It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Enlightenment is Dangerous!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

You mean this? www.centerpointe.com...

(...)

It's very powerful and I would recommend it highly.

Interesting. The Monroe Institute helped the CIA and NSA train remote viewers. Here's some background. Scroll down to Monroe.

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Good to hear their hemi-sync system works.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
The most dangerous part about being enlightened is living in a world where almost everyone else isn't.

It will drive you mad... it's like watching people make mistakes, and there isn't much you can do about it.

Totally agree with your statements..I feel the same way....especially in public places like buses or trains were you usually see people screwing up or something

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That "forbidden fruit" you are referring to is actually christ consciousness. Which we are all a part of. We all have this connection, however due to the way the "system" was, we were taught to close ourselves off from this. People are starting to "wake up" and realize that we are all the same, and that we can connect to our original source. It will only be a matter of time until, enough of the collective consciusness is "awakened", until it starts to happen to everyone. My only advise to the poster is that when that comes and you start to physically manifest the fears that have been placed in you, know that they are only as real as you allow them to be. After all, we are all a spark of the "one" and we create our own realities.

love and light

HEAR HEAR. I agree. Its good to see someone that can see the whole picture, not just what was written in text form by humans for humans to control humans

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Sometime the truth will find you. Like it or not.
When delving into the realms of reality not normally associated with this existence, it would always be prudent to take care.
I like that phrase. "walk backwards into the light"
It implies, faith as well as preserving the innocence.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hahahaa lmao, chakra.....

I'm sorry I dont agree with your post

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That "forbidden fruit" you are referring to is actually christ consciousness. Which we are all a part of. We all have this connection, however due to the way the "system" was, we were taught to close ourselves off from this. People are starting to "wake up" and realize that we are all the same, and that we can connect to our original source. It will only be a matter of time until, enough of the collective consciusness is "awakened", until it starts to happen to everyone. My only advise to the poster is that when that comes and you start to physically manifest the fears that have been placed in you, know that they are only as real as you allow them to be. After all, we are all a spark of the "one" and we create our own realities.

love and light

HEAR HEAR. I agree. Its good to see someone that can see the whole picture, not just what was written in text form by humans for humans to control humans

I must have missed this anon post so Im glad you have re posted it. It is what enlightenment is all about, it is about re connecting to the christ consciousness , to the one. This quote says it all.
I also agree about the fears enlightenment manifests they are only as real as you allow them to be. We are all from the one and this does indeed give us the ability to manifest what ever we wish, and this could be our fears if we allow it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

This seems like a bit much. It makes it sound like "yes, the mystery of God can be cracked, but shouldn't". But that seems just too much: God is just totally and entirely beyond our ability to comprehend and imagine. The mystery cannot be "cracked" because, well, we simply do not have the capability to do it. It would require us to be at least on par with God, and I think that any sane person would see that we most certainly are not that, heck, not even close, to even entertain or fool with the notion seems like a blasphemy against God the Great Mystery that cannot ever be cracked by any of His/Her/Its creations.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Enlightenment is dangerous to the church who wants to control your
spirituality.

If you are free and not a distorted mind caught in fear and
inhibited by church dogma then
enlightenment is fun, creative and full of joy.

Enlightenment is all about enriching your existence.

If you are openminded and have the capacity to exercise your
intelligence and all your mental faculties including intuition then
you can learn about enlightenment from the enlightened.

If you are a narrowminded person trapped in what your mommy and daddy taught you
then you lack curiosity -a major cause of depression
-and you will end up neurotic and caught in the hell realm of having
to take pharmaceuticals that are brewed from crude oil and carcinogens.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Enlightenment is akin to waking up from the Matrix

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And when we awaken, we come to realize that our waking reality, is God's dream.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Holosyn is a little different but the principal is identical (binaural beats for brainwave entrainment).

I think it activates the pineal gland as described here.

cacaoist.blog.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Matrix1111

Holosyn is a little different but the principal is identical (binaural beats for brainwave entrainment).

cacaoist.blog.com...

