It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Enlightenment is Dangerous!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The realization that you are God only comes through the realization that all is one and equal. That should be the ultimate goal of human evolution. Living one and equal.

I know that I am God, but I also know that this universe is me too. That nothing is seperate. By suppressing or hurting another life, I am ultimately hurting and suppressing myself. All is one as equal. This is basic spiritual knowledge. The crown chakra you speak of is supposedly the door into another world or rather a new state of being. Once beyond the crown you can never return. That is what it means to ascend. You can only do that once you have mastered the reality you live in and all the mysteries of self in this reality. Not an easy task to say the least.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I stand by my first post.

We cannot be trusted. It is precisely because of God's love that His sacred space cannot be violated or penetrated by a mere person, and I am here referring to God transcendant, the Great I Am of all being, and the First Father of all Creation.

So if you approach the top of the mountain, back down quickly, and be greatful to have had an encounter, you'll go back up again, perhaps higher next time as may be appropriate.

And if you've "blown your lid" and gone all the way, if you are still drawing breath, then you can still submit yourself, repent, and be restored.

I'm not screwing around here, and this is not just the product of a "Christian" interpretation.

God is God, and His thoughts are as far above ours as the stars of the heavens are above the earth, and, his throne cannot be usurped - do so at your own grave peril, actually don't go there like I said - the final mystery cannot be appropriated or apprehended and it was done that way for a reason.

Think of the human being and mind, like a horse which is designed to be ridden by the living spirit of God, and the space I am referring to as the saddle - for there is always leadership, and therefore always a bit in the mouth, the reigns for which are guided by love.

Enter that space, you'll inevitably lose your love and humility, and you will come, not to serve, but to be served. That which is below cannot rise up and into that which is above - wrong direction, it's the other way around.

God is Love and we cannot be trusted with His full authority, it's as simple as that. Out of Love and for the sake of the integrity, the wholeness, holiness and perfection of God, he must preserve the final mystery, and I'm saying that there is a place in the body temple for it to reside. Do not penetrate it. Keep you "spiritual scullcap" on at all times, and enjoy God in every manifestation.

Absent an I-thou relationship, the love of God bleeds away and all you're left with, is knowledge, knoweldge which, absent love, accounts for nothing whatsoever, since everything was made by love, for love and because of love.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
*microwaves pop-secret*

*sits in chair*

*offers popcorn to fellow ATSers*

*puts on flame retardent suit*

I think I know where this is headed...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

So god is a "he" and we are not to penetrate his spiritual orifice?

Is that correct?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I still stand by my post also, i am guessing you have not experienced this?
Could it be you think this way as you do not understand what you are talking about?

I agree with you in the sense yes it can be possible for people to think that they may be god, but is it not also dangerous to believe in religion. Why believe on person claiming this over another?????? I prefer to be true to myself, i am one of those that did not try to get to the stage of enlightenment, it came to me, as it does many others. Surely if we weren't meant to go there then it would not happen?

I stand by my original post and think the only danger is the fire.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm just talking about a limitation, I'm not saying enlightenment is bad, or that there is anything wrong with being the light of the world, child of God, son of God, whatever. I am just attempting to describe the proper state of man in relation to God, within the framework of an I-thou relationship grounded in love and mutuality.

I'm a very curious person with a strong intellect, and I've bumped up against this limitation, and I'm just reporting back a certain finding. We must remain grounded in this world, and to function as social beings, we cannot avoid the distinction I-you. A sense of having a unique self is an inevitable consequence of being human.

I have seen the kingdom of light and love, and there's power there, and authority, and people cannot help but "bow" in a sense to it's presense or proximity, and there's danger in that - and I've been finding, time and again, as I enter this space and function from it, that a terrible duality emerges, and I get very strong and powerful feedback, spiritually, that I'm getting into areas, and mysteries, and "business" that I do not belong in, and that are none of my business. And the feedback is coming from the crown chakra at the top of my head, and it seems to me that I am making God angry for rising up into that space, and if I don't back down, I could be ejected from the realm of light and love. It is very very serious.

And it occured to me today that if I attempted to share this with anyone that they would not understand it, but I think some do..

