It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Enlightenment is Dangerous!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Humans are here for a reason -- to enjoy our egoistic mundane existence before we reconnect with "source"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Humans are here for a reason -- to enjoy our egoistic mundane existence before we reconnect with "source"

And what is the point to that? To just be here to enjoy an ego filled mundane existance? What is the point?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Maintaining my own light in a world where darkness rules here!
It's really hard and it takes constant awareness

The remaining humans will have the greatest opportunety to set the rules for the 6th race. Embracing our polarity means that there will be ZERO tolerance for any behavior that would subjugate another's evolution in any way - it means killing the evildoer - no mercy - no turning the other cheek - no forgiveness, as a giver and nurturer of life myself - this has been a revelation that I had a hard time assimilating and accepting.

To move into more cosmic awareness and energy, we must clear the path of all obstruction and be very aware of all forms of manipulation. I personally can live with billions of gods and godesses that master the ART of living. This our habitat, the world belongs to all of us who love and respect life!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Im still waiting for an update from the OP on his progress with his brain wave machine. The one that was to give him the brain waves of a Zen master. I wonder how he is doing?

I spoke to someone on another thread who had used one of these and it changed him almost over night. He has now become detached from society, paranoid and even has thoughts of suicide. I think this is evidence we cant handle the brain pattern of a zen master, because it takes years of understanding what these brain patterns actually mean.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Simplynoone
There is a counterfit to everything ....there is the light ..and a real enlightenment ..then there is that which is not light (is just an image of light) and the enlightenment they think they have is nothing but an illusion of being enlightened.

At least thats how I see it ...

but how do you know this? To say there is the true light and then the light which is just its image means you would have to have seen both, to make such a comparison, to say "thats how it is" you need to have SEEN both. Have you seen both? I doubt any one who is truely enlightened sees it as an illusion, I know I am not but I see it in others, its so very clear when you see it in those few who have attained it. They know what it is, they know its not an illusion.

I believe there is false light, however it does not shine for long, soon its true identity is shown and you'd have to be totally in its rapturous spell to not notice this. Yes it can blind you for a while but in the end it looses its light, it always does because its a false light. To think one is enligtened in its presence is short lived.

Bad light is not necessarily "false."

Light isn't inherently good or bad. Light can warm you, but it can also illuminate to an illusory path.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Im still waiting for an update from the OP on his progress with his brain wave machine. The one that was to give him the brain waves of a Zen master. I wonder how he is doing?

I spoke to someone on another thread who had used one of these and it changed him almost over night. He has now become detached from society, paranoid and even has thoughts of suicide. I think this is evidence we cant handle the brain pattern of a zen master, because it takes years of understanding what these brain patterns actually mean.

You mean this? www.centerpointe.com...

It's going very well. It was rough sledding at first, when the most repressed unconsious material begins to surface (can be disturbing, fear provoking), but I'm starting to get to a new place, which seems to be almost identical to the place i started from as a child, life has a vital joyfulness to it that it hasn't had for me for a long long time. It feels like I'm starting to get back to my true self. I also notice that oftentimes people really brighten up at my presence, they smile when I look at them, sometimes laugh (though they're not laughing at me). I am more gentle, more loving, and slowly but surely, I'm becoming more humble. The meditation practice is also bringing me into closer contact with the God of my understanding as a Christian.

It's very powerful and I would recommend it highly.

Best,

OP

P.S. Here's some information on the science behind it. There's no denying that it's very powerful. I would not recommend it for people with a history of mental illness.

www.centerpointe.com...

And if that person is using Holosync like I am, I would suggest he call in to their support line, get some guidance regarding what's heppening for him, and that he press on through, as it gets better once you get through the initial "overwhelm" phase.

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

lol jk

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Sounds like its worked for you, Im pleased. good also that you do point out it is a very powerfull technique and that you accept its not for all. You are obviously strong and this is right for you. Well done.

May it continue to provide you with answers then.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If anyone is seeking to undergo a radical and very positive transformation, or, if you are just a spiritual explorer, then I cannot recommend the Holosync Solution enough. If you decide to go for it, and begin meditating daily at depths exceeding Yogi masters, I would also recommend doing Harris' coursework called "Life Principals Integration Process" to get the most out of the whole process.

Personally I am generally not a fan of "human potential movement" seminars and tapes and books, and find the idea of paying for wisdom or enlightenment abhorant, but these guys deliver the goods and provide more than you pay for, and the outcome is assured. If you stick with the program, you get the results.

Trust me and order it, you will never regret it.

www.centerpointe.com...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Tentickles
Sorry I choose to not believe what you just wrote.

you better... because what he wrote is the absolute truth.

'Enlightenment' is nothing more than forbidden fruit. The same fruit that Adam and Eve ate. It is basically forbidden knowledge. It might taste good at first, but it comes from the realm of darkness.

Makes me wonder how much knowledge I've gotten by sitting at my computer that has a huge APPLE LOGO on it with with bite taken out of it.

