It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Enlightenment is Dangerous!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hmmm... are you actually advertising a website, seminar or course? Because I believe that violates T&C of this site.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No I was just pointing out one sure way that I've discovered for anyone to activate their pineal gland, without having to become a meditation guru over the course of years of study and practice. I have nothing to do with the company which created the technology.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He who talks, does not know.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV

Why do I wonder about the veracity of anyone that would actually bother to tell me that then?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

well....obviously, I as well do not know, as I spoke. Those who know, do. They have no time to reply.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

but then how is any one else to know, if know one talks of the "sacred enlightenment" how are we to learn. I know we all must do this our selves but Ive learnt a lot from others who are further to enlightenment than me.

Why do Zen masters have students if no one is to talk of this?

I know absolute enlightenment can NOT be put into words its just a knowing, but to not actually talk about its journey seems just not helpful to me.

Maybe he who does not talk just does not know!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
... since what is above is perfect, holy and pure, and what arises from below, is corruptible.

As above so below?

Btw: Ever heard of the gnostic creation story?

Yaldabaoth

Gnostic myth recounts that Sophia (Greek, literally meaning "wisdom"), the Demiurge’s mother and a partial aspect of the divine Pleroma or “Fullness,” desired to create something apart from the divine totality, and without the receipt of divine assent. In this abortive act of separate creation, she gave birth to the monstrous Demiurge and, being ashamed of her deed, she wrapped him in a cloud and created a throne for him within it. The Demiurge, isolated, did not behold his mother, nor anyone else, and thus concluded that only he himself existed, being ignorant of the superior levels of reality that were his birth-place.

Sophia, seeing human plight, made herself into a snake, and told humans that they should eat of the tree of knowledge so they could know from whence they came.

And also: There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by scratchmane]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Omegapoint, to your openingpost.

It is to work or it is to burn, with the things you put your power in this burning tenders. you need to work out of your creative self like a hobby to be busy with, this calmes the SNAKE. Some might put him to power, it makes you furious on all that is untill you shout at the right moment. psychosis may it be called when it is helped by others for release. Then one starts to be busy within ones self. untill all worked out. I'd advise, a scream or shout at often and make a creative like drawing, go berzerk on a piece of paper and make a noise and you'll start enjoy the ride in soundlanguage (read the bible for this). Wisdom Hooks this thing. To be very good in reason, but when one is wipped it hurts. Falsehood may be envoked on yourself when your in it, and then.... DISASTER break all your stuff ,ah then you go just berzerk I tell you, never the less always the worst. take care, when you have no people around it is very difficult. People should learn to LISTEN to one another instead on going further on reason, going further on emotion. At first an emotional healing tenders, and then go further on reason?. a guide

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Omegapoint, to your openingpost.

It is to work or it is to burn, with the things you put your power in this burning tenders. you need to work out of your creative self like a hobby to be busy with, this calmes the SNAKE. Some might put him to power, it makes you furious on all that is untill you shout at the right moment. psychosis may it be called when it is helped by others for release. Then one starts to be busy within ones self. untill all worked out. I'd advise, a scream or shout at often and make a creative like drawing, go berzerk on a piece of paper and make a noise and you'll start enjoy the ride in soundlanguage (read the bible for this). Wisdom Hooks this thing. To be very good in reason, but when one is wipped it hurts. Falsehood may be envoked on yourself when your in it, and then.... DISASTER break all your stuff ,ah then you go just berzerk I tell you, never the less always the worst. take care, when you have no people around it is very difficult. People should learn to LISTEN to one another instead on going further on reason, going further on emotion. At first an emotional healing tenders, and then go further on reason?. a guide

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

well....obviously, I as well do not know, as I spoke. Those who know, do. They have no time to reply.

Those that know, know that they have eternity in which to reply. Those that don't know, reply urgently.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I am God.

Deal with it!

Would you be 13 and not 12.21.12 ??

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Tentickles
Sorry I choose to not believe what you just wrote.

you better... because what he wrote is the absolute truth.

'Enlightenment' is nothing more than forbidden fruit. The same fruit that Adam and Eve ate. It is basically forbidden knowledge. It might taste good at first, but it comes from the realm of darkness.

Makes me wonder how much knowledge I've gotten by sitting at my computer that has a huge APPLE LOGO on it with with bite taken out of it.

