It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked insurgent kidnappers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If these guys are such tough guys, why are they always masked? I would love to know what they look like so we can find and punish them after the atrocities they commit on innocent american contractors that are trying to rebuild their country. Masks are for cowards.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Good point
. If they are so sure they are doing the right thing, they should take of their masks and stand up straghtl.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
If these guys are such tough guys, why are they always masked? I would love to know what they look like so we can find and punish them after the atrocities they commit on innocent american contractors that are trying to rebuild their country. Masks are for cowards.

Freedom F, I agree
Well said.
But I think you answered your own question.
S.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorry Sanctum I am just venting after watching the news and seeing how that American Contractor was kidnapped. They are targeting innocents and that is just plain cowardly.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sorry Sanctum I am just venting after watching the news and seeing how that American Contractor was kidnapped. They are targeting innocents and that is just plain cowardly.

I agree, no need to apologise to me, FF.

S.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Freedom F', here's an ATS news link that may be of interest...
www.atsnn.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks Sanctum. If you were given a hundred thousand dollars a year to work for Halliburton over in Iraq, would you take it?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thanks Sanctum. If you were given a hundred thousand dollars a year to work for Halliburton over in Iraq, would you take it?

NO! S.

top topics

join