It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invitation for Jew haters.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You're obviously here....hiding behind your high-minded rhetoric and emotional hyperbole..

Do any of you have the cojones to come right out and express your bigotry without hiding behind some righteous spiel? Quit playing around and skirting the issue.....just come right out and say what you want to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No, I dont hate the jews, I mildy distrust there current states judgement perhaps though.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leomurray

Good answer, I believe you. What do you think about the decisions and actions of Hamas?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I don't think people hate the jews. I think they hate the actions of the Israelis in the Gaza strip.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I don't think people hate the jews.

Well no....people do hate the Jewish. And many of them are here...looking at the latest issues through their bigoted prism and being blinded from seeing the totality of the issue.

Same question to you....your opinions on the actions of Hamas in the Gaza Strip?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by MrPenny]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by MrPenny

I don't think people hate the jews. I think they hate the actions of the Israelis in the Gaza strip.

I think the OP know's this, seems to me he's looking for a chance to bash the Arabs.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

My opinion first on your thread is that you are doing exactly what the others are doing but from the opposite perspective. Two wrongs don't make a right. Though three rights make a left.

However answering your question all I can say is if I attack you with an ice cream cone would it be reasonable for you to hit me with a club? And if so - how many times would you feel justified in hitting me?

I think the world is outraged by Israels excessive force on Hamas and they have the right to be outraged.

I think it might be time to stop making this an anti-semitic issue when it's really about Israel. I have numerous jewish friends who are horrified by what happened in the Gaza strip.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
IMO - this post is a little bit like walking into a Biker Bar, ripping off your shirt, kicking over a table and standing in the middle of the dancefloor while yelling:

"Come on then. Who wants some!!!!!!!!"

Can't really see it going well - but lets see what happens until the Bouncers arrive...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Oh no....don't make assumptions as to what I "know".....

I'm not happy with all of the Israeli's actions either.....but I am aware of more than one viewpoint to the entire issue. I'm also aware it isn't so "cut and dried" as the anti-zionists, or anti-jews (whatever they want to call themselves) make it out to be.

And I really don't understand the total stonewalling ignorance of the responsibility Hamas has in this latest conflict. Not a single damn one of them seems prepared or able to ponder or consider how the actions of Hamas contributed to the violence.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Could I suggest PROZAC???

Secondly I think you are totally out of line when you suggest nobody lays any blame on Hamas. In fact the Arab nation as a whole has been demonized since 9/11 . You don't do your cause any good by distorting reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Bounce this thread with the Closed button...we wont miss it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by leomurray

Good answer, I believe you. What do you think about the decisions and actions of Hamas?

wow!
This sounds more like an interrogation of ATS members than a sincere post of "say what you want to say and let it all out"..

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Can I ask you whether you are jewish or israeli or arab?

I am none of the above so I have nothing to prove by stating my opinion in this matter. Israel was brutal in the Gaza and killed way more people than was necessary.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Given that Any responses from either side would be in violation thereof.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join