Becareful what truth your searching for.

First off... your statement of "you better..." is completely null and void. No one has to do anything that he does not Will to do or believe. If he chooses not to believe the foregoing statements (as I do not) then that is his choice and the only thing he "better" do is stick to his choice. You do not have the power to change him nor is it up to you to fight tooth and nail to do so. His choice is His choice and thats it. No discussion. If he doesn't like what someone is selling then its his choice to let it go. Who are you to say what someone "better" do? Did God come down and first hand tell you: "Thou shalt go onto the Conspiracy Theory boards and beseech thy fellow man that they BETTER follow my decrees..." You are a trodden organism on this planet the same as anyone else and it isn't your place to tell anyone else what is good or bad for them. You dont live in their skin or their mind so you might want to bite your tongue the next time you think about telling someone what they "better" do. If the world listened to this simple message, World Peace might be achieveable...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would consider myself a liberal minded Christian mystic, and in this sense, I think it's perfectly ok to reinterpret the Christian message through a modern lens, as well as to integrate any new learning, whether from other widsom traditions or from new scientific understanding.

"The Kingdom of Heaven, is like a storekeeper, who brings from his storehouse both something old, and something new."

The goal is to bring Heaven to Earth, not to win converts via their submission to a certain doctrine.

Christianity must update itself if it is to remain viable in a modern world.

That may be off topic I realize, just sharing..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

"The Kingdom of Heaven, is like a storekeeper, who brings from his storehouse both something old, and something new."

The goal is to bring Heaven to Earth, not to win converts via their submission to a certain doctrine.

Christianity must update itself if it is to remain viable in a modern world.

That may be off topic I realize, just sharing..

I have to agree with you. seems to me enlightenment is dangerous, or maybe should I say its unveiling is dangerous. I have found the bringing together of faith and the path of enlightenment very hard to take. I believe in the one source, the one god but as we awaken much is shown to us that quite frankly is dangerous, but what I have found recently is that it may be dangerous but balance will always be restored. so the best thing to do is hold on tight and enjoy the ride...all will be balanced in the end.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
If you decide to go for it, and begin meditating daily at depths exceeding Yogi masters

Um that comment I am afraid is a little bit too much belief in the sales techniques.

I have seen no evidence of any Sound Therapy or change seminars etc doing things like stopping their hearts, melting snow around them in the Himalayas or other such miraculous results.

Also a Yogi Master could be in any environment whera's you need headphones to use this.

I travel daily faster than the guys who run the 10 second 100 metres, But I need a car to do it.

I may be travelling at speeds faster even than them, but I am not running at that speed.

There is a very big difference.

Anyone using such systems if you dropped a lit match on them jump and scream feel the pain and "be/merge" with the pain. Even if they knew, well actually more so, if they knew it was going to happen.

A true yogi master could feel joy as it sat on his head burning.

Having said this I don't think there is any problem with these, but if you want to meditate why not just meditate? You also cannot ever get to the point of total sense withdrawal which is a level of very profound realisation well in advance to any Holo or Hemi experiences, as they by their nature need you to be focused and using actively, and responding to a sense door.

Just wanted to clear that up if anyone thought it may (that one statement) have any validity at all, and it is like comparing a pigeon to a swan, both fly yes, but, well you get the drift.

balance will always be restored. so the best thing to do is hold on tight and enjoy the ride...all will be balanced in the end.

How very true, and to be very unforthcoming about how I put this, there are now, and have been for a very long time both in material and not, beings who will ensure we all become enlightened eventually.

It simply is not a option anymore that all beings will not one day become enlightened, it is just a matter of time, which in itself is the real paradox and illusion.

Want to or not in your current state of mind, it will one day as such become so, even if you are the last one who does (whoever that may be) so yep you may as well jump on the journey now

Love to all

Elf.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just want to know why this thread was started on such a negative note?
It is not up to any individual to proclaim nor discount the "enlightenment" of any one else. This to me is the fundamental bane of all organized religions.
We should be aiding those who should aspire to any level of "enlightenment"
Being awake and feeling alive are to be shared!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm in a completely difference place now, having made it through whatever the ordeal was that started this thread.

All I can say about it is that I do think there are levels to which we cannnot ascend with ego intact, lest the ego seek to grab hold of it, lay claim, control, etc. There was I'm sure a type of satanic quality to what I experienced, and in truth if I did not back off and back down, I could have been in grave jeopardy. I was encountering something of God's wrath I believe, for trying to place myself higher than or "holier than thou" as they say.

On the path to enlightenment or the evolution of one's soul consciousness, it may be said that there is a very fine line between holiness, and assholiness!

So sure there ARE dangers, but for those who do love God, there is really no way that he will let them make the mistake, the final fatal error, where pride always goeth before the fall.

Now, though I'm perhaps even more enlightened than then, now I've learned to laugh and not to take myself too seriously.