Becareful what truth your searching for.

are humans so ignorant....We can all be gods...if we choose..we shouldnt have to live with limitations.....their is no evil nor good their is only what you see from your eyes and honestly believe in....I refuse to believe in this god...I believe humans have no mental limitations....of course there are higher forces which exist such as planets galaxies, stars, and other living beings....It is ignorant to believe in thou which thou not know....we have the power to do the impossible...fly off to space and such....jesus was nobody....just a regular guy who believed in something different and was punished for it.....he didnt do the impossible tho...he didnt suffer the ultimate fate...there exis people today who have suffered more....

Never limit yourself as a human....what ever is impossible to do with our hands we can do with our minds, hearts and technologies....Now i am not saying we are the best because their is no evidence yet...but I am sayin dont be afraid to explore the universe and subconcious mind because of something which is not a being...

MY GOD IS THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING WITHIN IT SO THEREFORE WE ARE ALL GOD...NO ONE PERSON IS GOD..SCIENCE HAS SHOWN US THAT EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED SOMETHING

ATOMS= ELEMENTS = PLANETS = PLANTS= INSECTS = ANIMAL = HUMANS AND SO ON...now everything is not equal and some beings have higher powers but no one person holds everything

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Eh, I kind of disagree. If enlightenment will be used to help people if the day comes it's fine. Even though we may come close to finding out we have "a piece of god in us" or we may very well be god in the sense that we are just fingers protruding from a hand not conscious that we too are actually "the palm." I don't think it's dangerous if you realize we have features and can use great power for good but in the end still understanding that we will never be the "big kahuna" no matter what we're all connected to. We may learn that we are actually powerful but don't be arrogant and understand that you only have some because someone's allowing you too.

Realize that there will always be a judge higher than you but at the same time, you will always be more powerful than evil because if evil was more powerful than good...it wouldnt need to operate in secrecy or operate publicly in a guise in order to not be found out. It wouldn't need to sneak around, and it wouldn't fear what it knows ultimately wins. Good never has to fear bad because ultimately it is and always will be higher, you can stoop to the level of evil and succumb to things and lose because of it but in reality, there is no such thing as evil "stooping" to the level of good because it can only be defeated by good. It's just the way things work. Enlighten yourself, but don't be arrogant and don't falsely hold pride where it doesn't belong.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EctoCooler HiC
Enlighten yourself, but don't be arrogant and don't falsely hold pride where it doesn't belong.

Agree with this line..very much...however i disagree with your idea of good and evil because at the end....good and evil are nothing more than what you see it as...so none is bad..and none is good...to many people....killing is a good thing while others believe it is evil...it all depends on what you see as evil..and evil with your belief you need to understand that it is just a medaphor for something people either like or dislike...there is no devil nor god in my beliefs...everyone is the same...now to a certain person something might be wrong but that is only to them...we cannot judge anyone because we are not yet 100% sure of what is right or wrong and probly never will be...We can only live with what we believe to be right...if a giant man told you that if you jumped off a plane without a parachute you would live...would you listen to him because he is big or not listen to him because you know from experience what will happen

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

What if the knowledge was not locked away properly before incarnation? There are those that remember.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The most dangerous part about being enlightened is living in a world where almost everyone else isn't.

It will drive you mad... it's like watching people make mistakes, and there isn't much you can do about it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
The most dangerous part about being enlightened is living in a world where almost everyone else isn't.

It will drive you mad... it's like watching people make mistakes, and there isn't much you can do about it.

I compeletely agree with the first sentence.

The secret to the problem you expressed on the second line is to laugh instead of going mad. Which I try and ussually fail to do while hanging out on ATS...

Vas

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Me too, it's not like I feel "so above" people who aren't and I have more to be enlightened about but it's kind of like seeing things from an aerial view. You see what's going on mostly and can see things very clearly. It can almost feel like youre alone, also beware about trying to enlighten anyone who isn't, it's almost like less proof is more and vice versa. It's been successful a few times but then people acknowledge it's true and then choose to hop back into the matrix. People don't understand that simple education is a huge weapon, if something is no longer secret as we all know....blah blah blah. I mean i hate to promote lack of action but when we're faced with a decision, our education is really all we need. Saying no in unison and knowing why youre saying no is huuuuge. "They" dont have a gustapo to enslave its own people, if we refuse to be "their" own military/authority force and start being our own.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think the point is one needs true friends with reason. with support, supporting eachother. burning dried herbs is good, in large amounts. and making fires, in the fireplace offcourse, it's relaxing and it knarps, very fond of here.

SUPPORT!!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Does anyone feel like this divided and material existence starts to feel unnatural and that it should be shed like a used-up husk? The snake sheds its old skin, that no longer fits, as it grows. Also, others in my assigned species give me the sensation of being smothered while in public, such as when at the grocery store, because they feel like they are crawling all over me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join