It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1971 Kempsey Australia, Broken Window case.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The material I am endeavoring to find been collected and compiled from various google searches.

The outline of the encounter is as follows:

A male of aborigional heritage entered the kitchen of his home at approx 10pm for a glass of water. He noticed a saucer like object, 'face', pressed against the window.

He approached the object and was sucked out of the window by the entity/object.

A witness describes hearing glass shatter and seeing the male being 'sucked' out of the window. The dimensions of the window made it highly unlikely the male had jumped out of it.

I'm going to be posting the info I can gather as soon as I have it as its very very scarce.

Taken from :
AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL CULTURE
AND POSSIBLE UFO CONNECTIONS
by Bill Chalker
(copyright ©1996 - B. Chalker)

AN ABORIGINAL IS LEVITATED THROUGH A CLOSED WINDOW DURING A UFO FLAP IN 1971 The town of Kempsey situated on the Macleay River in northern New South Wales has been the centre of extensive UFO activity, since at least 1971. Like a small number of other areas throughout the rest of Australia, sightings have continued, suggesting that factors common to the area are of significance to the manifestation of the UFO phenomenon. Enquiries into these areas may eventually lead to the elucidation of the nature and motive of this elusive phenomenon.

Just after 6 pm, on Friday, April 2nd, at least 14 Kempsey residents observed what appeared to be a pink flare approaching the river from the south. Reaching the river, the light turned, following the course, of the Macleay River, in a north-westerly direction. It finally disappeared in the direction of Greenhill, an aboriginal settlement area. It was at Greenhill that an extraordinary drama unfolded several hours later on the same night.

At about 10.00 pm, an aborigine went into the kitchen of his home at Greenhill to get a drink of water. Suddenly he saw a "small face pressed against the window pane. It had no hair and was the shape of a small saucer". Too terrified to run away, the aborigine was drawn towards the face by some unseen force. His wife in the next room, heard glass breaking and ran into the kitchen just in time to see her husband disappearing horizontally through the top section of the bottom window. The 5 feet 3 aborigine was apparently lifted bodily a distance of four and half feet and transported horizontally without any body movement, smashing through a window pane (only I0" by 32") above a sink piled high with dishes. He landed on his back seven and a half feet below the window level, but he wasn't even winded or stunned by the fall. The man's wife rushed outside to see him jump up and run "like hell down to the gravel near the house", where she found him crying and shaking. "I thought he had the horrors", she said later. She accompanied her husband to hospital where one stitch was put on his finger. The man had been drinking but was sober at the time of the incident. I would think that indeed the experience would be very sobering anyway! [16]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by anononymous]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
ok i am interested to see what you have about this story.

i remember this from years ago

[edit on 21-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It is a bit difficult to actually get the information in the thread as im using a sidekick to do it

Rest assured I will be posting as much info as I can gather and I've already identified someone who has investigated the case meticulously.

Since kempsey is near my childhood home it should be quite easy to access and identify the people involved and possibly ask them directly and hopefully ask for evidence.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by anononymous]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Interesting! I hadn't heard of this Oz encounter. Very strange to hear of a being with a head like a saucer. Certainly puts a new perspective on the term 'saucer men'!

IRM

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Haha, certainly does.

I've actually followed up and emailed Bill for any additional information so I can pursue this case through different avenues.

Id love to source the name of the male who had the encounter.

Ill keep googling

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I live 30 mins from Kempsey.

Sounds like an interesting story.

However, and I don't mean this in a racist way, but a fair portion of Kempsey's Aboriginal population are alcoholics and drug users. The city's crime rate by Aboriginals is horrible.

Just saying, it may have been a shared hallucination related to substance abuse, although that only seems slightly more likely than the story you posted.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I live 30 mins from Kempsey.

Sounds like an interesting story.

However, and I don't mean this in a racist way, but a fair portion of Kempsey's Aboriginal population are alcoholics and drug users. The city's crime rate by Aboriginals is horrible.

Just saying, it may have been a shared hallucination related to substance abuse, although that only seems slightly more likely than the story you posted.

As unfortunate as it sounds a lot of things happened of this nature back in my hometown of taree.

But then again, there's always all types in all crowds so im not partial to judge before I can aquire any evidence.

Im going to try and research any hospitals in the area and try to get his details somehow. I've got the date, area and injury so it shouldn't be too hard.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anononymous

Great stuff.

I'll keep my eye on this.

From Taree hey?

Port Macquarie here.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Port was the best place to go to when I was sick of taree haha.

The people up there were a lot more...civilised, from what I remember!

Mind you, I haven't lived there for over two years but its the place I grew up.

A member u2u'd me some links regarding the topic (thank you btw), but I seem to keep finding the same information repeated everywhere I look.

I'll continue searching for more, im going to try old news archive sites, im sure the local media covered the issue!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is all I have for this case, not much more to add, just a different source:

Location. Greenhill New South Wales, Australia
Date: April 2 1971 Time: 2200
The witness, an anonymous aboriginal, had gone into the kitchen for a glass of water. He saw a little face pressed against the kitchen window. “It had no face and it looked like a small saucer.” Then the man was levitated horizontally and “sucked out” through the window by an unknown force, and fell at the bottom of the back steps on his back, unhurt but terrified. His wife, hearing the pane of glass breaking, entered the kitchen in time to see her 5’2” husband disappearing horizontally through the lower pane, which was 4.5 feet from the floor. To jump through it, would have been impossible, as it was 32” wide and only 10’ deep and fronted upon the kitchen sink; the distance to the ground outside was 7 feet. “The man was terrified, yet he cold not run from the object or being out of fear. He went to it.” This strange occurrence took place only hours after a number of people in nearby Kempsey had observed a strange bright light in the sky.

Humcat 1971-13
Source: Miss Patricia Riggs

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Looks like a dead end.

All the info I find turns out to be exactly the same.

Bill hasn't responded either.

new topics

top topics

join