But I fear for the serious ones who lack a healthy sense of self depracating humour, and those who think that they, by their own work, can ascend and somehow achieve for themselves, Godhood status. For people like Crowley, by example, it can lead to utter ruin.

So it's still appropriate to post a warning sign - reminding people to trust in and love God as higher power, who's love and awareness is of the infinite variety. Be careful not to "arrive" with ego in tow, or worse in tow of your ego, or you could very well pay a very heavy price.

God Bless,

OP

[edit on 13-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think this is a delicate topic where people can be extreme on both sides and very defensive of his/her own beliefs.

I'm not really sure what I believe myself yet, as I just keep going over different theories and ideas in my head. That said, it is said that part of the whole awakening experience comes from awakening the pineal gland, sometimes referred to as the third eye that's in our brain near the center of our forehead.

It apparently is dormant now, as is what happens with a species as it evolves to fit it's world. It supposedly used to be used for telepathy among other things. Our species learned to communicate in other ways such as oral communication or gestures. Other unknown functions for the pineal gland may have been replaced as well with evolution up until today, where we don't even use it.

I guess my point of view is, We have an actual gland that we don't use in our BRAIN, which to me seems very important. I don't think it was scripture or coding that stopped us from using it, but our own evolution, similar to a certain fish that somehow traveled to small dark cave waters that evolved from having 2 eyes to no eyes as it never used them in those waters for who knows how many generations.

So is it wrong to become our full potential? I don't personally believe so. In fact, I think part of life in general is to reach our highest potential.

Here we are caught up in this bs of everyday life. Get up, go to work, get married, have kids, die. Does that really sound like our natural purpose to anyone else? Whats the point in that? The general way of life today seems to coincide outside of the big picture and we're all caught up in it. I think looking outside of that is what we are actually supposed to be doing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There is a simple and effective way to activate the pineal gland - Holosync meditation.

www.centerpointe.com...

Also, it's my understanding that floride calcifies the pineal gland, but that this can be countered by taking large doses of vitamin c.

The Biology of the Inner Light
cacaoist.blog.com...

Scientific support for Holosync
www.centerpointe.com...

I've been using Holosync for almost four months now, and can report that the method is valid and that it works wonders.

Interestingly, the "inner light" when activated, gives one the impression that the outer light is a reflection of something internal. flowing water and fountains also creates the same impression, where one recognizes in the outer manifestations of nature, a reflection of something deep within. I can understand now how someone, like a certain Jewish mystic for example, might identify themselves with "the light of life" as being synonymous with their core being, and "living water" welling up from deep within unto eternal life.

Sometimes I wonder if Jesus wasn't Buddha taking another dive, in this case, not to escape suffering, but to take on the fullness of it for the sake of others.. wouldn't that be the height of irony!

So unless you are fully indoctrinated or initiated into all the ancient mysteries, or, if you don't have a decade (or more) to devote to the learning and practice of meditation, Holosync by Centerpointe is THE best thing on the planet, imho.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They are right. There is as certain level where one take the security and wellbeing of their soul into their own hands. I can speak from personal experience on this matter. You take your souls stability into your own hands and to be quite honest none of you are ready to take that leap.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's simple, the ego must get dissolved before one can ascend to the next higher level.

The alternative, is temporary hell and separation from the center and source of being (God), or, at some point on your ascent, you "POP" and down you go (been there done that, got the t-shirt). In fact, I've "popped" three or four times over the course of the last decade.

Our desperate need for love and acceptance can wreck havok on our spiritual growth, since it begins with a faulty premise, and is responsible for the malformed ego who is terrified of spiritual enlightenment and will do anything both to have it, and destroy it.

Cross the threshold for ego gratification purposes, and look out cause you could be placing your soul in grave jeopardy.

I'd say the test of whether you're lost or found is the degree to which you've regained or lost your sense of humour.

Enlightenment is mirthful by nature, so if you're not smiling and loving others (anyone) as yourself, but consider yourself "enlightened" then you could be in some deep doodoo..

The test is joy and happiness, peace and satisfaction, along with the apprehension and deep appreciation of immense beauty all around. That's the only real gnosis. Crowns tend to get lost or stolen..

[edit on 18-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetrical-spacemonkey

They are right. There is as certain level where one take the security and wellbeing of their soul into their own hands. I can speak from personal experience on this matter. You take your souls stability into your own hands and to be quite honest none of you are ready to take that leap.

Well, I swore to myself I'd reply to anyone making the sort of vague and cryptic posts that I do, which tend to be ignored.

I feel like I always have my own soul's stability in my hands but that could simply be like the young child saying, "I can do it. I'm a big boy." but really has no clue that he still needs serious guidance.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Your soul is an ever expanding point or smaller sphere, within a much larger, ever expanding sphere of increasing conscious awareness.

Therefore, do that which gives you joy and causes your soul to expand, and avoid that which causes it to contract, and be ever watchful to notice the difference.

My problem is that I ended up colliding with the bigger sphere, which can never yield, but now I'm planted within it, and growing and learning about trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join