It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

His point was about the fact that they were blond and hair blue eyed; of German ancestry not mestizo Brazilian.

I know, and I was asking why that even mattered because the entire point of the article is that the community has an extremely high twin population. Mengele had experimented with artificially creating twins, hence the connection.

And Mengele was indeed interested in creating super soldiers. This is why he experimented on thousands of people before they were killed off anyway in Auschwitz. I wouldn't be surprised if some of his discoveries went on to the USSR considering the Soviets took their chunk of Nazi technology too (and they had a super soldier program). Wasn't it the Soviets who found Auschwitz first?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Wow!

This is truly interesting. I have heard many references made to "the boys from Brazil." But until now, have always passed it off as urban legend.

Here we have possible proof of the Nazi infiltration of South American society. It makes one wonder what other kinds of experiments have been conducted in that part of the world during the latter half of the 20th century. .

It does make one stop and think.

www.tele graph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Page 62 THE VOICE OF DESTRUCTION

A trusted, leading member of the S.A. had just returned from South America, and Hitler had engaged him in conversation, and asked him many questions. Over the coffee, he took up the thread of the discourse again. Evidently his information was not detailed, and he was merely repeating various notions—highly popular at the time—concerning the land of the future that he had gleaned from certain publications.
He was specially interested in Brazil.

"We shall create a new Germany there," he cried. "We shall find everything we need there."

He then outlined broadly all that a hard-working and energetic government could do to create order. All the preconditions for a revolution were there, a revolution which in a few decades, or even years, would transform a corrupt mestizo state into a German dominion.

"Besides, we have a right to this continent, for the Fuggers and Welsers had possessions there. We have got to repair what our German disunity has destroyed; we must see to it that it is no longer true that we have lost all that we once occupied. The time has passed for us to give place to Spain and Portugal, and be everywhere at a disadvantage."

Von P., his guest, agreed as to the special opportunities of Germany in Brazil. "These people will need us if they are going to make anything of their country,"

Hitler remarked. They had less use, he said, for investment capital than for the spirit of enterprise and for organizing ability. And they were fed up with the United States. They knew they were being exploited by them, and had nothing to expect from them for the development of their country. "We shall give them both: capital and the spirit of enterprise. We shall make them a third gift: our philosophy," said Hitler. "If ever there is a place where democracy is senseless and suicidal, it is in South America. We must strengthen these people's clear conscience, so that they may be enabled to throw both their liberalism and their democracy overboard.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
poor Brazil, if even 1% of what nazi
psychos wanted came to be true...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
poor Brazil, if even 1% of what nazi
psychos wanted came to be true...

The world would be a better place!
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on this nto too long ago, on history channel. They showed pictures, and what was supopsed to be Joseph Mengela, living thier..mustache and all. It was still sepcualted, but they seem to think its him. I kinda find this gross, to be honest, being a meuseum spectacle. HE was the first person in medical history, to chop twins in half and re connect thier spereate bodys with echother...inject gasloine into womens and childrens hearts, just to see what woud happen for Arian science* Thier was other stuff i read.
Ssont sound like something that should be remembered so nicely, its has a meuseum dedicated to it*

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Unless I am being a doofus then I believe that there is a show about this on National Geographic on Saturday:

Nazi Twins

I would like to see this but being in the UK I am screwed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join