All I am saying is be VERY careful how far you go with your ascension into the light, and that there is a limitation, placed there by God for loving reasons, due to an issue of trust in regards to spiritual authority. That's it that's all. Do with it what you will. It's very very serious though, and very important if you are on a path which leads to increasing degress of spiritual awareness and "enlightenment". That's it that's all. It's just a report based on an experience, which from my perspective is extremely valid. Perhaps others are not the obsessively curious observers and thinkers and interpretors of meaning like I am and maybe I'm unique in this experience I've been having of late, but I think it's applicable to others who may be on journey towards God. There's a point at which God alone must decide how much "He" will and will not disclose of Himself.

The horse analogy is a perfect description of what I'm driving at.

Just be very careful is all I'm saying, that's all. God is very powerful, as much as he is just, merciful, and even humourous - but he makes no compromise with the evils that lurk in the depths of the human psyche and ego-self, and as much shadowwork as we may accomplish, the shadow remains, and it's there for a reason.

Don't try to be God, but instead work to build and maintain a healthy I-thou relationship with God as Love - that's my advice.

Regards,

Rob
OP

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm just talking about a limitation, I'm not saying enlightenment is bad, or that there is anything wrong with being the light of the world, child of God, son of God, whatever. I am just attempting to describe the proper state of man in relation to God, within the framework of an I-thou relationship grounded in love and mutuality.

I'm a very curious person with a strong intellect, and I've bumped up against this limitation, and I'm just reporting back a certain finding. We must remain grounded in this world, and to function as social beings, we cannot avoid the distinction I-you. A sense of having a unique self is an inevitable consequence of being human.

I have seen the kingdom of light and love, and there's power there, and authority, and people cannot help but "bow" in a sense to it's presense or proximity, and there's danger in that - and I've been finding, time and again, as I enter this space and function from it, that a terrible duality emerges, and I get very strong and powerful feedback, spiritually, that I'm getting into areas, and mysteries, and "business" that I do not belong in, and that are none of my business. And the feedback is coming from the crown chakra at the top of my head, and it seems to me that I am making God angry for rising up into that space, and if I don't back down, I could be ejected from the realm of light and love. It is very very serious.

And it occured to me today that if I attempted to share this with anyone that they would not understand it, but I think some do..

All I am saying is be VERY careful how far you go with your ascension into the light, and that there is a limitation, placed there by God for loving reasons, due to an issue of trust in regards to spiritual authority. That's it that's all. Do with it what you will. It's very very serious though, and very important if you are on a path which leads to increasing degress of spiritual awareness and "enlightenment". That's it that's all. It's just a report based on an experience, which from my perspective is extremely valid. Perhaps others are not the obsessively curious observers and thinkers and interpretors of meaning like I am and maybe I'm unique in this experience I've been having of late, but I think it's applicable to others who may be on journey towards God. There's a point at which God alone must decide how much "He" will and will not disclose of Himself.

The horse analogy is a perfect description of what I'm driving at.

Just be very careful is all I'm saying, that's all. God is very powerful, as much as he is just, merciful, and even humourous - but he makes no compromise with the evils that lurk in the depths of the human psyche and ego-self, and as much shadowwork as we may accomplish, the shadow remains, and it's there for a reason.

Don't try to be God, but instead work to build and maintain a healthy I-thou relationship with God as Love - that's my advice.

Regards,

Rob
OP

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
But wasnt Jesus a living example of what we can become? I dont believe anyone can replace God. That would be impossible. The most you could ever do is merge with God which at that stage you would no longer have an ego or any sense of individuality or even memories of self. I dont think that place you speak of is even possible to reach without a bit of ego loss. Maybe thats what is holding you back and the fear that having no ego can create.

So ascension is not possible? Or is it only possible under certain circumstances? Is death not a form of ascension? Dont we ultimately reach that place that you call forbidden?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks for making your original point more clear. Maybe if you take the word "I" and replace it with "we" it would provide further understanding why "I" should not go alone into the place of "God" for if I go alone I might return and use it for "power" and not for what it is intended for "equality"

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OmegaPoint:

We cannot be trusted. …

But in a monistic paradigm, there's, strictly speaking, no “we” to trust; there's only “I” and the multiple perspectives from which it views and interacts with itself. In fact, that's the principle which scares away so many classical monotheists. Well, that, plus the prospect of eternal heck.

