It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most successful way of performing a seance? (communicating with the dead)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A very good friend of mine passed away last week, due to a fall from a 17 story building. A few of her close friends and I are trying to find out whether she was murdered or committed suicide, because we strongly feel that the police is not investigating thoroughly into this. They just assumed it was a suicide, but we feel that there might be more to this, because one, apparently her boyfriend is a wreckless criminal, and two, they got in a fight earlier that day because he thought she was cheating on him, and three, he called her mother saying that he just got off the phone with her saying that she was about to jump off a building.

If you've ever performed a seance and successfully communicated with the dead, please share your entire story. How you did it, what happened, if there's any way to ward off evil spirits from coming in, experiences / opinions on Ouija vs seances, etc. Please share as much detail as possible.

If you feel that your story is too private to share with the public, please send me a message.

Thank you so much in advance.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDoll

Hi AquariusDoll

Very sorry to hear about your friend - Tragic.

My advice to you regarding a seance is DON'T! Not without a trained medium who can perform a seance with all the necessary protection in place. If you try and do it yourself you could bring something evil through instead of your friend - it might even pretend to be your friend - how scary is that! The same goes for ouija boards too.

If you want to contact your friend use a proper medium. One way of getting in touch with one is via a spiritualist church. But I'm sure that if you give your (approximate) location someone on ATS may be able to put you in contact with one.

Best wishes!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I AGREE wholeheartedly with INSOMNIAC!!!!!

Once, years ago, I did a seance with a few friends after my mother died. Very bad idea, cannot even stress it!!!!

Not only did I not contact my mother, I... let's jsut say I think I let something quite distasteful into my house, and what a pain in the ass it was to cleanse.

mediums are the best advice. Take your time in finding the best. I know with grief and suspicions, you're hurried to find answers, but please check around, do a little research in your area.

A GOOD medium/psychic in these matters are helpful, safe, and will lighten your heart and mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Firstly methinks one would have to first, learn whatever the language of the dead is, then find a method of signalling both to and from there realm, then find a way to test to see if they are telling the truth, if not why are they lying or is the instrimentation not functional, then communicate i would think

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As someone else mentioned, go to a Spiritualist Church. Don't be looking 'freelance' mediums in the phonebook, some cost a fortune! I know they think they're making a living from it by charging money, but if that was me I wouldn't be charging a penny! (Hopefully I'd be in a full time job too - haha!)

Anyway, back to the point, the spiritualist church will definitely help and probably wont even charge you a price. It's safe, secure, and you're not putting yourself or anyone else in harms way. Those people are trained and know what they're dealing with, so I concur with Insomniac, very wise idea

Good luck, and so sorry to hear about your friend x

new topics

top topics

join