Thanks for the link. Very helpful information on the pineal gland.

In what way is Holosyn different if they both use binaural beats for brainwave entrainment?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

cacaoist.blog.com...

Excellent link thanks. I find that just filling the 3rd eye with lots of white light through the crown chakra really helps to open this gland. Just sit quite for a while then vizualize the crown opening and a bright ray of white light running into it from above, then see this flowing into the 3rd eye. If I do this correctly I find it fills my 3rd eye with chakra energy and it opens. I only see a black void most of the time but its a start. I know it has opened because I can feel great pressure in my 3rd eye and a rushing feeling then I see it actually opening.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There is a point at which man is NOT meant to penetrate, at grave peril to his immortal soul.

There is a mystery of God, and a place in man (at the crown chakra) where that mystery and the living Spirit of God which accompanies it, must be dilineated from the "little I am" of being human, and to cross that line involves an abomination, since what is above is perfect, holy and pure, and what arises from below, is corruptible.

It is akin to cross the line from "I am a child of God" to "I am God".

Trust me on this - you don't want to go there or try to walk that sacred ground of being, it's best left as it is - an eternal mystery.

Therefore, on approach to the mystery, there is a threshold which we are NOT meant to cross into.

Friends, keep your spiritual scullcap on your head at all times!

i one hundred percent agree with this enlightnment can be dangerous if you hadnt heard bhuddists that want to become enlightened have to study there teaching for years before they become enlightened because if they dont they are highly corruptible you have to stand fast to your beliefs because if you dont, access to this power could affect millions of people if used for the wrong reasons

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

i believe he fully understands this only someone thats gone through this would understand i understanf because i believe ive gone through this

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
My problem was I was being ego centric, in thinking myself "special" or more special than others, like a "chosen one", that kind of thing, and in rising above others, I inccured a certain wrath. To me it was as if, just on the verge of a great and wonderful enlightenment experience, I encountered God's anger, but the problem was in my false interpretation, my lack of humility and compassion. The only real DANGER in "enlightenment" would be to "achieve" some final goal in the absence of compassion and love, and humility. One could make a devil of themselves if they are not careful. I believe what I experienced WAS God's anger, in the strongest form of loving discipline, since he did not want to lose me as one of his own. And when approaching these states and mystical experiences, I don't think it's possible to avoid running into a theological frame of reference, not if you are actually getting somewhere that's real, and powerful. There is a God and he is loving and merciful, but his authority and domain cannot be usurped, lest we cast ourselves into the outer darkness, separated from his presence. You cannot mess with God, and I am not saying that just out of a false religious conviction, but based on experiences. And it's a relief not to be God or to have to act out the role of "chosen one". We're all in this thing together and I am no better and no worse than anyone else.

Best,

OP

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Beliefs and religions have been apart of society since the beginning...it is all mere belief for your ever-so illusionary mindset.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i am not a child of god, and i am not god.

enlightment is knowing "i am" better yet, not knowing, just being what "i am"

and what i am is what all is and what we all are

eliminate all personal pronoums and soon it will be obvious there is only ONE god in the known universe

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Why is it that so many ATS users feel the need to ruin a superb post by ignoring proper punctuation?

Seriously, Dude, I had to read this post three times to try and understand what you were trying to say. That being said, it was worth it in the end. Great message!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I tend to think that we are already God and we've been lied to and made to think we are the children of God.

Its why Jesus was deified, its why Saints are deified - so that YOU cannot hope to be as good as them. Because you are only mortal and they are holy and perfect. Externalise Jesus so that people worship him - which by definition means you are lower than him and unable to obtain a similar state.

Its a lie.

We are all divine. All knowledge is there for us to take and use to further ourselves and each other.

Do you think God would have created the Tree of Life, the Apple or the Snake if he didn't intend us to eat it? That would be a cruel trick to play don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join