…It is precisely because of God's love that His sacred space cannot be violated or penetrated by a mere person, and I am here referring to God transcendant, the Great I Am of all being, and the First Father of all Creation.

Forgive me for asking, but in the immortal words of Tina Turner, “What’s love got to do with it?” …and by “it”, I mean the question as to the true nature of objective reality? After all, while undeniably present in the emotional sphere, “love” has absolutely no bearing on the issue at hand: which is merely the nature of whatever happens to be the case. If the Monist is right, and the universe is a singularity (with pluralism as an illusory product of the limitations of perception), then that’s just the way the cookie crumbles! But love would be no less present in that paradigm; it would simply have to be understood in the proper context. That is, if one desired to get a true handle on the emotion.

In logicians’ parlance, the presence of “love” isn’t necessarily contingent on the truth or falsity of dualism/classical monotheism, so long as one can learn to love ‘the self’ as it truly is, whatever the case may be in that regard.

…Absent an I-thou relationship, the love of God bleeds away and all you're left with, is knowledge, knoweldge which, absent love, accounts for nothing whatsoever, since everything was made by love, for love and because of love

I’m living proof of just how wrong that is, OmegaPoint. I see reality as an existential diamond -- one stone; many facets. And each and every one of those “facets” affords the stone a unique viewpoint from which to experience its other facets. From this perspective, love has played a huge role in the process for as long as "I" can remember, and it continues to do so to this very day.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Icarus_Fallen]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I agree with you almost totally but i believe that if you do reach enlightenment try not to let it overwhelm you, think rationally, talk to people who seem to have reached the same point as you or above your point.

Worst case you will think you are invincible and be a danger to yourself, best case you will end up in a mental hospital, Thats if you let this divine realisation overcome you.

This has probably happened to alot of people who reach that state, if you can control it then you will be fine, even though this would take more effort than it seems.

Do not think this is anything to do with religious beliefs, you are not "The Jesus" You are not "The God" although you are part of something special that can be best defined as "God" as in we all make up the aspect of God... but not in any religous terms as many people are likely to comfort themselves with.

I disagree it has any effect at all on the "immortal soul" that cannot be corrected, but it does have a great effect whilst you are incarnated on this Earth, mentally,physically and emotionally.

By the way i have my own beliefs and i am not a christian/new ager etc.

Its cool that more and more people are getting to the point of "Becoming" ...exciting times.

If one person just understood what i have just said then i maybe not be as crazy as i thought

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Post deleted - not quite relevant.

[edit on 22/1/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sounds like the old familiar 'rules' religion puts on his people. For if they become 'too smart' their system of power will fail.
Stop putting fear into people!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Nice quote, quotation man

Why did you use this one?

Does it mean that if you realise that life on this Earth is meaningless and an illusion your just wasting time and energy here?

Maybe thats what the powers dont want everyone to realise incase it means that their time and energy are wasted?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by markjaxson]

Damn its been removed
i wanted to know what he meant?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

I have understood, digested and agree

Did you watch the vdeo in my post above, i think he somes it up.

I wouldn't mind knowing though if anyones else who has experienced this also experiences the fire (intense heat at the top of your head)?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
The Buddha was constantly hounded by Mara and spent his days suffering, and the other one, Jesus, got crusified for it.

really, and who crucified Jesus? God?

no, people who were scared of the mystery crucified him

I'm sorry for you OP but fear is the first obstacle on the way of enlightenment
and you are obviously suffering from it...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Yep i have experienced the heat sort of thing at the top of the head, but i havent since then.

Glad someone understood, i will have a look at that video now.

Edit: To Add

Just watched the video and yeah thats almost spot on. Could happen slightly different for different people but its all the same thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In one sense, he's right. Trying to access or open that chakra without having first worked on or balance the lower ones can be problematic. Maybe that's what the bible warns against.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher1960
In one sense, he's right. Trying to access or open that chakra without having first worked on or balance the lower ones can be problematic. Maybe that's what the bible warns against.

Would you mind pointing out the particular scripture that talks about chakra?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Cool. this adds fire (excuse the pun)to my theory of the epilepsy/kundalini connection. Have a look at my post on page one also

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join