It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru footage w/ chemtrail? Need x-perts to look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Watch the entire video before making comments.

www.truveo.com...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not here to answer questions but I have more
I have lots of questions myself about chemtrails; watching and sometimes photographing them in the skies over the Los Angeles area. If "they" were trying to cover up something specific in outer space (that might be visible to the naked eye), wouldn't airline pilots and astronomers see it, I wonder? Thanks.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by lel1111]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting theory but these things are not all over the whole earth. There is plenty of surface area that is not covered with contrails and/or chemtrails and I am sure there must be plenty of people with telescopes in those areas. For me the jury is still out on Nibiru, maybe.....maybe not. I do agree that we need to all focus on loving our families and living lives full of service and goodness either way.

One thing I must say I dislike about many of these videos is the tacky music in the background. There are many videos that have good information but they are so cheesy and over dramatic that I hesitate to show them to those that are very skeptical. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The link is dead.
My that was quick wasn't it

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am not certain about Nibiru, or its existence.

But I noticed the other day, when the sky was full of grids, that the grids followed the sun, and were near the sun. I dont know why it was, but it was weird enough I noticed it.

It does look like a dot beside the sun.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think They are seeding the clouds with Barium to protect us from the increase in solar radiation.
ca.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well that was a real waste of 3.5 minutes. Thanks.

I don't even really know how to approach this. If the video didn't literally spell out what it was trying to convey, I don't think I would have figured out what the thing was even about. And what's with all the 2012 movie footage? It sounded like an inspirational soundtrack or something.

As far as Nibiru goes, you're showing me a speck of light distortion from the sun. Anyone could spot that in the sky in the middle of the day with or without a telescope if it were that large. If Nibiru was blurry in that photo then it would be visible in the sky.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A couple of contrails and a lense flare - if that's Nibiru I've taken photos of it thousands of times!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The vid carries some nice messages about life etc (love is important, money isn't), but that's about it.

The lens flares and optics distortions surely don't reveal any hidden nibiru and the chemtrails serve other purposes, that's for sure. Maybe mind control, but hiding Nibiru from your view is... not exactly brilliant. Move a few miles in any direction and the said object is no longer hidden...

Take any sufficiently dirty image, try a few Photoshop adjustments, and it'll give you plenty of Nibirus to play with (I've been using Photoshop since 1995).

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
I think They are seeding the clouds with Barium to protect us from the increase in solar radiation.
ca.youtube.com...

Since this is a 2012 thread I won't start but let me say that video is rubbish.

Points of interest:
Look at how that guys water samples were collected.
They say contrails don't persist when they do
They don't bother to see if it could have come from other sources (factories etc)

Anyway, back to the lens flare..I mean Nibiru

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Yep I think that's one of the best explanations.
Perhaps even not trying to protect us but doing experiments for when it gets worse to protect the whole earth.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
interesting video, especially, when they did something to the feed and then one could easily see a small round, something, planet? is this venus maybe? being so close to the sun....

would have been nice to see where this was from, so maybe others could see 'something'(?) from same area

hmm, me thinks there was something about everybody being able to see 'nibiru' around about now, or maybe later this year...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Waste of 3.5 minutes. The music was a horrid choice to accompany waves of water sloshing over what was presumeably the Himalayas. Does Tibetan Buddhism support the existance of Niburu? I think not. Putting things in videos with fancy music and awesome images does not make them real, it makes them PROPAGANDA. The corporations that own the 2012 industry thank you for your service.

massive blorf

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ive taken picture's of the in the recent 6 months and have the same thing happen. Yes it's very easy to debunk the 'spot' as a simple lens flare.
The angle of the flare changes with the time of day. But by changing the color of the lens of the camera or better yet going inferred. you might begin think that that there is actually something up there just barely visible behind the sun.
The best way to do is to wake up early morning and take a video recording of the sun, then maybe these lens flare debunkers will abolished.
I would do it myself but I don't have the proper equipment but I am sure there is some skeptic or even a believer that can.

new topics

top topics

join