 'descent into the macabre' to attempt to convince anyone unwilling or unable to 'see the obvious.'

Maybe the best thing I can do at this point is offer a bit of 'popular folk wisdom,' to wit - 'Denial is not a river in Egypt' ...
So, have you actually watched someone being decapitated or decapitated anybody yourself? If not, where did you get that oh so vivid description?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join